NCASE M1 V6 info

rickster

Chassis Packer
Oct 24, 2020
Can anyone confirm if the distance between the front panel and the I/O panel was reduced for v6?

For instance if you look at this video at the 0:17 mark, you can see the space

However at the 1:50 mark with the v6, it looks like the space has been completely removed. It could be the angle, but I want to be sure.

Thanks!
I don't know if you're talking about the internals, but the v6 allows for you to remove the front I/O (USB ports and 3.5mm port). @17 seconds he has the front I/O installed. At 1:50 he has the front I/O removed.

TheRealGlutenbob

Caliper Novice
May 14, 2020
I don't know if you're talking about the internals, but the v6 allows for you to remove the front I/O (USB ports and 3.5mm port). @17 seconds he has the front I/O installed. At 1:50 he has the front I/O removed.

Do you know if the IO plates have different dimensions, thickness? I didn't see the specs on the page you listed?

If the panel without the front I/O is thicker/taller, that would make sense.

Gillingham

Efficiency Noob
May 30, 2019
I have a V6.1 and am looking at putting 2 15mm thick 120mm in the side bracket, with an SFX PSU in the front ATX position two 15mm fans dont fit as the second hits the PSU. Will a ATX->SFX bracket offset it enough so it fits? My PSU didnt come with one so would have to go out and buy one and just wanted to verify that will solve my problem before I do so.

william_www

Caliper Novice
Oct 7, 2020
I just finished my Ncase build. But my cable management is a disaster.... Any recommendation help me better manage the cable? Cheers

My build is SF750, Nxzt x53, 5900X, Asus Tuf 3080

rickster

Chassis Packer
Oct 24, 2020
I just finished my Ncase build. But my cable management is a disaster.... Any recommendation help me better manage the cable? Cheers

My build is SF750, Nxzt x53, 5900X, Asus Tuf 3080
The cables in the sf750 are too long, you either have to make or buy custom cables if you want easy cable management.

exzacklyright

Efficiency Noob
Jan 11, 2019
Do you think the v6 ncase m1 ventilated panel behind the motherboard and PSU helps thermals much? I have an older ncase version with the older panels so debating upgrading the one on the right.

Qrash

Cable-Tie Ninja
Aug 10, 2015
Do you think the v6 ncase m1 ventilated panel behind the motherboard and PSU helps thermals much? I have an older ncase version with the older panels so debating upgrading the one on the right.

I think it would have to help with cooling an M.2 SSD that is mounted on the back of a motherboard.

evgenii_rad

Efficiency Noob
Nov 12, 2020
Greetings, @Necere! Tell me, please, when it will be possible to order Ncase M1 (black) with delivery to Russia? I addressed this question to the support mail, but I was left unanswered. Thanks!

ivoryg37

Efficiency Noob
Jan 30, 2019
The Impact indeed extends further down compared to the Strix, but I can’t see this having any measurable thermal impact. I’m using the Impact actually and don’t find this to be a problem.
Thanks for the input! I finally found the link https://www.burningoc.de/blog/ncase-m1-and-the-rtx-3080-evga-ftw3

However, I went ahead and decided to use an impact as well for the USB-C. My GPU temps on a 3070 doesn't go above 74 during timespy or port royal so I think I made the right decision to just go for the impact

evgenii_rad

Efficiency Noob
Nov 12, 2020
Hi, @Necere !
I want to order a case when delivery to my country will be possible (it is not yet known how long it will take). Is version 6.2 or 7.0 in development? If so, maybe you should wait for the new version? Thanks for the answer!

Deoxyribonucleic

Case Bender
New User
Jan 6, 2021
Report from Romania :
- I placed the order on 28 July for a silver case with the cheapest postage ,35 USD
- the case left Taiwan on 27 September and arrived in Romania on 02 October. Two days later I picked up the package . The custom tax was 19% ( the VAT here )
Hi Cristian!
Was Romania a shipping option available when you ordered or did you had to do some extra steps? Currently I don't see Romania as an option.

Deoxyribonucleic

Case Bender
New User
Jan 6, 2021
Report from Romania :
- I placed the order on 28 July for a silver case with the cheapest postage ,35 USD
- the case left Taiwan on 27 September and arrived in Romania on 02 October. Two days later I picked up the package . The custom tax was 19% ( the VAT here )
Hi Cristian!
Was Romania a shipping option available when you ordered or did you had to do some extra steps? Currently I don't see Romania as an option.

Twister

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Jun 30, 2020

Renard

Efficiency Noob
May 26, 2020
Same question, but I just want a single (left) side panel. I have a ODD and don't want to part with it, so buying the full kit would be quite a waste…