My Loque Ghost S1 Build (w/ slight mods)

heyitsconan

Chassis Packer
Original poster
Mar 17, 2019
Update! PSLATE CABLES CAME IN!

I took better glamor shots lol

Hello, I wanted to post up my new & first SFX build.

Specs:
  • Silver Loque Ghost S1 & 1 Medium Top Hat
  • Intel I7 9700K
  • NVIDIA RTX 2070
  • Phantom Gaming z390 ITX
  • HyperX 16 GB 3200 mhz (2x* GB)
  • Samsung 500 GB EVO Plus M.2
  • Samsung 1TB QVO SSD
  • 600W Corsair Platimun SFX Power Supply
  • 1 NF A12X15 PWN Fan
  • 1 NF A12X25 PWN Fan
  • NZXT M22 120mm AIO
So the reason I went with a medium top hat was because I just could not get my hands on a large one.
However, I really wanted to mount my 120 MM Radiator in the bottom position where there is an opening for a 120mmx25mm fan.
It fit okay but I messed up on the AIO choice and it was way to think even with a 120mmx15mm fan on top.
In the end I went to the hardware store and got these screw spacers (1/2 inch~ 12.7mm ) to lift the medium "top" hat off the bottom plate.

I think this looks much more balanced then the mounting of the large top hat on top or the bottom and a unique look to this case. I am pretty happy with this build!

Side note: I really want to get custom cables for this so the CPU side doesn't look so congested. I tried to keep it as tidy as possible though.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Reactions: bubbl3

rfarmer

Spatial Philosopher
Jul 7, 2017
Nice build and nice job with the spacers. Gave you the ability to mount a fan on the mobo side and better airflow under the case. I have a set of @pslate custom cables in my Ghost and cannot recommend them enough. The custom 24 pin cable is especially nice.

Reactions: heyitsconan

heyitsconan

Chassis Packer
Original poster
Mar 17, 2019
Nice build and nice job with the spacers. Gave you the ability to mount a fan on the mobo side and better airflow under the case. I have a set of @pslate custom cables in my Ghost and cannot recommend them enough. The custom 24 pin cable is especially nice.
Oh man yeah I wish I could but they arent available at the moment when I checked his website last time.

rfarmer

Spatial Philosopher
Jul 7, 2017
Yup I ordered them all right at 1PM lol

Glad to see you got your cables ordered, wasn't sure if you were getting the notifications. I ordered a vandal switch from him becuase I didn't see them when I ordered my cables. One of my only complaints about the Ghost is the cheap feeling power button.

heyitsconan

Chassis Packer
Original poster
Mar 17, 2019
Glad to see you got your cables ordered, wasn't sure if you were getting the notifications. I ordered a vandal switch from him becuase I didn't see them when I ordered my cables. One of my only complaints about the Ghost is the cheap feeling power button.
yeah the came in pretty quick actually! just installed them and it looks so good!

Reactions: rfarmer