NCASE M1 V6 info

C3N0B1T3

Average Stuffer
Oct 15, 2018
Can anyone in the UK please confirm the customs process for me please (the last time I had to do this was with my Ncase V2 and that was years ago)? I seem to remember that you get a letter from them and then you call to pay the bill? If that's still the case it seems like a pretty slow way to get things done when they could just email or SMS. Just trying to see when I can expect my little beauty!

Korath

Caliper Novice
Sep 8, 2019
Can anyone in the UK please confirm the customs process for me please (the last time I had to do this was with my Ncase V2 and that was years ago)? I seem to remember that you get a letter from them and then you call to pay the bill? If that's still the case it seems like a pretty slow way to get things done when they could just email or SMS. Just trying to see when I can expect my little beauty!

Yep. Gets held in customs, they then snail mail you a bill, you can pay it online and then select preferred delivery date. IIRC you can't select weekend so I'm thinking it will be at least Monday before I get mine, assuming the customs charge letter is at home waiting for me. I'll update later once I get home.

Reactions: C3N0B1T3

C3N0B1T3

Average Stuffer
Oct 15, 2018
Yep. Gets held in customs, they then snail mail you a bill, you can pay it online and then select preferred delivery date. IIRC you can't select weekend so I'm thinking it will be at least Monday before I get mine, assuming the customs charge letter is at home waiting for me. I'll update later once I get home.
Thanks for confirming. Yeah that seems stupid. Just call me and I will pay for it over then phone then crack on with delivering it! I bet they dont even snail mail it 1st class!

Anders

Chassis Packer
Sep 13, 2019
Got my black ncase m1 today, working on it now.

Can confirm, both I/O and non-I/O faceplate are made with the NCT method, not laser cut. Overall the protrusion are noticeable but I think it is not too bad.
Maybe @Necere can share the specs of the faceplate and you can replace them with what you like.
It still includes the atx psu bracket, four wire fan grill and 2 extra 120 fan filters.

Has the accessories always included a buzzer/speaker item?

I do like the new bottom filters and the threaded inserts for the pcie, and with the chassis flanges, hopefully i can sqeeze in my msi gaming x 1080 ti

Nanook

King of Cable Management
May 23, 2016
It's not about how small or great the issue is — it's about the fact.
Have you received your case yet? If not, I hope you get it soon, and that you are happy with it. IMO- there’s no other options out there quite like the M1. The v6 will be my third M1, and I couldn’t wait to build in it.

Reactions: rfarmer

Andanzas

Efficiency Noob
Sep 25, 2019
I'll definitely contact SFFLAB for the front plate issue. Just received 2 black cases and both are pretty noticeable. I am still waiting for 3 more Silver cases. I hope they won't be as noticeable.

Those will be workstations so they'll be on everyone's desk in an office. If it was mine at home though, I wouldn't complain.

M1AF

Average Stuffer
Jan 1, 2019
I saw on Canada post that my cases shipped from Taiwan yesterday. Here's hoping that $110 worth of shipping I purchased pays off.

Denis

Minimal Tinkerer
Jul 24, 2019
Very glad for all who ordered, received its corps. I unfortunately not was able order, now very need understand when will available the next pre-order, thank you.

M1AF

Average Stuffer
Jan 1, 2019
Very glad for all who ordered, received its corps. I unfortunately not was able order, now very need understand when will available the next pre-order, thank you.

See, it's funny. You didn't even order a case and I ordered two, and yet we still have the same amount of cases. Holy shit I'm bitter.

Reactions: Liming

bluestofblue

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Jun 12, 2019
I saw on Canada post that my cases shipped from Taiwan yesterday. Here's hoping that $110 worth of shipping I purchased pays off.

I paid for the fastest shipping and because of a mix up I am not receiving my case when I paid for it. @Necere when are those who paid for fastest shipping going to get refunded the difference for regular shipping?

MrFlamey

Cable Smoosher
Aug 18, 2019
Looks like I should have had my case today, but wasn't home. Should get it tomorrow morning! I also gave in and ordered all my parts last night, and they should also be arriving tomorrow. Ended up going with 3700x and Asus B450-I board as there was a deal to get ~$50 off if bought together. Hopefully the board will have been pre-flashed to work with the 3700x, or else I'll be in trouble! I'll consider upgrading to 3900 or 3950 next year if I need/want it and if others have managed to get them working well inside the ncase.

Anyway, glad I can stop wasting time online looking for news on the x570 strix and 3900x supply every evening :D

Reactions: rfarmer

M1AF

Average Stuffer
Jan 1, 2019
I paid for the fastest shipping and because of a mix up I am not receiving my case when I paid for it. @Necere when are those who paid for fastest shipping going to get refunded the difference for regular shipping?

That's the thing, there wasn't a guaranteed shipping or delivery date. So I'm sure the shipping we paid for was applied, it just went out after all the black cases even if they paid for slow shipping. Big screw up on Lian Li's part.

Reactions: Sdedarally and Haas

Aluminyum

Cable-Tie Ninja
May 3, 2019
Have you received your case yet?
Nope, still waiting.
If not, I hope you get it soon, and that you are happy with it. IMO- there’s no other options out there quite like the M1. The v6 will be my third M1, and I couldn’t wait to build in it.
Thanks. And don't get me wrong, I don't doubt that the M1 is an excellent case. It's just that I can't help but feel I've paid the full price, only to participate in a beta test.

HyperActive

Cable-Tie Ninja
Jul 22, 2019
Looks like I should have had my case today, but wasn't home. Should get it tomorrow morning! I also gave in and ordered all my parts last night, and they should also be arriving tomorrow. Ended up going with 3700x and Asus B450-I board as there was a deal to get ~$50 off if bought together. Hopefully the board will have been pre-flashed to work with the 3700x, or else I'll be in trouble! I'll consider upgrading to 3900 or 3950 next year if I need/want it and if others have managed to get them working well inside the ncase.

Anyway, glad I can stop wasting time online looking for news on the x570 strix and 3900x supply every evening :D
My asus b450-I wasn't flashed so I already got the parts and the bootkit. But even now some random reboots when I turn on the pc (as of sometimes it needs to check what cpu it is). But works great with my 3700x.

bluestofblue

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Jun 12, 2019
That's the thing, there wasn't a guaranteed shipping or delivery date. So I'm sure the shipping we paid for was applied, it just went out after all the black cases even if they paid for slow shipping. Big screw up on Lian Li's part.
I understand that, but that screw up isn't your fault or mine. We are waiting for cases while others who paid for basic shipping received theirs already.

Nope, still waiting.

Thanks. And don't get me wrong, I don't doubt that the M1 is an excellent case. It's just that I can't help but feel I've paid the full price, only to participate in a beta test.

We paid extra for the new changes to the v6 case and laser cut i/o was part of the changes. Basically why I don't want to hear about how the previous models had the NPT stamped ones. It doesn't matter. We didn't pay for that and Necere and W360 both know it. It is just easier to sweep it under the rug than actually give out shipping refunds and give out updated i/o. Ncase i'm sure is a great product, but the customer service is shady.

My reddit review will reflect that.