NCASE M1 V6 info

Korath

Caliper Novice
Sep 8, 2019
why is the actual shipping and giving out of tracking numbers so disjointed?

tRex

Case Bender
New User
Sep 24, 2019
I read somewhere in this thread (if i’m not mistaken) that there’s plan to include a new colour variation (space grey) for the M1. Is the plan still on? Any ETA on it? Thanks

Fire

Caliper Novice
Aug 12, 2019
AIO and Silent are just about mutually exclusive, almost all of them use an Asetek black/pump combo so noise is just about the same no matter who you go with unless you can get an Alphacool Eisbaer 240 (which is not a traditional AIO).

If near silence is your goal, a noctua c14s is going to both be cheaper and quieter under normal gaming/productivity loads at the cost of a few degrees.
Get any AIO you want. Put quality fans on it and it will be both quiet and perform better than any air cooler.
That said though without having this case nobody knows how quiet or loud it will be. Not even performance. In theory it should be better in temps as they opened more of the case for airflow, but that also means more noise leakage.

Really best performance is an AIO. Outside of that anything that has a slow spinning fan will be quiet.. at the expense of temps. You could get a slow pair of fans on an AIO, but again no idea on temps.

thanks for your replies. I think i'm going with a Alphacool Eisbaer LT240 and two Noctua NF-A12x25 PWM.

my favorite was a bequiet SilentLoop 240, but it's EOL and i don't want to buy a product which isn't supported anymore, and my backup plan is a Kraken X52, but i think it has a louder pump.

paulesko

Master of Cramming
Jul 31, 2019
alphacool eisbaer LT 240 and bequiet silentloop are the same product. Alphacool is the OEM manufacturer to bequiet in this regard

C3N0B1T3

Average Stuffer
Oct 15, 2018
I read somewhere in this thread (if i’m not mistaken) that there’s plan to include a new colour variation (space grey) for the M1. Is the plan still on? Any ETA on it? Thanks
There was plans, but the Ncase guys didnt like the sample they were sent so it was dropped for now. Shame as that would have been amazing.

chrisirhc

What's an ITX?
Sep 25, 2019
just got my case!

MrFlamey

Cable Smoosher
Aug 18, 2019
Mine is in customs about 60km away! Should arrive any day now :D

I'd better order the rest of my parts (everything but the case). Still really not sure what to do about motherboard though... x570 or B450