NCASE M1 V6 info

Necere

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
NCASE
Feb 22, 2015
I bought a gift card and now the black case is out of stock.... I am cursed :(
Any idea about when it will be back plz ?
There's one up right now from a cancellation, though it probably won't last long. Otherwise, yeah, end of February or so will be the next restock.

Fhiko

Caliper Novice
Dec 15, 2019
Helli, i am selling a brand new ncase m1 v6.1 in silver. The case is brand new and box is not open yet. I am selling it because i am going to build a matx. Please contact me by pm if you are interested. I am from the netherlands and shipping is also possible.

yvgn

What's an ITX?
Jan 16, 2020
@Necere Is ist possible top convert a silver Case into a black one using the panel kit from the Store ? If yes when it is back in stock and could you ship it to Germany even without the certificat?

Last edited:

Necere

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
NCASE
Feb 22, 2015
@Necere The front i/o upgrade kit is currently sold out. Did i miss it? ?
No, it hasn't been up for sale yet.

@Necere Is ist possible top convert a silver Case into a black one using the panel kit from the Store ? If yes when it is back in stock and could you ship it to Germany even without the certificat?
Yes, changing the color is just a matter of changing the four exterior panels.

Panel kits maybe next month, after the CNY.

berglh

Chassis Packer
Jan 7, 2020
Just got tracking for my order on Saturday for a Black 16-21 batch
Me also, hopefully that means a delivery end of next week in Australia.
I have had all the other system parts sitting here for a couple of weeks, so I'm looking forward to the day it arrives.

Jarkale

What's an ITX?
Jan 17, 2020
Also wow here!
- Ordered on 4.1. and package was shipped on 10.1.
- Package was already in destination country (Finland) on 13.1.
- One day (14.1.) in customs (no custom fee, but needed to pay taxes)
- Released for transit on 15.1. and package was already on my door step yesterday 16.1 (sadly I was not home so I need to pick it up from the post office today).
However, I paid for cheapest delivery (1-4 weeks) and package was already in destination just in 6 days! Everything has work smoothly and can't wait to get my hands on the case. Keep up good work!

Reactions: Twanvh

Plaklijm

Cable-Tie Ninja
Jun 18, 2019
it should be a 20 pin USB 3.1 Type E header, based on what is said here.
It is, so you need an adapter
any plans on tempered glass side panel in the future?
There are some modding options, but they are out of stock, and I have no idea when restocked, so you buy one and do it yourself, but don't think it will be integrated into the design itself...
https://w360mod.com/password for when it opens, this is the site where you can buy one eventually

Alessio.B87

Average Stuffer
May 7, 2019
@Necere is it normal that when I touch the case I get a little shock of static electricity? And some times this restart the PC. I have a carpet so static electricity is normal but the motherboard or the PSU shouldn't be isolated?
Thank you.