My Taobao Formula case

indiafoxtrot

What's an ITX?
Nov 29, 2016
Hey, this case looks almost perfect for size and layout. Can you tell me the maximum cooler height possible/what you arer running? Looking on the taobao page I think it said 65mm, is that right?

Aesthetically, I would be interested in some minor custom modifications. By the looks of it for the full aluminium version, there are three different grill patterns(!)...do you think it would be possible to get a custom order with either the GPU side panel twice (if they are symmetrical and can be used on either side) or request a custom side panels, based on your experience with Taobao cases and this store in particular? I'd also probably want non-red internal frame parts but thats a minor issue...

hlxino

Chassis Packer
Original poster
Aug 1, 2019
the max height is 67 if i am not wrong, i am running the id is cooler 50, changed the thin fan to a standard 25mm height fan and there is still a bit of clearance.

my standard order comes with alluminium sides, i added an additional glass side and 2 acrylic ones. you will need to buy a gpu cable extender as well

the owner is really nice so as long as you give him clear directions and pay the added components i dont see why he wouldnt accomodate

mga2009

Efficiency Noob
Feb 1, 2018
Any chance you leave a direct contact of the seller? Taobao seems ta huge place to find the correct seller.

hlxino

Chassis Packer
Original poster
Aug 1, 2019
It just happens the seller is not selling my case anymore, I just contacted him and he mentioned that he has stopped production of this case in particular.... a bit unlucky

Any chance you leave a direct contact of the seller? Taobao seems ta huge place to find the correct seller.