NCASE M1 V6 info

SpencerUk

Average Stuffer
Jun 3, 2018
Apologies if this has been posted already, I just paid my customs charges with Parcel Force and it amounted to £32.50 so this is an FYI to UK users :)

UPDATE: For ref, this was delivery to Rochdale (where I work)

Last edited:

Turbopenguin

Efficiency Noob
Sep 25, 2019
Update: Mine is in New York now. Ordered the black case.

2019-09-27 06:42
ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS), Processed Through Facility -> Your item has been processed through our facility in ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS) at 6:42 am on September 27, 2019.

2019-09-25 08:49
Origin Post is Preparing Shipment

Delivered on Saturday, 9/28.
Is there a manual or any documentation that was supposed to come with it?
Edit. Nvm saw it in the first post of the thread. Thanks!

JSItems

Caliper Novice
Apr 28, 2019
My case still hasn't even left Taiwan from the tracking number given to me by the email. This is infuriating.

I'm in the same boat.

Ordered a silver one on the day the first preorders went live (right after the "refresh" due to shipping cost errors). I paid for the cheapest shipping so as long as it gets here in that timeframe... I'm glad others are getting theirs early though!

MJP

Minimal Tinkerer
Sep 29, 2019
Most people I know didn’t get hit with customs. How long did it take Canada Post to deliver the package after clearing customs?
I couldn’t tell you. I opted for the second tier shipping, and since I was expecting another week or two for delivery, I didn’t bother to check up on the status. But it was about a week from the initial shipping notification.

KojimaDaGoat

Cable Smoosher
New User
Sep 27, 2019
UK Guys, if parcel is stuck at your local depot and you've received no customs charge notice, just ring 03448004466 and give them your tracking number and they will forward you the customs reference number, so you can pay online or over the phone! Customs only charged me £25.67.

Reactions: Titchiboi

KojimaDaGoat

Cable Smoosher
New User
Sep 27, 2019
UK Guys, if parcel is stuck at your local depot and you've received no customs charge notice, just ring 03448004466 and give them your tracking number and they will forward you the customs reference number, so you can pay online or over the phone! Customs only charged me £25.67.
Not to mention my case is now being delivered tomorrow, so it's a pretty quick turn around

EndEffeKt

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Mar 23, 2019
Hmm...my notifications said it should be delivered today. This morning it changed to "awaiting updated information" and dhl wont show me any ETA. Curious if it finally ended up in the hands of customs.

Wouldnt be so bad if I wasnt so hyped up by the delivery date of 30th september. Packing away my array of screwdrivers now ;-)

Edit: Ok it is indeed hold in customs. They will sent me a love-letter via snail mail and then I can pick it up...on a working day before 1600. Hows that going to work?

Last edited:

turke

Caliper Novice
Jul 20, 2019
quite a few of us are still stuck there ?

Reactions: Titchiboi

knewt

Caliper Novice
Sep 4, 2019
Anyone in Sweden got theirs delivered? Mine seems to have shipped to Malmö last Saturday, but no updates since.

OFFICE OF DESTINATION:MALMO SWEDEN
DESPATCH NO.:188
Departure from original country:
2019/09/28

kraftkarl

What's an ITX?
Sep 30, 2019
Anyone in Sweden got theirs delivered? Mine seems to have shipped to Malmö last Saturday, but no updates since.

OFFICE OF DESTINATION:MALMO SWEDEN
DESPATCH NO.:188
Departure from original country:
2019/09/28

Same here. My last status update looks exactly like that and I've had no updates since Saturday. I've tried tracking the parcel through PostNord but no luck.

Reactions: knewt

Necere

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
NCASE
Feb 22, 2015
That I understand, but is there provision to put feet when it's on its side? I imagine that I could mod it so it could but will there be a new panel to cover up once was the bottom of the case to side panel? This is a feature request for perhaps maybe version 7 of the case. What is being designed and produced so far is very attractive and imagine for a higher end case.. the versatility will justify the price and being able to use the case again for various applications for future pc builds will really show its value.
No, there's no provision for feet on the side. The case is really only optimized for vertical orientation, functionally and aesthetically. It would require a significant redesign to work well in both orientations.