More G-unique BTO PSUs are now available(direct order)

Discussion in 'Vendor Marketplace' started by guryhwa, Apr 26, 2017.

1. Broxin

Broxin Cable-Tie Ninja

thats awesome !

2. kaiyes

kaiyes Cable Smoosher

So how many products does he sell ?

3. rawsh

rawsh Caliper Novice

Hey man, what's the price for the 5th set with all cabling, brick, and "i7+1080ti" support? I'm assuming that's 500w? I'm interested in it for a dan case build

fabio likes this.
  4. frees577

frees577 Cable Smoosher

Hey, @guryhwa

I need good reliable low power PSU.

Will be used on HTPC/Home server and ran 24/7. The system is Ryzen 5 2400G powered and will have 2x3.5" HDD's and 4-6 fans with fan controller. I think 160W should do.

All this needs to fit into http://modivio.com/xcase-s/ , instead of where GPU is I will have two hard drives. I prefer to have this rig brickless but worst case scenario small brick will do.

System:
    1. Ryzen 5 2400G
    2. Gigabyte B450-i AORUS Mobo
    3. 2x 8Gb DDR4 ram
    4. nvme SSD x1
    5. HDD's x2
    6. Fan controller running about 4-6 fans

Connectors needed:
    • 2x SATA connectors
    • 1x 4+4 CPU power
    • 1x ATX power 24pin
    • 1x Molex??

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Thank you

5. Thehack

Thehack SFF Guru
    Bronze Supporter Creator

I believe Gury responds pretty much only Discord.

You'd need 2x SATA, 1 4pin CPU and whatever your fan controller needs. Some use SATA, some uses molex.

frees577 likes this.
  6. Kmpkt

Kmpkt Innovation through Miniaturization
    KMPKT

@guryhwa Do you do 19V bricks or just 12V bricks? Specifically wondering about 600W modified 19V Dell bricks.

fabio and br3nd0 like this.
  7. br3nd0

br3nd0 Airflow Optimizer

I'm almost certain he built a 19v setup and/or brick for someone who requested one in the discord channel a couple/few months back...

As @Thehack said though you're probably better off asking over there as Gury only seems to post major updates here.

A 600w 19v brick sounds achievable though, by what we've seen Gury do previously!

8. robbee

robbee Airflow Optimizer
    Silver Supporter

I'm not sure if he mods Dell bricks anymore though, I've ordere a base archdaemon unit a couple of weeks ago and got a custom built brick. It has a small fan (which you can disable), is built of metal and feels so solid that you could houses with these bricks.

br3nd0 likes this.
  9. dragon50305

dragon50305 Trash Compacter

Do you know what wattage his custom brick supports? I haven't seen anything about it.

10. CARC Mini

CARC Mini Average Stuffer

500W

11. dragon50305

Thanks!

12. ashevar

ashevar What's an ITX?

Actually, he has several different options. Mine is 1KW and has two XT90s along with a USB C and A port for QC/PD. Right now it's running my PC and a laptop and will have a second full PC hanging off the other XT90 soon.

13. guryhwa

guryhwa SFF Lingo Aficionado
    Thread Starter G-Unique

sorry for i dont have much time to show what i had made:
    [​IMG]
    from left to right:
    G-brick supremacy:12V 500watts to 1200watts 80plus platinum to titanum,with one/two 4cm pwm fans;19V 500watts to 1100watts ,other voltage is available,like 24V 36V 48V,,dual XT90 dcjack(dual 12V,12V/19V,etc) ,USB-C QC/PD port can be customed
    G-brick ultimate:previos version ultimate modded brick with Aluminum case and 1/2 3.5cm silent fan,300watts to 500watts available,equal to 80plus platinum
    G-brick slim:12V 400watts to 600watts with 4cm pwm silent fan XT90 dcjack,80plus platinum

and some other brick is also accept order like:
    [​IMG]
    100watts per inner fin ,12V or 19V ,80plus platinum

14. dragon50305

@guryhwa those all look awesome. Do you have dimensions for the g-brick slim?

15. guryhwa

guryhwa SFF Lingo Aficionado
    Thread Starter G-Unique

this is the panel of a supremacy brick which is customed as dual XT90/ 12V 100A output,with 30watts USB-c QC PD,and external pwm fan control.

[​IMG]

16. Elerek

Elerek Cable-Tie Ninja

that stacked-fin psu looks awesome! Just add moar fins for moar power!

17. diceboii13

diceboii13 What's an ITX?

To Europe, how much time I need to wait?

18. o3ton

o3ton Cable Smoosher

Has anybody had problems with a gunique psu such as over heating?