NCASE M1 V6 info

msek

Caliper Novice
Dec 21, 2019
In that case, should be fine ?

Here you can find some data, maybe a bit outdated, but still valid I think. Optimum tech was using U9S,. One thing I don't know is if changing thermal paste to thermal grizzly kryonaut will help, or how good is paste from noctua.

Reactions: Darch

slee

Efficiency Noob
New User
Jan 4, 2020
@Necere Hey man, love your work, got my ncase around new years after ordering during the first December run. Just wondering, when I can expect the accessories to come back in stock? More specifically, stuff like the panels.

secure-address

Chassis Packer
Dec 15, 2019
My order from the 4th just arrived in the country! Not long now ?
Mine arrived today! In my exuberance placing an order on January 4th, I selected the more expensive shipping option. For those who might be interested in shipping time to Canada using Global EMS:

- order placed on January 4th
- shipped by Ncase on January 9th
- departed Taiwan on January 10th
- arrived in Canada on January 12th
- cleared Canadian customs the January 12th
- delivered to my door at 10am on January 13th.

Much faster than I expected --- maybe not worth the added expense for most but I certainly feel I got my money's worth paying for the faster shipping. And, again for the Canadians, no customs clearance fees, duties or taxes were charged ?.

Let the build begin...

Reactions: Qrash and rfarmer

Rouoz

Efficiency Noob
New User
Jan 12, 2020
I tried again today, I always get a red message "Card was declined", with my 2 differents VISA credit cards. Anyone having same issue ?

sasa666

Efficiency Noob
New User
Jan 11, 2020
Mine arrived today! In my exuberance placing an order on January 4th, I selected the more expensive shipping option. For those who might be interested in shipping time to Canada using Global EMS:

Much faster than I expected --- maybe not worth the added expense for most but I certainly feel I got my money's worth paying for the faster shipping. And, again for the Canadians, no customs clearance fees, duties or taxes were charged ?.

Let the build begin...
Congrats to our friends up north of the border eh?
Down here in US I'm still waiting for shipping updates ordered in December batch.
Stay warm.

Darch

Chassis Packer
Jan 21, 2018

Here you can find some data, maybe a bit outdated, but still valid I think. Optimum tech was using U9S,. One thing I don't know is if changing thermal paste to thermal grizzly kryonaut will help, or how good is paste from noctua.
Thanks man, I'll have a read of that now!

The_Mad_Madman

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Aug 5, 2019
After lurking the thread for a while I guess you can narrow down cpu cooling to the U9S and C14S. The supposed best air cooling setups have the U9S as intake and the side fans as exhaust, while the C14S is exhaust and the rear as intake. Both setups have the GPU with Accelero 3 and 2 exhaust fans.

Won't this setups have a lot of dust build up as you are probably removing the filter? (they would used on exhaust fans so would only interfere with the hot air you want to remove from the case)

EDIT: I forgot to mention, noise would be important. I'm tired of my L9a because of it's low whirring noise, so between the mentioned setups which would be best.

Last edited:

retnyop

Cable Smoosher
New User
Jan 13, 2020
I tried again today, I always get a red message "Card was declined", with my 2 differents VISA credit cards. Anyone having same issue ?
tried visa and mastercards, same issue. All the slots are going going gone, end of Feb is all that's left after loosing an earlier slot while in the cart

Walfers

Chassis Packer
Jan 1, 2020

Let the build begin...
Congrats! Mine has been delivered just now but I'm at work for another 8 hours :(

Definitely paid off going with the "express" shipping!

erotavlas

Caliper Novice
Dec 17, 2019
Wow mine was delivered today as well. I ordered it on January 4th with regular shipping. It arrived way faster than I expected.

I just hope the Osaka flu didn't hitch a ride in the box ?

C_happy

Efficiency Noob
New User
Jan 7, 2020
Wow mine was delivered today as well. I ordered it on January 4th with regular shipping. It arrived way faster than I expected.

I just hope the Osaka flu didn't hitch a ride in the box ?
United States?
Starting to think something happened to some of the cases from the December order. I work at USPS and had my number tracked on the internal tracking and it's not on us shores yet.

sasa666

Efficiency Noob
New User
Jan 11, 2020
United States?
Starting to think something happened to some of the cases from the December order. I work at USPS and had my number tracked on the internal tracking and it's not on us shores yet.
That's what I am suspecting too! I think the shipment is still at Taiwan.
You work for USPS? That's awesome! Please keep us informed, my case is most likely in the same container/pallet as yours!

Necere

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
NCASE
Feb 22, 2015
@Necere Hey man, love your work, got my ncase around new years after ordering during the first December run. Just wondering, when I can expect the accessories to come back in stock? More specifically, stuff like the panels.
Probably next month after the Chinese New Year.

