Advice An overhaul of my current build I'm planning

Spacescarab

Efficiency Noob
Original poster
Jun 27, 2021
Currently, I've got a Corsair 100r mid tower that I built 6 or so years ago. I've been planning on doing a complete overhaul of this build as I am upgrading my cpu and (in turn) the motherboard with it. (Intel to AMD) I wanted to get some advice before I 100% invested in it.
I live in Canada, so availability of some parts is non-existant...
Here's the PCPartPicker link to the build

Considering the circumstances of the build, the only parts I'm planning to bring over are my Seasonic G 650W Gold psu, Sapphire RX580 Pulse and possibly reusing my two be-quiet Pure Wings 2.
After some of research, I settled on the ZZAW C2 to import from taobao (about $80 CAD). Is there anything I should know about such a case or layout? I am particularly worried about the airflow and thermals in such a case, as these sff cases don't typically get reviewed.

Any recommendations?

Shahmatt

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Sep 6, 2017
Is there any reason you are replacing the stock cooler with the Cryorig? The Wraith Stealth should be a good cooler.

This case looks like it has plenty of vents, and it is fairly roomy. I don't think you will have a temperature problem.

Spacescarab

Efficiency Noob
Original poster
Jun 27, 2021
Is there any reason you are replacing the stock cooler with the Cryorig? The Wraith Stealth should be a good cooler.

This case looks like it has plenty of vents, and it is fairly roomy. I don't think you will have a temperature problem.
This is mainly to keep noise down and to guide air into more effecient paths, but I may be over thinking it. How's the noise on the Wraith vs the Cryorig M9?

Shahmatt

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Sep 6, 2017
This is mainly to keep noise down and to guide air into more effecient paths, but I may be over thinking it. How's the noise on the Wraith vs the Cryorig M9?

I find the Wraith Stealth to be very quiet even when running at 100%. The M9 is rated for 120W TDP whereas this CPU is only rated at 65W. The M9 would be a far superior cooler but perhaps overkill for your application unless you intend to overclock and push your CPU to its absolute limits.

zzer00

Efficiency Noob
Sep 8, 2021
I have a C2 on the way as well, but from what I've read so far you might struggle with a full size MATX motherboard and an ATX PSU.

I get mine on Friday and will play around with ATX, SFX, and Flex PSU's to see what works :)

Spacescarab

Efficiency Noob
Original poster
Jun 27, 2021
I have a C2 on the way as well, but from what I've read so far you might struggle with a full size MATX motherboard and an ATX PSU.

I get mine on Friday and will play around with ATX, SFX, and Flex PSU's to see what works :)
I've since done quite a bit of more research, modifying the build, but I know that mobo is fine cause it's smaller than a full size matx