NCASE M1 V6 info

sasa666

Efficiency Noob
New User
Jan 11, 2020
Sorry, but it's frustrating for me as well. We have no control or insight into how long shipping will take once it's left LL's warehouse and is in TWPS's hands, so there's nothing I can really do to help you. People keep asking me and all I can say is, essentially, "sorry, I don't know."

My impression is that the way the shipping works is basically a lottery, and it works something like this: 1) TWPS has a plane bound for say the US leaving in three hours that they need to fill; 2) they grab all the high priority mail/packages, EMS etc. and load them up; 3) whatever space is left they fill with the lower priority packages until the plane is full; 4) plane leaves, next plane comes, rinse and repeat; 5) packages that have been sitting around for a while get moved up the priority queue so they eventually get shipped.

In such a system, you might get lucky and your lower priority package gets shipped quickly. Or it might not. Hence why the shipping range is so wide. Since it's a lottery, the time it takes other people to get their packages is not a good indicator for how long it will take to get yours. If you want the guaranteed fastest shipping, that's what the EMS option is for. Otherwise, you take your chances with one of the cheaper options. 4-15 days, 1-4 weeks, 1-8 weeks. It's spelled out when you ordered.
Thanks again for your reply.
Do you take responsibility for your words by stating the shipping time between 1-8 weeks? If by any chances that after the 8th week if my order is still not delivered are you authorized in your company to issue a full refund and maybe an apology?

I don't see your frustration. You are not the one without your money and the product you've paid for for a month. You've basically shifted the blame to TWPS, not helpful at all.

Your product (based on other's feedback) may be outstanding, but your company's customer service needs improvement.

Whatever the outcome may be in the end. This will be the last time doing business with your company.

Best Regards.

Necere

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
NCASE
Feb 22, 2015
I don't see your frustration. You are not the one without your money and the product you've paid for for a month.
You paid for a case and 1-8 week shipping, correct? It's been less than 2.5 weeks. Why are you frustrated? If it doesn't show up after 8 weeks, then you'd be right to be upset. So far you've received exactly the product and service you paid for.

And yes, if after 8 weeks it hasn't been delivered, we would offer you a refund or replacement (if available).

Rouoz

Efficiency Noob
New User
Jan 12, 2020
All I can suggest is:

1. Try different cards
2. Try to make sure the shipping and billing address are the same

Payments are processed by Shopify, and if they won't accept it for some reason there's nothing much we can do, unfortunately.

Hello, thank you for your answer. I tried many adresses, 2 VISA premium cards. I searched "shopify card was declined" and found lots of problems with shopify. All cards I tried have 3D VISA secure...maybe your shopify form can't handle the SMS verification ? I am from France.

Any chance you can active paypal payments ?
Thanks

Walfers

Chassis Packer
Jan 1, 2020
Hello, thank you for your answer. I tried many adresses, 2 VISA premium cards. I searched "shopify card was declined" and found lots of problems with shopify. All cards I tried have 3D VISA secure...maybe your shopify form can't handle the SMS verification ? I am from France.

Thanks
Can you buy a visa gift card from a shop front, load money into it and use that online? Not sure they're available in France but this works in Australia

Rouoz

Efficiency Noob
New User
Jan 12, 2020
All I can suggest is:

1. Try different cards
2. Try to make sure the shipping and billing address are the same

Payments are processed by Shopify, and if they won't accept it for some reason there's nothing much we can do, unfortunately.
Did you install 3D Secure ? http://www.shopifyguiden.dk/en/installation

Can you buy a visa gift card from a shop front, load money into it and use that online? Not sure they're available in France but this works in Australia
oh thank you for you help, i will try it

dmznsdp

Caliper Novice
Jan 5, 2020
Could you please release the sources (SketchUp models) of the case? Or maybe at least the panels for all of us to be able to mod the exterior. I personally would like to make a table of a shape that resembles M1 front panel and I want to have the exact dimensions and not to measure them myself.

hengster

Caliper Novice
Jan 4, 2020
1) Ordered a Black V6 in end August 2019 on SFFLAB for Oct shipment, order shipped in Oct from Taiwan to Japan as promised, order fulfilment timing and quality of case exceeded my expectations.

2) Ordered a Silver V6.1 on 4th January 2020 on NCASE for Jan shipment, order shipped on 9th Jan from Taiwan, arrived to my doorstep in Japan on 13th Jan, again expectations exceeded.

Two cases of order fulfilment may be a sample size too small, while I understood from this vendor forum’s posts that the technical knowledge, response rate and business improvement commitment is exceptionally positive.

Since we are SFF enthusiasts, I am aware of the limitations of centralised manufacturing and global logistics, and believe understanding that while each voice is significant, we may never reach 100% satisfaction.

