NCASE M1 V6 info

AlexH

Trash Compacter
Jul 26, 2019
I think I will be the last one to receive my case : (
You should check either with 17track or with your local post service website.
Cause (in my case at least) if I check on post.gov.tw I get same info as yours. It says it shipped and nothing else but my package is already in Italy and should come Monday/Tuesday. I had to check on my local post service site.

MisterNguyen

Efficiency Noob
Mar 13, 2019
Just got my case in a few days ago and messing around with it pre-build. Didn't realize how huge including the blank front i/o option was until seeing it in person. Removing all those front connectors reduces a significant amount of cable clutter inside the case. Only having to manage a single power button cable is a godsend. Also the fact that the bottom grill can be completely removed to further reduce air restriction more than y'all already have with this new revision is insane. Only caveat I'd mention and this is pretty nitpicky is the inside of all the side panels have like black marks here and there from I guess rubbing against the frame. It's only a cosmetic deal and it's on the inside so no biggie. I'm probably going to powder coat it in the near future. You guys really knocked it out of the park with the V6. Excited to compare this build experience to the previous V5.

WingmanNZ

Minimal Tinkerer
Aug 11, 2019
Can someone confirm how many of the M3 pan head screws came in the accessory boxes?

(they look like this)

I think mine only came with 5 of them, which means I am one short when using (4) for the motherboard, and (2) for the GPU bracket.

legit

Caliper Novice
Aug 5, 2019
I'm sort of in a predicament. I'd love to order a V6, but EVGA warrantied my 1080ti and I got "upgraded" to a FTW3 Hybrid edition. I'm posting here for optics, but since this GPU won't fit in the M1, would anyone know where I can find an aftermarket cooler for my card that would - or would ya'll have any suggestions on what else I could do?

Is this the one with the 120mm radiator/fan? Could you mount this on the side panel?

Rolling9Deep

Caliper Novice
Sep 5, 2018
I'm sort of in a predicament. I'd love to order a V6, but EVGA warrantied my 1080ti and I got "upgraded" to a FTW3 Hybrid edition. I'm posting here for optics, but since this GPU won't fit in the M1, would anyone know where I can find an aftermarket cooler for my card that would - or would ya'll have any suggestions on what else I could do?

I love EVGA replacement upgrades. Once had them upgrade me from a faulty GTX270 to a GTX470.

Reactions: encorp

Korath

Caliper Novice
Sep 8, 2019
No case for me yet due to fucking parcelforce UK. Kept in Customs for 8 days, paid and freed on Friday for Saturday delivery, not delivered (no knock, no card), now its out for delivery today while I'm at work, won't leave in safe space and I can't collect as I have no car. With them for another week it seems. Sigh.

enzo

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Aug 1, 2019
Anyone else in Australia with any updates or delivery yet?

My latest, and still current, tracking detail is that it was exported on the 24th September.....

IncredibleGonzo

Chassis Packer
Oct 3, 2019
If you call, when it says this, you can ask for the 17 digit reference number, you can then wither pay it over the phone or on the website. That's what I did just now. It's now out for delivery tomorrow
My local depot is on my way home from work so I'm going to go by and (hopefully) pick it up, so wondering if I need to call first to get the other number in that case. Thanks though!

JoShmo

Cable Smoosher
Jul 30, 2019
Called up Parcelforce Medway depot to get the 17 digit reference and paid over the phone - £32.50. Delivery scheduled for tomorrow!

seba

Cable Smoosher
Jul 29, 2019
Can someone confirm how many of the M3 pan head screws came in the accessory boxes?

(they look like this)

I think mine only came with 5 of them, which means I am one short when using (4) for the motherboard, and (2) for the GPU bracket.

I only had 5 too.
I thought I lost it some how it or it was only me missing.
I used the m3 pan head w shoulder for the gpu bracket. It sticks out but it worked.

Minase

Efficiency Noob
Sep 26, 2019
You should check either with 17track or with your local post service website.
Cause (in my case at least) if I check on post.gov.tw I get same info as yours. It says it shipped and nothing else but my package is already in Italy and should come Monday/Tuesday. I had to check on my local post service site.
I checked it in my local customs,the case Arrive at customs in sept 28th,then they never update.
I use the Taiwan Post website just because they have a English support

encorp

Efficiency Noob
Dec 20, 2018
Is this the one with the 120mm radiator/fan? Could you mount this on the side panel?
Yeah, it has a 120 rad/fan. The card lists on the fit guide as not fitting, so I didn't investigate further. It's hard without a sample. Ha

Last edited:

Moondragon

Cable Smoosher
Jul 15, 2019
I just picked mine up from the customs office (Germany). I only had to pay 40€ (~44$) of import tax, no other charges.

First time M1 owner here, so I'm quite surprised how tiny that case really is. No wonder that some graphics cards won't fit. It appears to be bigger on all those pictures and videos and I've seen a lot of them. Overall the case looks and feels amazing!

Yes I do have those tiny blemishes on the front IO plate (and also on the PCIe slot cutouts btw.) but I don't really mind. You have to look really close to notice them.

Reactions: Fire and rfarmer

Warside

Trash Compacter
Sep 2, 2019
I've just finished my build. I spent 3 hours to find the best routing for all the cables, but the result is great.
The build quality is high (I had several Lian Li cases in the past, the M1 has the same build quality).

As an engineer, I really appreciate several "secondary" features of this case. Hats off to @Necere.

I cannot take photos or write an extensive review now, I'll do it tomorrow.
I can anticipate that I was able to mount a Noctua C14 + 2x 140mm fans + 1x 120mm fan with the PSU in the standard position!

My Ryzen 3600 is freezing!

@AlexH I paid ~35 euro (~39 USD).

Last edited:

Stuman

Caliper Novice
Sep 5, 2019
mine has now arrived and like an excited child on Christmas ripped my way into the box.... It's a lovley case. really nice quality coming from a standard pc case it is a step up.

I have a really busy 4 days at work and then off for 14 so will get it built then.

I'm also going to have to build it with the side panel off for now as I don't see the black Noctua heat sinks turning up just yet. So will have to use my U12.....