NCASE M1 V6 info

schn1tt3r

Cable-Tie Ninja
Sep 24, 2018
Yikes $65 shipping. Where do these ship from?

I got my DTX Crosshair VIII Impact board and 1080 Ti. If I dont add fans to the bottom, will this combination fit?

Redrum

Case Bender
Dec 10, 2019

I got my DTX Crosshair VIII Impact board and 1080 Ti. If I dont add fans to the bottom, will this combination fit?
They Shipped from Taiwan before I believe (though now I am thinking it was Singapore. It's one of the two).

Redrum

Case Bender
Dec 10, 2019
I realize this has probably been asked before, but is there any upgrade path that would allow one to upgrade their V5 to a V6 or at that point is it better to just get a whole new case?

Also, no native vertical GPU support?

Thanks in advance.

Necere

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
NCASE
Feb 22, 2015

They ship from Taiwan, from Lian Li directly.

FYI, the cheapest shipping is often just as fast as the most expensive, so if you don't know you need it, just go with the cheapest.

Reactions: lordzorg

Necere

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
NCASE
Feb 22, 2015
I realize this has probably been asked before, but is there any upgrade path that would allow one to upgrade their V5 to a V6 or at that point is it better to just get a whole new case?

Also, no native vertical GPU support?

Thanks in advance.
Some of the new parts are backward compatible (panels, front I/O, fan bracket, drive brackets), some are not (SFX bracket). It tells you in the item descriptions on the website which parts are.

Some of the changes are in the chassis itself though, so you won't get all the improvements if you upgrade with the individual parts. Biggest change to the chassis is the increased ventilation on the floor and underside magnetic dust filter.

No native vertical GPU support.

AsTuRkInG

Cable Smoosher
Jul 1, 2018
Reactions: lordzorg

Necere

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
NCASE
Feb 22, 2015
W360mod is w360's new website. He's developing the window, and plans to sell it there. The image on the site is of the old window panel, and just a placeholder right now. I believe he's still planning on making a full glass side panel with no aluminum border, so there should be no concerns with finish mismatches.

Twanvh

Chassis Packer
Oct 22, 2019
I like the new fan bracket, will order it with the new panel kit for my v5, when available.
The new power cable right is already ordered.

lordzorg

Trash Compacter
Oct 27, 2019
W360mod is w360's new website. He's developing the window, and plans to sell it there. The image on the site is of the old window panel, and just a placeholder right now. I believe he's still planning on making a full glass side panel with no aluminum border, so there should be no concerns with finish mismatches.
now we just need ventilated-then-tempered glass panels :)