NCASE M1 V6 info

TurpoUrpo

Efficiency Noob
Jul 24, 2019
I wanted to preorder on day 1 too, but I forgot they removed the Paypal option right after V5. Now I have to find someone with a credit card (europeans don't like credit cards). Seeing how the preorders have all been filled out I'm kind of done with this whole crap.

That is not true lol.

Naturally there are few European countries who are conservative what comes to money, but no point generalizing like that.

Sflot

Chassis Packer
Jul 8, 2019
That is not true lol.

Naturally there are few European countries who are conservative what comes to money, but no point generalizing like that.
The only reason a European would have a credit card is for when they go abroad, lol. But ya that was obviously just a joke, even though there's a little thruth in it.

TurpoUrpo

Efficiency Noob
Jul 24, 2019
The only reason a European would have a credit card is for when they go abroad, lol. But ya that was obviously just a joke, even though there's a little thruth in it.

Lots of people have credit cards in Europe, even thought they are not used on daily expenses like in USA.

But if you are from Germany, i get it.

Alessio.B87

Average Stuffer
May 7, 2019
That's your opinion, I'm from Italy and I had a credit card since I was 18 and I never travelled abroad untill I was 22. I used it manly for on line purchases and lots of my friends did the same.

3dl1r

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Mar 6, 2019
That's your opinion, I'm from Italy and I had a credit card since I was 18 and I never travelled abroad untill I was 22. I used it manly for on line purchases and lots of my friends did the same.

Hello neighbour, i think they were merely stereotyping, personally i had had my credit card for several years before i started using it, the bad thing about these cards is that i spend more than i was accustomed to.

Reactions: Alessio.B87

HyperActive

Cable-Tie Ninja
Jul 22, 2019
In The Netherlands we rarely have them or use them. Only for purchases where there is no other option we can use (strange though since you have more protection from a credit card). I had to use my fathers card for the ncase order and I'm 26.
Just don't get so fucked up people when the OP was clearly right, though not completely, and there was also a grain of salt to be spotted in his writing...

seba

Cable Smoosher
Jul 29, 2019
@Necere

Hi. Just ordered my M1 and joined.

My question is

Do you have the exact dimension of the panel and where the M4 holes should be on the panel?

I wanted to get the TG version and try the NH-C14S setup. But since it is not ready yet, I was thinking of getting a custom order panel at a local store.

I have not decided if I will go with acrylic or glass but if acrylic than I am thinking of 1.5mm thick like the vented panel. 3mm or 4mm for the glass because seems like you need some thickness for TG and thin TG seems to be expensive.

Plus M4 thumbscrews with length of 1.5mm (interior frame) +thickness of the panel.

It will be the first time for me to order an original panel so I want to make sure I am getting things right.

3dl1r

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Mar 6, 2019
Wait the silver ran out of stock?

I have an impression that people around here, order first and ask questions later ; the forums (not necessarily this thread) are full of " this doesn't fit here, can it push-pull there, etc" and then end up piling up pc cases in their basements. Don't get me wrong. I am also the type of guy who would switch cases twice a year if i could afford. Eventually i had to order from another manufacturer. I wish the ncase were available these couple of months, especially the silver one :(

SuperShires

Trash Compacter
Jun 16, 2019
am i having a moment here, are they no longer shipping the ncase to the UK.

hope that not right
If you mean that it comes up with an error when entering your post code, it did that to me so I left it blank then filled out the address afterwards at the shipping section. I pre-ordered mine on release day and I successfully ordered and I live in the UK.

bluestofblue

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Jun 12, 2019
Silver has far less chance of showing scratches than black. That was the main reason why I bought mine in that color. I travel for business a lot and being able to move my case around with me is a blessing and a curse(when in black).

Diegonfx

Minimal Tinkerer
Jul 13, 2019
Hey all, just wanted to know if anyone is planning on using 140mm fans at the bottom now that mounting is possible without modding. I want to use my GPU with the Accelero iii and, if possible, use 140mm fans instead of 120mm fans. Is anyone planning on doing the same thing?