NCASE M1 V6 info

blindphleb

Average Stuffer
Feb 7, 2018
After years of keeping my case safe it finally got it's first scuff when a florescent light bulb fell on it. The only damage is to the top panel. Is there any way to order a top panel without the disk slot? I wonder if Necere finds some existential humor in people asking for slightly different things all the time.

CantingSoup

Cable-Tie Ninja
Sep 2, 2018
After years of keeping my case safe it finally got it's first scuff when a florescent light bulb fell on it. The only damage is to the top panel. Is there any way to order a top panel without the disk slot? I wonder if Necere finds some existential humor in people asking for slightly different things all the time.
They should be on sale now.

Edit: Misspoke. They one have the ODD version.

Mukes

Efficiency Noob
Nov 14, 2019
Panel kits, ODD top panels, and front I/O kits are now available to order on our site.
Thank you Necere!!!
I just ordered the I/O Kit :)

Just out of curiosity: Is the audio combo jack on the I/O Kit also black (like on the V6.1)?

Maniac

Average Stuffer
Oct 18, 2018
Panel kits, ODD top panels, and front I/O kits are now available to order on our site.
Nice, thanks for this 👍 Question:
- The I/O front plates are only V6, I cannot use it on the v5?
- Any chance we can get single side-panel & front-panel available (don't need the entire kit)?

Twanvh

Chassis Packer
Oct 22, 2019
- Any chance we can get single side-panel & front-panel available (don't need the entire kit)?
the new top panel is thicker then the old ones (v5 and before), so the front and side panels are 0,5 mm higher.

Reactions: Maniac

Maniac

Average Stuffer
Oct 18, 2018
From the product page: "M1 front I/O module, included with the M1 as standard. Compatible with all versions of the M1."
I was only thinking about the plates, not the entire module/kit.

Necere

Shrink Way Wielder
Original poster
NCASE
Feb 22, 2015
Are all the cases still shipping out okay? I have one pre ordered for dispatch this week!
All shipments for this week should be on schedule.

We don't have the non-ODD top panels for sale individually, unfortunately. You might be able to buy one off someone who just ordered an ODD top panel, though.

Thank you Necere!!!
I just ordered the I/O Kit :)

Just out of curiosity: Is the audio combo jack on the I/O Kit also black (like on the V6.1)?
These front I/O kits are as the picture shows, with a silver audio jack. They are actually from the initial V6 production. Apart from the audio jack, they're identical to the V6.1 front I/O.

- The I/O front plates are only V6, I cannot use it on the v5?
The front I/O plates are specific to the V6 front I/O bracket. The plates by themselves cannot be used with the V5 and earlier bracket.

We don't have plans at this time to offer panels individually (apart from ODD top panels).

Haveloc

Efficiency Noob
Jan 26, 2020
No shipping options to China at the moment unfortunately :( Understandable due to the Covid-19 virus I suppose...

I've ordered an M1 Top Panel with ODD to my UK address instead.

@Necere, if China shipping option becomes available before my order ships, am I able to change the shipping address?

edamar

Efficiency Noob
New User
Jan 8, 2020
Is there any benefit in putting an NF-A12x25 under a blower card (Vega 56)?
From my experience with a 2080 ti it does help a few degrees, but with that said the fans really were not "needed" as the GPU was already pretty stable without them. Guess that's just a testament to how well the Ncase M1 V6.1 handles thermals. Though the Vega 56 only has one fan while the 2080 ti has two so it may help the Vega 56 more than it does help the 2080 ti. I would say to first stress test without any fans and see if your comfortable with the thermals you get. I probably wouldn't have put bottom fans in my build if I would of known before hand that it would only give 3 to 5 degrees of an improvement. If you go to page 136 you can see the benchmark results I did before and after putting the fans

Cipherzero

What's an ITX?
New User
Feb 19, 2020
All shipments for this week should be on schedule.

We don't have the non-ODD top panels for sale individually, unfortunately. You might be able to buy one off someone who just ordered an ODD top panel, though.

These front I/O kits are as the picture shows, with a silver audio jack. They are actually from the initial V6 production. Apart from the audio jack, they're identical to the V6.1 front I/O.

The front I/O plates are specific to the V6 front I/O bracket. The plates by themselves cannot be used with the V5 and earlier bracket.

We don't have plans at this time to offer panels individually (apart from ODD top panels).

I actually just ordered my M1 and had the intention of swapping out the stock top for the ODD one later this week.

I'm more than happy to give mine at the cost of shipping once the ODD top is deliveried

Reactions: rfarmer

thefiend1

Caliper Novice
Oct 6, 2017
@Necere Any chance you will sell just the right side panel? The panel that exposes the backside of the mobo. Also, any estimation as to when the new IO kit will come back in stock?