NCASE M1 V6 info

xSDMx

Caliper Novice
Nov 21, 2018
Which power button did you use and did you need to make room for the button to fit?

This same one that pslate sells:

@HyperActive Make room in what way?

HyperActive

Cable-Tie Ninja
Jul 22, 2019
This same one that pslate sells:

@HyperActive Make room in what way?
Cutting/drilling sanding parts of the front panel.

Necere

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
NCASE
Feb 22, 2015
I received the product well.
Is there anything I would like to inquire about?
Can I contact design@ncases.com?
I answer that email. If you have any questions about the case - compatibility, dimensions etc. - I can answer those. Questions or problems pertaining to orders, shipping, etc. should be directed to SFFLab.

Alessio.B87

Average Stuffer
May 7, 2019
My front IO panel came with two little dents along the bottom edge. Anyone else have this issue? Still trying to decide if I care enough to raise a ticket.
Yes everyone has them, when you spend so much it's annoying but Necere said that they cannot do anything about it.

IncredibleGonzo

Chassis Packer
Oct 3, 2019
Would you be able to provide pictures of how 120mm fans fit / don't fit? I'm interested in putting in 2 normal 120mml fans at the bottom of the case with the crosshair viii impact; and I wanted to know if I could even screw in one side of the fan. I never use the front audio, so I'll probably just remove it lol.

Also, I was wondering if you could provide an update on the original SO-DIMM question, as I'm interested in using a side mounted 240mm AIO, but don't know if that would interfere with the SO-DIMM card. my AIO's radiator/fan thickness is ~55mm (~2.25in)

Thanks!
~Shukero
It's hard to do exact measurements without taking everything apart. but with the side fan bracket in the lower position the bottom edge is level with the middle of the SO-DIMM. So you'd probably be clear in the higher position even regardless of thickness, I expect. As for distance, it's about 6 cm away from the bracket.

Reactions: shukero

Stuman

Caliper Novice
Sep 5, 2019
L12S CPU cooler turned up today so finally "finished" the build for now.

Temp's for the GPU and CPU are pretty solid. GPU never gets above 60 degrees using the Morpheus cooler. However the GDDR6 gets pretty toasty meaning I have to limit my RAM overclock to 900 not 940 that it can do if under 75 degrees....

move started work on a laser cut cooling plate.... hope my measuring skills are up to scratch!!

SunnyHere

Cable Smoosher
Jul 24, 2019
@Necere
Hello, I just wonder why you changed the installation mechanism of the 2.5-inch disks on the inside-front (or outside front )location. Originally the 2.5 drive was installed via screws & rubber grommets and now directly with screws. I think rubber grommets can absorb vibration and protect the case from scratches. What's the reason of the change?
Thanks.

Necere

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
NCASE
Feb 22, 2015
@Necere
Hello, I just wonder why you changed the installation mechanism of the 2.5-inch disks on the inside-front (or outside front )location. Originally the 2.5 drive was installed via screws & rubber grommets and now directly with screws. I think rubber grommets can absorb vibration and protect the case from scratches. What's the reason of the change?
Thanks.
The rubber grommets and screws project through the wall by ~3mm. In order for the SFX bracket to be able to mount flush against the front of the chassis, they had to go.

If you're using mechanical HDDs and want vibration damping, there are some new possibilities for mounting using the drive brackets. Check the user manual in the first post for more details on that.

HyperActive

Cable-Tie Ninja
Jul 22, 2019
What do you guys think for a black 140mm fan for underneath my c14s in the ncase. I read on some reviews that the Noiseblocker eLoop B14-PS PWM pushes more air on the same rpm while also being more quiet than the noctua nf-a14x25 (which is now available in black). Any thoughts on those 2 fans?

HyperActive

Cable-Tie Ninja
Jul 22, 2019
Here's my little beast. Stock cooler will be replaced by the noctua c14s (didn't come with the am4 mounting kit...). Rx 5700xt Strix fitted easily when you put it though the front first and slide it in place afterwards. Rests nicely on the front i/o cables. Can be noted as compatible if you ask me. Little spot on the power button, no other scratchen out-of-the-box.

Last edited:

osff

Chassis Packer
Aug 22, 2019
Temp's for the GPU and CPU are pretty solid. GPU never gets above 60 degrees using the Morpheus cooler.

Nice to see that someone uses the Morpheus. It's not common here (most people prefer the Accelero III) and I also consider to use it (360W vs 300W). I've read somewhere, that there are still problems concrete with VRM and VRAM temperatures after replacing the stock cooler, e.g. AMD Radeon RX 5700 + Raijintek Morpheus II Core Edition. I doesn't have an URL by hand, I've read also ReijinTek considers a NAVI edition (like the VEGA edition), but there are still no informations are on there web page. The Accelero III has similar problems expecially with the VRAM, where the 2 cooler on top collides with the main cooler, see e.g. Reddit. What are your experience, especially with the slim 120 below the AIB concerning noise?

Redux-Limited

Caliper Novice
Sep 1, 2019
Hi guys, this is mostly directed to people who bought the case from Germany, today I went to pick it up to the Customs Office in Frankfurt and they literally refused to give it to me because "it didn't comply with the European electric safety laws" which doesn't make any fucking sense at all, I tried to explain that this is just a PC case, the guy made me open it right there so I carefully unboxed it and then he asked me to take a look inside so again I carefully poped the panels out and the guy started looking at the IO cables and the PSU extension cord and said that yeah, the only other option was to send it to a "evaluation facility" where it was going to be taken apart, then evaluate and if it passed the test it'd be reassembled and then finally I could pick it up. The thing is that in the letter I got by mail it said nothing about this, it only said I had to pay custom fees and I was happy to do so, and then I encountered this fucking bullshit, when I was searching the place on Google maps it made me wonder why it had only a 2 star review score, now I know. So at the end, despite trying to explain again and again how and why it wasn't possible that so many other people got it here in Germany without a problem and I am the only retard that had this issue, the custom officer just said that they were going to send it back, made me sign a piece of paper, like an actual ripped piece of paper and told me to have a nice day.

I already contacted SFFLab and I'll have to wait to see what they say and if they can help me, but in the mean time what can I do? I really think this is not normal, something strange happened, I mean I have actually bought real electronic devices like an old ThinkPad from japan for example and that thing just came to my door directly, how can it be that a case, which is literally metal and a pair of cables, wont? I'm really pissed.