NCASE M1 V6 info

AlexH

Trash Compacter
Jul 26, 2019
You'll pay custom duties & import VAT when it will arrive in Italy.
Idk, I bought from outside EU a couple of times and never paid custom duties.
The last thing was a wallet from US which costed $105, I didn’t pay anything extra. Bought a couple surveillance cams in March on a cinese website, didn’t pay any customs either. Just the price as it was stated on the site.

PandahNZ

Cable Smoosher
Aug 31, 2019
Airflow wise there isn't that much difference between the 15mm and 25mm Nocuta fans, just the 15mm are a bit louder when pushed but getting a thicker GPU means bigger heatsink which should work out better than smaller + slightly more air.

I normally go for Zotac cards as their customer service here in the UK is much better than all the others however their mid range cards (like the EVGA XC) are much bigger so can't, plus EVGA do their step up program so if the 2080 TI Super actually magically appears or the 2080tis drop in price a huge amount in the next 3 months I can pay the difference to upgrade.

Parts all get delivered next Saturday (except for case) but will post a build update once everything is together

Ah I see that's good to know! I've been tossing up between slim and thick GPU's for ages so will be interesting to see. Definitely do post some results and pics because that's such an awesome build you got lined up.

Any reason why you went for noctua fans over something like be quiet or are they pretty similar? I know there's a lot of love for noctua but I'm aiming for a nice and quiet build.

Korath

Caliper Novice
Sep 8, 2019
Ah I see that's good to know! I've been tossing up between slim and thick GPU's for ages so will be interesting to see. Definitely do post some results and pics because that's such an awesome build you got lined up.

Any reason why you went for noctua fans over something like be quiet or are they pretty similar? I know there's a lot of love for noctua but I'm aiming for a nice and quiet build.

Used noctua for years, nothing out there beats them on sounds vs performance but damn are they ugly. Doesn't matter in the M1 as will be a closed case. They do have new black ones but they are slightly less powerful vs the newer A12x25's

Warside

Trash Compacter
Sep 2, 2019
Idk, I bought from outside EU a couple of times and never paid custom duties.
The last thing was a wallet from US which costed $105, I didn’t pay anything extra. Bought a couple surveillance cams in March on a cinese website, didn’t pay any customs either. Just the price as it was stated on the site.

A case is not a small item that you can declare as a gift or with a value <€25. We must be very lucky not to pay any custom tax ;)

EndEffeKt

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Mar 23, 2019
I read a bit of comparisons on fans. Especially because the Noctuas ruin my all-black build. I am set on Noiseblocker E-Loop black 120x25 and some 120x15 FN124 Silverstone fans on the bottom radiator.

Sarafan

Chassis Packer
Sep 10, 2019
Just to let everyone know - it IS possible to put the C14S on the Gigabyte X570 ITX board and have it fit in the NCASE M1. You don't necessarily need to look at other motherboards. You just have to request an am4 bracket from Noctua and then rotate the orientation. Your cooler will be very close to your GPU backplate however.

Source: reddit.com/r/sffpc/comments/d10gnm/upsizing_a_little_from_ncase_m1_to_sliger_cerberus/ezfxvq3/

Reactions: CudB

bluestofblue

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Jun 12, 2019

Looks like the Asus ROG Strix x570-i is going to be $220.

EndEffeKt

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Mar 23, 2019
Any Germany residents buyers around? First time NCASE buyer here, wondering if you had any issues!
@Necere , delivery at any moment now?
Yeah I am ordering from germany and customs concerns me. They took 40 euro for the Iceman Res. Thats nearly 100% of the price. Fees, documentation whatever. I am not arguing with them over 20 euros more or less, but that was rough.

Reactions: FelipoG

wotpro

Minimal Tinkerer
Aug 20, 2019
Just ordered silver v6.

What's your preferred color? I always go for black when it comes to hardware, but for once I went with silver. Im not sure I made the right choice

I also went with Silver (always buys black aswell) i am also i doubt LOL =P

Reactions: knewt

remig

Efficiency Noob
Aug 21, 2019
Whats everyone planning to put in their NCASE?

Ordered mine (black) this morning :D
it will replace my 7 or 8 years old current PC (i7 2600k, GTX 660, Fractal Design ATX Tower)

My config is still not 100% fixed, but it will most likely look like that :

A Mini-DTX X570 motherboard when they hit the market
AMD Ryzen 3600X or 3700X
2x 16Gb Corsair LPX DDR4 3200MHz
Hesitating between Seasonic Focus SGX-650 80Plus Gold and Corsair SF600 80Plus Gold PSU
1x 1Tb m.2 PCI 4.0 SSD + 1x 2Tb Intel 660p SSD
An RTX 2060 Super (not yet sure which model)

Cooling :
Corsair H100i Pro fitted with 2x Noctua A12x25
I'm planning to try without any additional fans, I am not going to game too much, and will add some additional fans only if required as I want my config to be as silent as possible at night.

Last edited:

Stuman

Caliper Novice
Sep 5, 2019
just put together this in an old case:

Ryzen 3600
Radeon 5700
16gb 3200 cas 14 team group RAM
ROG B450-i

Had a Morpheus 2 cooler from previous build which went on the 5700.

I’ve got a Noctua u12 on it at the moment but this will have to change. Not sure what for at the moment, c14s is high on the cards, but also thinking I might try a water cooling loop if ek release a fluid gaming bundle for the 5700 anytime soon....

Also looking at custom cable kits... any recommendations?

SuperShires

Trash Compacter
Jun 16, 2019
Whats everyone planning to put in their NCASE?
Coming from a Fractal Design Meshify C with a 4770k & AMD R9 280X.

My new build is:
i7 9700k cooled by a H100i Pro w/ 2X Noctua Chromax fans
Asus Strix Z390-I
16GB 3200 Vengence RAM
1TB 970 Plus
Reference RTX 2060 Super
Corsair SF600 Platinum
And of course, all housed in a V6 Ncase M1 in black :)

Reactions: Titchiboi

bluestofblue

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Jun 12, 2019
If I remember correctly delivery is 20th of september. it should be on your order summary.
Delivery isn't going to be the 20th from what I remember. I believe the 20th is around when deliveries is expected to start happening. Just depends on how long the cases take to get through customs.

Reactions: Titchiboi