NCASE M1 V6 info

Necere

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
NCASE
Feb 22, 2015
Does anyone know who they're posting with? I got an order in the early Jan batch and my status has been "waiting for tracking events from courier" (this is what the Arrive app notes).

I've got a tracking number as well but not sure where to follow it.

Thanks
What country? You can usually track it through your country's national post, e.g. USPS in the US, Parcelforce in the UK, Australia Post, etc. It likely won't have any more updates than the tracking app, but it's useful if the tracking has a link like Parcelforce uses to let customers pay the import fees.

Bear in mind that it's pretty normal for it to look like it's stuck on "origin post is preparing shipment" while it's in transit, and often while it's sitting awaiting customs processing in the destination country. TWPS doesn't update the tracking themselves once it's been shipped for some reason, so there's often a big gap in tracking there.

Walfers

Chassis Packer
Jan 1, 2020
What country? You can usually track it through your country's national post, e.g. USPS in the US, Parcelforce in the UK, Australia Post, etc. It likely won't have any more updates than the tracking app, but it's useful if the tracking has a link like Parcelforce uses to let customers pay the import fees.

Bear in mind that it's pretty normal for it to look like it's stuck on "origin post is preparing shipment" while it's in transit, and often while it's sitting awaiting customs processing in the destination country. TWPS doesn't update the tracking themselves once it's been shipped for some reason, so there's often a big gap in tracking there.
Thanks for the reply, I just checked aus post and it's noted as received from sender in Taiwan on the 9th.

I'll keep watch!

Stockname

Case Bender
Jan 11, 2020
Anyone still waiting for their order from December 11th? Still stuck on origin post is preparing shipment (yes I know its supposedly in transit). Seems suspicious.

sasa666

Efficiency Noob
New User
Jan 11, 2020
Anyone still waiting for their order from December 11th? Still stuck on origin post is preparing shipment (yes I know its supposedly in transit). Seems suspicious.
Yes. Ordered December 12th. Tracking Number Provided December 23th, Status stuck at "Origin Post is Preparing Shipment -> We have received notice that the originating post is preparing to dispatch this mail piece. " since December 27th.

Destination country USA, west coast. Used the cheapest shipping method. Losing my patience!

Jetpaction

Trash Compacter
Jan 4, 2020
Nice, do you use Noctuas NF-A12x15 or the NF-A12x25 fit under it? Also, do you remember the max temperature your GPU got with the stock STRIX cooler while under load? Thanks!

For reference, I have a 2080 Super FE with 2 Noctua A12x15 in the bottom, set to intake. That results in temps around 75c under load. After I applied some undervolting with Afterburner (0.906 @ 1920Mhz) temps dropped to 67c under load.

I'm currently debating if replacing the fans with NF-F12 (high static pressure) would improve temps. The Founders Edition is a 2 slot card so there is room, but worry it might cause turbulence and an increased noise level.

silverado_1969

What's an ITX?
Jan 12, 2020
managed to pre order for the february batch. took money off of my credit card but never got a confirmation email. Been a few hours and im starting to freak out .anyone else not received an email yet.??? ordered as guest.

Stockname

Case Bender
Jan 11, 2020
Yes. Ordered December 12th. Tracking Number Provided December 23th, Status stuck at "Origin Post is Preparing Shipment -> We have received notice that the originating post is preparing to dispatch this mail piece. " since December 27th.

Destination country USA, west coast. Used the cheapest shipping method. Losing my patience!
Ok. That's good to know our situations aren't one-offs. Hopefully they come in soon, I'd love to start building.

Rouoz

Efficiency Noob
New User
Jan 12, 2020
Ok. That's good to know our situations aren't one-offs. Hopefully they come in soon, I'd love to start building.
hello,
i just tried 2 differents credits cards + google pay and I always get the message "Card was declined"... I have enought money...i didnt receive any confirmation email...but I just got a SMS from my bank telling me that I spent 245 USD. Weird...I hope i didnt ordered 3 cases...

