NCASE M1 V6 GPU Compatibility List

andy66

Trash Compacter
Dec 17, 2019
I am very happy to come to this community. I still don’t know whether the tuf 3080 can be installed perfectly without removing the front i/o. It's a pity that I can't buy evga in my country. At least for now. But I can buy tuf3080. I hope everyone can help me!
I'm also at this decition, the tuf seems to be a very solid card, where the evga xc should fit perfectly fine. Sadly neither of them are currently available in my country, but i don't know if i just should get the one, which is available first...

MultiDoc

Airflow Optimizer
Feb 2, 2018
I am very happy to come to this community. I still don’t know whether the tuf 3080 can be installed perfectly without removing the front i/o. It's a pity that I can't buy evga in my country. At least for now. But I can buy tuf3080. I hope everyone can help me!
Yes it fits and you can still maintain the front I/O

Reactions: Plaklijm

chenzhilin1988

Case Bender
New User
Sep 27, 2020
[QUOTE =“ MultiDoc,文章:224832,成员:5939”]
是的,它很合适,您仍然可以维护前端I / O
[/引用]
[QUOTE =“ andy66,帖子:224831,成员:15716”]
我也处于这种状态,tuf似乎是一个非常坚固的卡,其中evga xc应该非常合适。遗憾的是,目前在我的国家/地区都无法使用它们,但是我不知道我是否应该得到一个,可以先买到...
[/引用]
的确,evga xc3具有更多空间,可以安装tuf,空间很小。但是,它的毛毯具有更好的散热能力。艰难的选择。

Translation:

[QUOTE = "MultiDoc, Article: 224832, Member: 5939"]
Yes, it fits well, you can still maintain front-end I/O
[/Quote]
[QUOTE = "andy66, post: 224831, member: 15716"]
I am also in this state, tuf seems to be a very sturdy card, of which evga xc should be very suitable. Unfortunately, they are currently not available in my country, but I don’t know if I should get one, I can buy one first...
[/Quote]
Indeed, evga xc3 has more space, can install tuf, the space is very small. However, its blanket has better heat dissipation capacity. Hard choice.

ModEdit: Please refer to English language in the future, since any other language is not allowed.

MultiDoc

Airflow Optimizer
Feb 2, 2018
Then it isn't correct on the compatibility list?
If you check a couple of pages earlier in this thread you’ll see pics and video too that the TUF does indeed fit (front I/O too), it’s just a bit challenging to get it in there.

Reactions: andy66

andy66

Trash Compacter
Dec 17, 2019
If you check a couple of pages earlier in this thread you’ll see pics and video too that the TUF does indeed fit (front I/O too), it’s just a bit challenging to get it in there.
Seems to be a tight fit but okay. Do we need these 180 degree power adapters, or does it work without too? I think bottom fans are not a good idea with this card right?

MultiDoc

Airflow Optimizer
Feb 2, 2018
Seems to be a tight fit but okay. Do we need these 180 degree power adapters, or does it work without too? I think bottom fans are not a good idea with this card right?
If you don’t deshroud the GPU, using bottom fans will only add noise and have very little (if at all) impact on thermals. So my suggestion would be to leave it stock or deshroud and use 25mm fans at the bottom.
As for the 180° power adapters, you might be able to get away without them but they definitely make for a much cleaner look and tidier cabling and give more room towards the side panel.

Reactions: Plaklijm and andy66

andy66

Trash Compacter
Dec 17, 2019
If you don’t deshroud the GPU, using bottom fans will only add noise and have very little (if at all) impact on thermals. So my suggestion would be to leave it stock or deshroud and use 25mm fans at the bottom.
As for the 180° power adapters, you might be able to get away without them but they definitely make for a much cleaner look and tidier cabling and give more room towards the side panel.
Okay, thank you for the informations :)

william_www

Caliper Novice
Oct 7, 2020
Where did you get the tuf3080?

Amonchakai

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Jun 28, 2019
Looks like a challenging fit.

I found its size is 305x120x57.

From these dimensions it seems it does not fit by few millimeters. Maybe you can get away with it if it's shape is not perfectly square.

But you better go with another card like a TUF

Reactions: andy66

Teletubby89

Average Stuffer
Aug 2, 2020
I decided to go for the 3080 after getting hold of the 3090 , both where FE , only think waiting on is the fe EKWB water block and also to decide what quick disconnects to use , i am using the ek soft tube that Op tech uses. Any advice guys links too * uk *
?

Daandris

Efficiency Noob
Oct 9, 2020
What's about the compatibility of the KFA2 GeForce RTX 3090 SG 1-Click OC?

Go to the first page of this thread and look at the GPUs in the list that match the size of the GPU you are interested in.
I believe the KFA 3090 you will fit base on measurements. However you should check yourself before committing to the purchase of the GPU.

Plaklijm

Cable-Tie Ninja
Jun 18, 2019
Go to the first page of this thread and look at the GPUs in the list that match the size of the GPU you are interested in.
I believe the KFA 3090 you will fit base on measurements. However you should check yourself before committing to the purchase of the GPU.
wont fit
This is from their website, its way to thick
Dimensions:
  • Dimensions(with Bracket): 329*130*61mm
  • Dimensions(without Bracket): 317*113*61mm
Looks like a challenging fit.

I found its size is 305x120x57.

From these dimensions it seems it does not fit by few millimeters. Maybe you can get away with it if it's shape is not perfectly square.

But you better go with another card like a TUF
like you said, TUF is a better option

Tuxinator94

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Jul 20, 2020
Hi guys, which RTX3070 can fit Ncase? Cant wait to get one

I'm also looking at this as well and so far have the nVidia FE, EVGA XC3 so far.

The EVGA 3070 FTW is 300mm long which can fit without front panel or it will be very close like the Asus 3080 TUF with a difference of less than 1mm between them. It would be good to see if someone can fit it with the front panel buttons.

The Asus 3070 TUF seems to be a 2.75 slot so assumed it won't fit with the front buttons.

william_www

Caliper Novice
Oct 7, 2020
I'm also looking at this as well and so far have the nVidia FE, EVGA XC3 so far.

The EVGA 3070 FTW is 300mm long which can fit without front panel or it will be very close like the Asus 3080 TUF with a difference of less than 1mm between them. It would be good to see if someone can fit it with the front panel buttons.

The Asus 3070 TUF seems to be a 2.75 slot so assumed it won't fit with the front buttons.
Oh no, I thought 3070tuf will fit Ncase as well as 3080tuf.
How about Gigabyte egale? seems it can fit

Last edited: