NCASE M1 V6 info

Dawelio

Awesomeness
SFFn Staff
Dec 17, 2017
Well I'm atleast one happy chap here, as I picked mine up today at the post office. I've already had all the parts for it, for some time. So this weekend will be a good start of 2020, with a build. It's back to ITX and SFF again! :)

ShowtimeJosh

What's an ITX?
New User
Jan 1, 2020
Do keep in mind this will only be a portion of the production run we're making available on Saturday, so it will likely sell out in <24 hours, rather than the 3-4 days of the previous batches. We may open orders once more the following Saturday (the 11th) if we determine there's enough time to ship before the Chinese New Year. The next order date after that will likely be February 1st, and then every Saturday thereafter until we're out of cases. That should take us through mid-February, which will minimize the availability gap until the next production run is done (late Feb-March).
Just signed up here to say thanks for keeping us in the loop. I was, like others, confused when orders didn't open at the original time on the 1st. Then I remembered coming across this forum and found this thread. Saved me from moving onto another case. Thanks, hope to place an order for my first SFF case on Saturday. :)

erotavlas

Caliper Novice
Dec 17, 2019
Does anyone know how much more we have to pay on top of the cost of the case (210 USD) in shipping/customs charges. I'm in Canada. I'm wondering if this is going to be overly expensive.

Asukara

Case Bender
New User
Jan 22, 2019
Does anyone know how much more we have to pay on top of the cost of the case (210 USD) in shipping/customs charges. I'm in Canada. I'm wondering if this is going to be overly expensive.
I'm in Canada too, I might have been lucky but I haven't had customs to pay

Qrash

Cable-Tie Ninja
Aug 10, 2015

I'll post here when mine arrives (to Ottawa, ON). BTW, I hope yours makes it to you more quickly than mine has. It was processed in Richmond, BC on December 22nd and has been stuck in Winnipeg, MB since the 29th with no update since then. Seems to me I've already paid (in slow service) thanks to Canada Post.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: rfarmer

Leinel

Caliper Novice
Dec 19, 2019
I'll post here when mine arrives (to Ottawa, ON). BTW, I hope yours makes it to you more quickly than mine has. It was processed in Richmond, BC on December 22nd and has been stuck in Winnipeg, MB since the 29th with no update since then. Seems to me I've already paid (in slow service) thanks to Canada Post.
Ordered my two cases and still waiting, too. I got two shipping Numbers (no idea why, maybe they are packed seperate). One of them is somewhere in Germany the other one seems to take some more time to fly around the world. Awful thing is, that I can not track the one here in Germany, because I have to enter my postal code (is it called postal code?) And when i put mine the system tells me that it is incorrect.

But I still hope that they come...

Quantum

Cable Smoosher
New User
Dec 20, 2019
Ordered my two cases and still waiting, too. I got two shipping Numbers (no idea why, maybe they are packed seperate). One of them is somewhere in Germany the other one seems to take some more time to fly around the world. Awful thing is, that I can not track the one here in Germany, because I have to enter my postal code (is it called postal code?) And when i put mine the system tells me that it is incorrect.

But I still hope that they come...

I had the same issue here in Germany, the reason is that the case will be shipped to your next customs office directly and you have to pick it up there. For me, the tracking data provided by 17-track was more detailed that DHL´s one anyway. I received a letter from the customs that the customs documentation was incomplete so I have to bring a bill anlong. I hope the order confirmation will we enough for this purpose. I also hope there are no issues with missing CE markings.
@Necere : Can you confirm that the PSU extension is CE certificated or will I run into issues there? I hope for the best.

erotavlas

Caliper Novice
Dec 17, 2019

Thanks, please let me know. I'm close to you, (Toronto, ON) I guess mine will take the same route. I was just curious what the total cost was in the end.

I don't have an order placed yet, I didn't realize this case was so popular and missed out on the last batch of orders. Was planning to place an order on the next round I guess that's Jan 4th.

Qrash

Cable-Tie Ninja
Aug 10, 2015
My M1 v6.1 has arrived. It was brought right to my door by my wonderful delivery lady. No additional fees at all!

Last edited:
Reactions: rfarmer

Dawelio

Awesomeness
SFFn Staff
Dec 17, 2017
Anyone in here that can confirm if a standard 25mm thick, 92 mm fan will fit in the rear position, with an 240mm AIO on the side? Or if it's just an slim 92mm that will fit in/with this configuration?...

ParallaxStax

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Nov 24, 2019
Anyone in here that can confirm if a standard 25mm thick, 92 mm fan will fit in the rear position, with an 240mm AIO on the side? Or if it's just an slim 92mm that will fit in/with this configuration?...

There is about 20mm of clearance with a 140mm fan on the side bracket.

Dawelio

Awesomeness
SFFn Staff
Dec 17, 2017
There is about 20mm of clearance with a 140mm fan on the side bracket.
Hope your motherboard hasn’t a pre-mounted i/o shield, then it’s harder to mount a 92mm fan.

Wait, you can fit 140mm fans? I thought only dual 120's were possible on the side bracket?...

No, my motherboard is the ASUS ROG STRIX X470-I GAMING, so no pre-mounted I/O shield. Thanks though for the heads up :)

Qrash

Cable-Tie Ninja
Aug 10, 2015
Wait, you can fit 140mm fans? I thought only dual 120's were possible on the side bracket?...

No, my motherboard is the ASUS ROG STRIX X470-I GAMING, so no pre-mounted I/O shield. Thanks though for the heads up :)

You can fit one 140 mm fan and one 120 mm fan together on the side bracket, though the 140 mm fan needs to have the same mounting hole spacing as a 120 mm fan if you want to attach it with 4 screws.

ParallaxStax

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Nov 24, 2019
You can fit one 140 mm fan and one 120 mm fan together on the side bracket, though the 140 mm fan needs to have the same mounting hole spacing as a 120 mm fan if you want to attach it with 4 screws.

I have a 140mm fan and the 3.5in drive bracket on the side panel. The 140mm fan is mounted only with the top 2 screws.

Reactions: Qrash

KR8NUX

What's an ITX?
New User
Nov 8, 2019
Does anyone know if the cases start production before the order date? Or after? Since the ordering opens on 4th, would the factory start production on the 5th or are they already produced and will start getting shipped by 5th ?