NCASE M1 V6 info

Plaklijm

Cable-Tie Ninja
Jun 18, 2019
@Necere, do you have any plans on releasing any new cases/ designs. I really love the Ncase and happy to have bought one, but just interested if you are maybe considering another cases. Maybe when the M1 is done evolving?

Plaklijm

Cable-Tie Ninja
Jun 18, 2019
Hello,

I want to build a gaming PC and it must be really compact. I am looking at the ncase m1 but am not sure about the color. black or silver.

in addition, I want an i9 9900ks with 32GB ram and a RTX 2080 Super.

which cooling is the advice. i also want the system to be as quiet as possible in idle. In addition, I will place the side panel with window later. so wants it neat. do you have sugestions or photos and high end build?

thank you in advance.
I found this video that might intrest you

Reactions: Fhiko

Plaklijm

Cable-Tie Ninja
Jun 18, 2019
Check the website. I haven't gotten an email, but my order is now "fulfilled".
yeet. now just waiting on an email for it to ship out, then waiting, then trhough customs, and finally paying the import fees, and hopefully i dont have to pay too much because im broke lmao

Twanvh

Chassis Packer
Oct 22, 2019
Just a heads up: M1 V6.1 is out of stock on the site, however only half the production run has been sold and we've only stopped orders for the time being to keep the shipment size manageable. The next restock is planned for January 1st.

FYI though, once the rest of the production run is sold out, we won't have stock again until the end of February, as that's the soonest production slot available to us.
When will the production/sale of the new panel kit start ?

MarceloSiciliano

Average Stuffer
Dec 20, 2018

i think this would fit nicely right next to the sfx PSU

Reactions: Plaklijm

Plaklijm

Cable-Tie Ninja
Jun 18, 2019

i think this would fit nicely right next to the sfx PSU
omg, looks amazing!! but the price tho lmao, quick look on the side itself, knew custom watercooling was expensive, but geez. XDD

MattyKHZ

Average Stuffer
Sep 26, 2019
Strange I did not know the M1 was available again. Previous searching on sfflab had me inputting my email for updates when back in stock. I guess with sfflab still being updated this is why those did not work.

Also did not know that people go to ncases.com instead of sfflab now......

Reactions: Plaklijm

Plaklijm

Cable-Tie Ninja
Jun 18, 2019
Strange I did not know the M1 was available again. Previous searching on sfflab had me inputting my email for updates when back in stock. I guess with sfflab still being updated this is why those did not work.

Also did not know that people go to ncases.com instead of sfflab now......
yeah the first batch of ncases was already on sale this wednesday to friday(for me atleast) and next batch will be available january 1st. and SFFlab is becomming like a supporter/mothercompany like when you buy a m1 you go for support to sff lab, you can see on the ncases site in the right upper corner the sff lab logo.
https://www.sfflab.com/blogs/news/sfflab-2-0-is-arriving more info there, if you have the time to read it