NCASE M1 V6 info

Warside

Trash Compacter
Sep 2, 2019

Finally an update!
@Warside check yours

Yes! Same here!

UPDATE:

04/10/2019 19.20Partito dal Centro Scambi InternazionaleCentro Scambi Internazionale Milano Gateway Poste Italiane

My case passed through the customs!
I think we will receive it next Monday/Tuesday.

Last edited:
Reactions: AlexH

HyperActive

Cable-Tie Ninja
Jul 22, 2019
Mine is waiting at the local postal office after customs inspection for a total cost of 36 euro's. Luckily no taxes! Which would be an additional 21% of 210 dollars. I'm happy! Putting the build together with some friends + some beer and pizza next satureday!

Reactions: rfarmer

EndEffeKt

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Mar 23, 2019
I have the feeling that the case will arrive sooner than the motherboard...
I am running a b450-strix now and got no complaints so far. The 3700x does what it does and RAM-overclocking works like a charm. And its more than 200 dollars cheaper.

fatpolomanjr

Caliper Novice
Aug 20, 2019
This can change a lot with the v6 version because of the added holes on the side panel that allows to extract the hot air from the video card outside. I think it's worth to give it a try

I tried doing bottom intake fans just now, and the gpu temps while gaming did improve to 61 C with only 31% fan speed as opposed to 63 C at 35%. However, the side panel heats up a lot from the gpu heat, and the cpu goes up to 58-59 C from around 53-55 C. I think I'll keep the fans as exhaust despite the 2 C improvement (probably even higher at 35% fan speed) to gpu temperature.

knewt

Caliper Novice
Sep 4, 2019
I tried doing bottom intake fans just now, and the gpu temps while gaming did improve to 61 C with only 31% fan speed as opposed to 63 C at 35%. However, the side panel heats up a lot from the gpu heat, and the cpu goes up to 58-59 C from around 53-55 C. I think I'll keep the fans as exhaust despite the 2 C improvement (probably even higher at 35% fan speed) to gpu temperature.
Thanks for reporting your results. I was thinking of doing GPU intake with my upcoming build, but since im gonna attempt to air cool a 9900k with c14s I dont think I can afford more heat on the CPU :)

HyperActive

Cable-Tie Ninja
Jul 22, 2019
Thanks for reporting your results. I was thinking of doing GPU intake with my upcoming build, but since im gonna attempt to air cool a 9900k with c14s I dont think I can afford more heat on the CPU :)
Have you tried c14s as intake or exhaust? And what you have in the 90mm fan?

Bounou

Caliper Novice
Aug 2, 2018
Anyone build into this thing with the Asus impact board yet? Are there any size compatibility issues I should know of?

Sdedarally

Cable Smoosher
Aug 28, 2019
Anyone build into this thing with the Asus impact board yet? Are there any size compatibility issues I should know of?
Someone had done a completed build, that you can find in an earlier post, with little to no problems. I'm going with the Impact MOBO and C14S.

C3N0B1T3

Average Stuffer
Oct 15, 2018
Hey Guys, so I finally completed my V6 build and I'm super happy to say the least. I've managed to cram 2 x Corsair H55 120mm AIOs in to cool the CPU and GPU. Getting the wires and hoses tucked away neatly was a challenge and the overall build took me the best part of a whole day. However, now I'm running my i7-8700K @5.1GHz and Have my 1080Ti running with +70MHz on the core and +700MHz on the memory. The CPU maxes out at 79 degrees in torture tests (~62 degrees average), and the GPU maxes out at 65 degrees in torture tests (~59 degrees average). The best part isnt the clock speeds though, it's the fact it's near silent. In fact the loudest part now in my set up is the coil whine coming from the GPU!

Pictures of my build can be found here:

Warside

Trash Compacter
Sep 2, 2019
Hey Guys, so I finally completed my V6 build and I'm super happy to say the least. I've managed to cram 2 x Corsair H55 120mm AIOs in to cool the CPU and GPU. Getting the wires and hoses tucked away neatly was a challenge and the overall build took me the best part of a whole day. However, now I'm running my i7-8700K @5.1GHz and Have my 1080Ti running with +70MHz on the core and +700MHz on the memory. The CPU maxes out at 79 degrees in torture tests (~62 degrees average), and the GPU maxes out at 65 degrees in torture tests (~59 degrees average). The best part isnt the clock speeds though, it's the fact it's near silent. In fact the loudest part now in my set up is the coil whine coming from the GPU!

Pictures of my build can be found here:

Impressive.

I see 2x A12x15 + 1x A12x25 stacked. Why didn't you use 2x A12x25?

Last edited:

C3N0B1T3

Average Stuffer
Oct 15, 2018
Impressive.

I see 2x A12x15 + 1x A12x25 stacked. Why didn't you use 2x A12x25?
That's an NF-A9 mate not another A12x25. The Kraken G12 takes a 92mm fan so I swapped out the crappy NZXT one with the Noctua. I had hoped I could squeeze in another pair of A12x25s on the bottom, but there wasnt enough room, so had to go for the x15s.

btroy

Cable Smoosher
Aug 19, 2019
Looks like you did a great job on that build mate. Out of interest, do you have much space below the GPU? I have the same one, and am interested to know if you could fit some intake slim line fans below. Or even better are you temps sitting nicely and no need for more messing about?

Thanks friend! Yes - there is a reasonable amount of space in my build underneath the GPU. Based on my previous research in these threads, I think "slim" fans fit. I apologize that I don't have a more precise measurement.

Re: temps - I've been crazy busy since my build, so have not been able to optimize any BIOS settings or run any tests. I'd be happy to report back if you'd like!

Reactions: Tiptop

Minase

Efficiency Noob
Sep 26, 2019
I think I will be the last one to receive my case : (

IncredibleGonzo

Chassis Packer
Oct 3, 2019
Was not expecting any progress on a Sunday, but mine has been released from customs at last! Maybe if I’m lucky I’ll be able to pick it up tomorrow after all...

encorp

Efficiency Noob
Dec 20, 2018
I'm sort of in a predicament. I'd love to order a V6, but EVGA warrantied my 1080ti and I got "upgraded" to a FTW3 Hybrid edition. I'm posting here for optics, but since this GPU won't fit in the M1, would anyone know where I can find an aftermarket cooler for my card that would - or would ya'll have any suggestions on what else I could do?

asava

Caliper Novice
Jun 6, 2019
I'm sort of in a predicament. I'd love to order a V6, but EVGA warrantied my 1080ti and I got "upgraded" to a FTW3 Hybrid edition. I'm posting here for optics, but since this GPU won't fit in the M1, would anyone know where I can find an aftermarket cooler for my card that would - or would ya'll have any suggestions on what else I could do?
You could explain the situation to Evga, and they would replace your card with something compatible. They have good support.

Reactions: TC123