Last edited:

MultiDoc

Airflow Optimizer
Feb 2, 2018
Nice, do you use Noctuas NF-A12x15 or the NF-A12x25 fit under it? Also, do you remember the max temperature your GPU got with the stock STRIX cooler while under load? Thanks!
I use 2 x NF-A12x25 (see my sig for my rig details), no turbulence and max temps when benching 75C, stock cooler was around the same but much more noisier.

Quantum

Cable Smoosher
New User
Dec 20, 2019
I still didnt´t figured out what cooling solution is the most silent one to cool my ryzen 7 2700X. Hope someone can help me out. I found lots of information about temperatures, but only few about noise.
As for my build, I transfered my components, a r7 2700x on an Asrock b450 itx , cooled by an original L12, and an Msi Rtx 2070 Ventus in the Ncase. All went well on this, but I am not especially happy with the noise performance. I added a Nf-a9 in the back as exhaust and the 120mm and 92mm fan on the L 12 blowing on the motherboard, as blowing towards the side panel created much more noise and no thermal improvement at all. To try things out,I added a 3d-printed duct between the L12 and the side panel to help ist get fresh air, but this created a lot more noise created by the turbulances of the air moving through the side panel. That wasn‘t acceptable, as my case is located on my right on the desk.
So my question is: what CPU cooling to choose for most silent operation of a stock r7 2700x, both in 3d applications and gaming?
At time I consider both the C 14S and the U9S. I would clearly prefer the C14S because of it‘s better thermal performance, if also it‘s noise performance is simular or better than the u9s. I am a little bit worried about the turbulance-noise with the C14S though, as it is pushivg all the air through the side-panel. I also wonder, wich fan-setup is the most silent one with the C14.
I hope some can share their experience and help me to get my setup as quiet as possible Thanks!

GhostEther

Efficiency Noob
Jan 7, 2020
I use 2 x NF-A12x25 (see my sig for my rig details), no turbulence and max temps when benching 75C, stock cooler was around the same but much more noisier.
Thanks. Before you put the Accelero III, with the STRIX shroud and fans, it had space for 2xNoctua NF-A12x25 below it?

Qrash

Cable-Tie Ninja
Aug 10, 2015
Thanks. Before you put the Accelero III, with the STRIX shroud and fans, it had space for 2xNoctua NF-A12x25 below it?

25 mm thick fans will only fit if the graphics card is 42 mm thick (2 slots) or less.

This is true with the Accelero Xtreme III and IV.

C_happy

Efficiency Noob
New User
Jan 7, 2020

Same situation. Ordered 12/11, shipped 12/23, left the country 12/27, destination west coast.
USPS website has no updates, but maybe they don't have a public scan for when it hits inbound customs.

ParallaxStax

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Nov 24, 2019
Same situation. Ordered 12/11, shipped 12/23, left the country 12/27, destination west coast.
USPS website has no updates, but maybe they don't have a public scan for when it hits inbound customs.
My v6.1 had "inbound into customs", a several day wait, then "cleared customs". This is with USPS.

C_happy

Efficiency Noob
New User
Jan 7, 2020
My v6.1 had "inbound into customs", a several day wait, then "cleared customs". This is with USPS.

Oh ?

Reactions: ParallaxStax

Darch

Chassis Packer
Jan 21, 2018
I'm very excited to have ordered an M1 yesterday, which is expected to ship during February 17th-21th!!

Could I get someone in the know to confirm whether or not a Noctua NH-U9S will adequately cool a 3700X at stock in the M1? I'm confident it will, but want to be certain!

msek

Caliper Novice
Dec 21, 2019
Could I get someone in the know to confirm whether or not a Noctua NH-U9S will adequately cool a 3700X at stock in the M1? I'm confident it will, but want to be certain!

And I wonder if it can cool Ryzen 3950X :) I found ppl used it to cool 3900X.

Reactions: Darch