Necere

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
NCASE
Feb 22, 2015
That's what I am suspecting too! I think the shipment is still at Taiwan.
Please avoid speculation like this, as they can start rumors that will blow up our support inbox asking if it's true.

We have no way of knowing where a specific package is beyond what the tracking says - the same tracking you have access to. TWPS doesn't update tracking when they ship the package, so it's normal for it to look like it's stuck on "origin post is preparing shipment" (or similar) for a long time. Most likely the package is either in a shipping center waiting to be processed, or on a plane.

Also a reminder it's only been a little over two weeks since most packages from the December order period were shipped, and the two non-EMS shipping options can take up to 4-8 weeks. So just be patient.

Reactions: Plaklijm

Necere

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
NCASE
Feb 22, 2015
hello,
i just tried 2 differents credits cards + google pay and I always get the message "Card was declined"... I have enought money...i didnt receive any confirmation email...but I just got a SMS from my bank telling me that I spent 245 USD. Weird...I hope i didnt ordered 3 cases...
tried visa and mastercards, same issue. All the slots are going going gone, end of Feb is all that's left after loosing an earlier slot while in the cart
All I can suggest is:

1. Try different cards
2. Try to make sure the shipping and billing address are the same

Payments are processed by Shopify, and if they won't accept it for some reason there's nothing much we can do, unfortunately.

sasa666

Efficiency Noob
New User
Jan 11, 2020
Please avoid speculation like this, as they can start rumors that will blow up our support inbox asking if it's true.

We have no way of knowing where a specific package is beyond what the tracking says - the same tracking you have access to. TWPS doesn't update tracking when they ship the package, so it's normal for it to look like it's stuck on "origin post is preparing shipment" (or similar) for a long time. Most likely the package is either in a shipping center waiting to be processed, or on a plane.

Also a reminder it's only been a little over two weeks since most packages from the December order period were shipped, and the two non-EMS shipping options can take up to 4-8 weeks. So just be patient.
@Necere
Thanks for replying.
I am offended by your statement.
First of all. I have paid for my order a month ago and was just stating a customer's feeling/feedback in a public forum.
The fact that you've told me to "avoid speculation like this", didn't you also speculated in your statement? Quote "Most likely the package is either in a shipping center waiting to be processed, or on a plane."
I understand that you/your company as the seller, have "no way of knowing where a specific package is beyond what the tracking says", then again, you've had my money for a month and I have no product in my hands!
If you care (at all), how'd you feel if you've purchased something, paid up-front, and while patiently waiting, just vetted my slight frustration and were just told to shut up?

Again, I am deeply offended by your statement. I know this post may be deleted, do whatever you want.

Necere

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
NCASE
Feb 22, 2015
@Necere
Thanks for replying.
I am offended by your statement.
First of all. I have paid for my order a month ago and was just stating a customer's feeling/feedback in a public forum.
The fact that you've told me to "avoid speculation like this", didn't you also speculated in your statement? Quote "Most likely the package is either in a shipping center waiting to be processed, or on a plane."
I understand that you/your company as the seller, have "no way of knowing where a specific package is beyond what the tracking says", then again, you've had my money for a month and I have no product in my hands!
If you care (at all), how'd you feel if you've purchased something, paid up-front, and while patiently waiting, just vetted my slight frustration and were just told to shut up?

Again, I am deeply offended by your statement. I know this post may be deleted, do whatever you want.
Sorry, but it's frustrating for me as well. We have no control or insight into how long shipping will take once it's left LL's warehouse and is in TWPS's hands, so there's nothing I can really do to help you. People keep asking me and all I can say is, essentially, "sorry, I don't know."

My impression is that the way the shipping works is basically a lottery, and it works something like this: 1) TWPS has a plane bound for say the US leaving in three hours that they need to fill; 2) they grab all the high priority mail/packages, EMS etc. and load them up; 3) whatever space is left they fill with the lower priority packages until the plane is full; 4) plane leaves, next plane comes, rinse and repeat; 5) packages that have been sitting around for a while get moved up the priority queue so they eventually get shipped.

In such a system, you might get lucky and your lower priority package gets shipped quickly. Or it might not. Hence why the shipping range is so wide. Since it's a lottery, the time it takes other people to get their packages is not a good indicator for how long it will take to get yours. If you want the guaranteed fastest shipping, that's what the EMS option is for. Otherwise, you take your chances with one of the cheaper options. 4-15 days, 1-4 weeks, 1-8 weeks. It's spelled out when you ordered.

erotavlas

Caliper Novice
Dec 17, 2019
Whatever the explanation might be, the wait (however long or short) is worth it. I'm pretty happy with the case and it exceeded my expectation for build quality. I'm also surprised at how light it is. It's like holding a box of feathers. ?

Reactions: ParallaxStax