NCASE M1 V6 info

m0lly

Chassis Packer
Nov 29, 2018
Got a black for January 16-21

I put in a preorder a month ago and had to request cancellation due to RMA issues with the hardware that was going in it. I got everything sorted now so really looking forward to building in it. I already have a Ghost S1 that will be running along side with it for a dual PC setup. Thanks for the updates Necere

The_Mad_Madman

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Aug 5, 2019
Got a black for January 16-21

I put in a preorder a month ago and had to request cancellation due to RMA issues with the hardware that was going in it. I got everything sorted now so really looking forward to building in it. I already have a Ghost S1 that will be running along side with it for a dual PC setup. Thanks for the updates Necere
I got a black for January 16-21 as well. Thank you for opening up preorders. Keep up the great work Necere!
You guys are pissing me off lol, ga e to wait until FEB. Does someone know what is the usual shipping time for CA?

jimbobba2773

What's an ITX?
New User
Oct 2, 2017
I've ordered the Silver for Feb 10-14 as I want to have another great case. I've got the v5 which I've had for a few years and I find this case one of the best out there! Was not going to bother but would be kicking myself if I didn't.

jaynamics

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Jan 11, 2020
Got the M1 v6.1 Black for January 16-21, 2020! So much happier than last week when my order disappeared from my cart while processing. Improved my odds by creating an account, adding in my shipping and billing addresses, and pasting in my CC info instead of hoping I typed it fast and accurately enough. Thanks @Necere for setting up the Pre-Order method and getting cases and shipments ready before the NY. And now the wait begins...

Reactions: berglh

nycalex

Average Stuffer
Nov 6, 2018
phew, got my order in as soon as the website refreshed.

question:

does it make a huge difference in shipping method when shipping to NY?

Necere

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
NCASE
Feb 22, 2015
phew, got my order in as soon as the website refreshed.

question:

does it make a huge difference in shipping method when shipping to NY?
Not usually. Most people that ordered in December had their case within 1-2 weeks of the shipping date, regardless of shipping method. There's the occasional outlier that gets caught up in customs or delayed for whatever reason, though.

Twanvh

Chassis Packer
Oct 22, 2019
I ordered mine back in December, and I live in the Netherlands, but have had no trouble at all, so maybe I was lucky they didnt check my case and power cable (Because i think thats the problem without the CE chekmark), but its weird that only those two countrys have this problem, because as @Kuzan said, these conditions should apply to the whole EU and not two countrys.
Hope customs will let my right-power cable through, as it hasn’t the CE checkmark..

Reactions: Plaklijm

MattyKHZ

Average Stuffer
Sep 26, 2019
Got the M1 v6.1 Black for January 16-21, 2020! So much happier than last week when my order disappeared from my cart while processing. Improved my odds by creating an account, adding in my shipping and billing addresses, and pasting in my CC info instead of hoping I typed it fast and accurately enough. Thanks @Necere for setting up the Pre-Order method and getting cases and shipments ready before the NY. And now the wait begins...

I did the same although have credit card stored on my IPad.

Had the site open for several minutes before and refreshed but this did not work for me like it did a week ago. Had to closed browser and reopen instead.

Also signed up for email notification again but did not receive one. Others not on this forum might rely on such notifications to know when to order.

MattyKHZ

Average Stuffer
Sep 26, 2019
Black for Feb 10-14, gl everyone.

First batch was probably about 1.3 cases.

Probably more than that but guess each batch is similar in quantity to what was in last weeks single batch so easy for the first to sell out in 4 mins like last time.

At least we have more than one allocation to order from so whole process is a lot easier than last time.

Thanks Necere for sorting this method out for us.

Necere

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
NCASE
Feb 22, 2015
Also signed up for email notification again but did not receive one. Others not on this forum might rely on such notifications to know when to order.
We sent out emails to people on the notification list two days ago. Did you check your spam folder?

Thanks Necere for sorting this method out for us.
Sure. I'm just happy people aren't pissed at me this time :p

Kuzan

Average Stuffer
Oct 15, 2018
Yes, technically it applies to all countries in the EU. However, it's only those two countries that people have had issues with customs. It's only a handful so far, and plenty of people in both countries have received cases without incident, but we don't want to take the risk of shipping to them at this point.

That's rough, so that means if I place an order now it will get cancelled or will you still ship but the risk is on the site of the buyer? As I said I would still order it, seems like all you need to do is to remove the cable if the customs end up complaining about the missing CE marking.

Necere

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
NCASE
Feb 22, 2015
That's rough, so that means if I place an order now it will get cancelled or will you still ship but the risk is on the site of the buyer? As I said I would still order it, seems like all you need to do is to remove the cable if the customs end up complaining about the missing CE marking.
We've removed those countries entirely from the countries we ship to. So you can't select them when entering your shipping address.

MultiDoc

Airflow Optimizer
Feb 2, 2018
That is for making the best by far sff case but most importantly providing so great support @Necere . I’ve been enjoying the v5 for long now but did order the v6.1 today for my next (water cooled) build. Opted for the latest shipping (24-28 Feb) since I’m not in a hurry.

The_Mad_Madman

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Aug 5, 2019
Now I'll have to sell my Velka 5, great case btw, pretty sure there should be people interested considering the low stock Velka has had.

GhostEther

Efficiency Noob
Jan 7, 2020
Hello, I'm thinking of getting a 3900X, cooled by a Kraken X52 and having all fans changed to noctuas.
I'm mainly worried about the GPU temperatures tho, I currently own an Asus STRIX GTX 1080 Ti OC and don't want it running hot. I'm thinking of getting 2noctua fans to pull air into the GPU from the bottom of the case.
Before I buy this case, can someone tell that owns a similiar setup, comment on temperatures and noise of the CPU and GPU?

Walfers

Chassis Packer
Jan 1, 2020
Does anyone know who they're posting with? I got an order in the early Jan batch and my status has been "waiting for tracking events from courier" (this is what the Arrive app notes).

I've got a tracking number as well but not sure where to follow it.

Thanks

MultiDoc

Airflow Optimizer
Feb 2, 2018
Hello, I'm thinking of getting a 3900X, cooled by a Kraken X52 and having all fans changed to noctuas.
I'm mainly worried about the GPU temperatures tho, I currently own an Asus STRIX GTX 1080 Ti OC and don't want it running hot. I'm thinking of getting 2noctua fans to pull air into the GPU from the bottom of the case.
Before I buy this case, can someone tell that owns a similiar setup, comment on temperatures and noise of the CPU and GPU?
I’m using an Asus Strix 1080 Ti OC in my current Ncase v5 for more than a year now and the best setup I achieved (both gpu temps and noise) is by having 2 x Noctua’s on the bottom as exhaust and replacing the stock cooler of the GPU with an Accelero III. Ofcourse the stock GPU cooler is also fine, just a tad warmer and a bit noisier.

GhostEther

Efficiency Noob
Jan 7, 2020
I’m using an Asus Strix 1080 Ti OC in my current Ncase v5 for more than a year now and the best setup I achieved (both gpu temps and noise) is by having 2 x Noctua’s on the bottom as exhaust and replacing the stock cooler of the GPU with an Accelero III. Ofcourse the stock GPU cooler is also fine, just a tad warmer and a bit noisier.
Nice, do you use Noctuas NF-A12x15 or the NF-A12x25 fit under it? Also, do you remember the max temperature your GPU got with the stock STRIX cooler while under load? Thanks!