NCASE M1 V6 info

slee

Efficiency Noob
New User
Jan 4, 2020
Hey all, I've only been following the sfflab/ncases.com since December's production run, how often are the parts in the accessories section restocked once they're out? Clearly the accessories aren't restocked as frequently as the case itself, but are they finitely produced only at the start of a revision release and gone once they're gone, or will I see them restocked at some point before a major revision release?

Twanvh

Chassis Packer
Oct 22, 2019
I thought the accessories are produced when a production run (1 or 2 months) is over.
Anxious waiting for the new silver panel kit, feet and side fan bracket. ?

MattyKHZ

Average Stuffer
Sep 26, 2019
Is there a list of recommended fans anywhere for bottom and rear as I get confused with all the letters and different types offered by Noctua.... I understand chromax option but not PWM and all the other letters used in model names.

Sorry if this is the wrong area to ask but plumping for this case and could do with sorting fans and other items out whilst i wait for delivery.

secure-address

Chassis Packer
Dec 15, 2019
Does anyone know if the cases start production before the order date? Or after? Since the ordering opens on 4th, would the factory start production on the 5th or are they already produced and will start getting shipped by 5th ?
My understanding is that next round of new orders (starting today) will be for cases already in stock (from the last production run). So I imagine shipping would commence within a week of order placement. I believe the reason that the website shows SOLD OUT is related to order-taking/shipping logistic limitations, and not due to unavailability of stock.

ParallaxStax

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Nov 24, 2019
Is there a list of recommended fans anywhere for bottom and rear as I get confused with all the letters and different types offered by Noctua.... I understand chromax option but not PWM and all the other letters used in model names.

Sorry if this is the wrong area to ask but plumping for this case and could do with sorting fans and other items out whilst i wait for delivery.

The most recommeded noctua side fans are nf-a12x25. These are the best 25mm thick fans you can get, but they only come in brown. The slim version nf-a12x15, comes in chromax (black) and brown. For under the gpu, use a12x25 if they fit, or else use a12x15. For rear fans you have the nf-a9 (25 mm thick) and nf-a9x14 (14 mm thick) , which both come in chromax and brown. The chromax versions are out of stock at the moment though.

Little Engine

Efficiency Noob
Jan 1, 2020
And after 7 minutes the M1 is sold out! The following this case has is amazing. I understand though. It’s the closest to ITX perfection as I’ve ever seen. I’m my opinion, of course. But it’s ruined every other case I’ve looked at from the big brands. Nothing looks as good. :)

Last edited:

family_guy

What's an ITX?
New User
Apr 16, 2019
ok, what the actual PHUCK?

was entering payment info and then it says cart empty cuz out of stock.

Same. Putting it in your cart should at least reserve it for a period of time like 5 minutes so you can complete the transaction like buying a reserved movie ticket.