Thank you Necere for being one of the original constructive voices and the design architect that helped grow this community since the original M1 V1. I am glad that genuine enthusiasts and keyboard warriors alike are benefiting from your original input, and contributing to the betterment of the next iteration of this and other SFF products, and I look forward to doing business with you again.

whisky

Case Bender
Jan 14, 2020
LOL @ myself for being in way too much of a rush in trying to check out on the 1/11 release (got a case in the 1/16 - 1/21 ship date) that I just selected the cheapest shipping option without realizing it is an 1-8 week order fulfillment time. Here is to hoping I win the TWPS lottery as I don't have a case until this beauty gets here!

ParallaxStax

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Nov 24, 2019
LOL @ myself for being in way too much of a rush in trying to check out on the 1/11 release (got a case in the 1/16 - 1/21 ship date) that I just selected the cheapest shipping option without realizing it is an 1-8 week order fulfillment time. Here is to hoping I win the TWPS lottery as I don't have a case until this beauty gets here!

I choose the cheapest shipping option and it took 8 days, with with 2 federal holidays, to DC from Taiwan.

Kuzan

Average Stuffer
Oct 15, 2018

Thanks

You could try "boon." (beboon.com) it's a service from wirecard which essentially gives you a virtual mastercard that you can use online and offline through apple/google pay. You will need boon plus which requires some sort of verification (not sure how exactly it is in france), if you dont do that the maximum balance you can have is 150€.
Other than that it's competely free and you can close your account when ever you want. Topping up you balance is available through credit card and wire transfer. If the gift card thing didnt work you could try boon as last resort

Reactions: hengster

ParallaxStax

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Nov 24, 2019
You could try "boon." (beboon.com) it's a service from wirecard which essentially gives you a virtual mastercard that you can use online and offline through apple/google pay. You will need boon plus which requires some sort of verification (not sure how exactly it is in france), if you dont do that the maximum balance you can have is 150€.
Other than that it's competely free and you can close your account when ever you want. Topping up you balance is available through credit card and wire transfer. If the gift card thing didnt work you could try boon as last resort

Privacy.com is a similar service, I use it for google shopping first time customer discounts.

retnyop

Cable Smoosher
New User
Jan 13, 2020
Managed to sort out my card issues and have ordered. Will now have far too much time to read all the posts, options of what is the best setup. I had already ordered most basic parts for another case option, so happy to have a M1. Little peeved to discover that my MB and intended cooler may have a case fit issue so will before I order anymore parts have to dig even deeper.

Reactions: ParallaxStax

The_Mad_Madman

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Aug 5, 2019
Managed to sort out my card issues and have ordered. Will now have far too much time to read all the posts, options of what is the best setup. I had already ordered most basic parts for another case option, so happy to have a M1. Little peeved to discover that my MB and intended cooler may have a case fit issue so will before I order anymore parts have to dig even deeper.
Do you have the x570i Aorus by any chance?

The_Mad_Madman

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Aug 5, 2019
afraid so! ? only doing a non gaming build and wanted a quiet simple build. May go back to the U9 or a 654aio
The C14S is not a lost cause, I have contacted 2 reddit users who managed to use it in our same MB.

One of them asked Noctua for their AM4 kit and with that he could use the cooler with the pipes upward.

The second one had a b450i Aorus, I am not sure if it has exactly the same CPU placement as the x570i but it also has the top panel clearance issue. He told me that by pressing down the MB and Cooler as much as possible while tightening them up gives you enough space so the top panel can close. It was literally an airtight fit, maybe 1mm to spare.

EDIT: As you want a silent build, I'm sure the C14S would be the best bet, 140 fan would be a lot more silent.

Last edited:

Plaklijm

Cable-Tie Ninja
Jun 18, 2019
The second one had a b450i Aorus, I am not sure if it has exactly the same CPU placement as the x570i but it also has the top panel clearance issue. He told me that by pressing down the MB and Cooler as much as possible while tightening them up gives you enough space so the top panel can close. It was literally an airtight fit, maybe 1mm to spare.
Pff reading it is already giving me anxienty hahah. Thankfully I am not going through all that trouble! wouldnt like it at alll

Kuzan

Average Stuffer
Oct 15, 2018
Privacy.com is a similar service, I use it for google shopping first time customer discounts.

Yea, I heard of it and by all looks its a pretty good service. The only thing is that it's only available for us citizen or if you have an us checking account. So the rest of the world cant use it

Rouoz

Efficiency Noob
New User
Jan 12, 2020
No, I don't think so. Thanks for bringing it to my attention, I didn't realize that was a thing. Will have to look into it.
I bought a gift card and now the black case is out of stock.... I am cursed :(
Any idea about when it will be back plz ?