MODZERO ASHEN - PARVUM SYSTEMS X3.0 CUSTOM

MODZERO

Average Stuffer
Original poster
Jul 9, 2016
www.instagram.com

Wow, the last year has flown by! I finished the MODZERO JUICE build logs back in December 2017 and then went dark...

I'm still running my S4 Mini daily, I love it! and it's been great at LAN events. Though I'll be retiring it when ASHEN is complete, fear not, it won't be boxed and stored. JUICE will be back later in the year as a fully (internal only) water-cooled S4 Mini (MODZERO JUICED).

MODZERO JABBA was meant to be next, and it will be, after this one. ASHEN came about whilst talking to the Parvum Systems guys over the JABBA design (Custom X2.0). I'd recently bought a Filco TKL (MX Blacks) and bought these keycaps, SA ASHEN FROM MAXKEY (here). They look awesome! but didn't really suit the aesthetic of my S4 mini... so... yeah.. I'm building my keyboard a matching computer.

Shaun at Parvum talked me into it when he showed me just how close their acrylics (stone grey, dark grey) would match. JABBA is an X2.0 but I knew Parvum had been working on the X3.0 (see JR23 Chocolate box)! I'm a huge fan of JRs work and thought this a good little project to work with a design of his (mostly).

So Shaun did his Parvum magic, pulled up the X3.0 design and went about making the changes I'd need and even adapted the custom pump mount/res you'll be seeing again in JABBA.

As the build progresses you'll get a clearer picture of how the X3.0 differs to the X2.0 (If you're into it). But, in a nutshell, the HDD mount panel is gone, the SFX PSU is now up at the top (2x 2.5" drive mounts on the bottom panel), new front panel design (I opted for a three-panel variant), New top panel design (grill over the rear chamber, window over the GPU) and possibly a new GPU mount (it's certainly different from my old Veer but that's old old).

So the plan is simple enough, I had a custom mid-wall panel designed for a really clean finish. the integrated DDC mount/res is stunning! and frees up so much room! so I'll put a CPU loop in that takes the loop into the rear chamber and hooks up with the RAD. I'm hoping to archive some really clean lines.

I went with MDPC-X sleeve this time around, props to my man James at PexonPCs check him out for all your MDPC-X cable supply needs.

This is my first build with support from EKWB! I'm super excited to have these guys on board! they have always been my number one choice for blocks and with the great looking EKWB - Velocity D RGB AMD going in this build, I can't wait to do them proud.

I've plenty of product shots up on my Instagram and will post more in the logs are things progress. It's an absolute pleasure after years of building to have support from some of the biggest players. This isn't a carrier path for me and has always been a labour of love. I'll maybe build one PC a year (if I'm lucky), I'm a hobbyist at best. But when I had confirmation that AMD would support ASHEN, I lost my s**t!.

The first custom PC I built for myself out of my own pocket ran an AMD Athlon XP1500+. I was maybe 18 years old, I had a buddy in Florida that was able to pick the chips from a stock bin and we'd get the ones known for their stepping. Overclock the life out of them and they'd post as an XP2100+. AMD made a product I could afford, which enabled me to build a PC and become a part of the PCMR, the quest for higher performance from my purchase led to aftermarket coolers, better fans, case designs, water-cooling and thus ultimately it had its part in MODZERO. I'll try and find a photo of that machine... I'm sure I have one, for the time it was badass!

Gigabyte UK has had my back since MODZERO OCTO, I got in touch about this project and they showed me the love. RTX ON. Really enjoying how the mobo, ram and GPU all share the same design elements.

Free time is hard to find at the moment and this build is taking it all and then some. I really wanna get this one turned around fast. It's taken a long time to put all the pieces on the table. I'll be posting build log updates weekly (fewer studio shots and more process ones) until it's finished.

I can't wait to show you more. Thanks for checking this out.

J.

Windfall

Shrink Ray Wielder
SFFn Staff
Nov 14, 2017

Wow, the last year has flown by! I finished the MODZERO JUICE build logs back in December 2017 and then went dark...

I'm still running my S4 Mini daily, I love it! and it's been great at LAN events. Though I'll be retiring it when ASHEN is complete, fear not, it won't be boxed and stored. JUICE will be back later in the year as a fully (internal only) water-cooled S4 Mini (MODZERO JUICED).

MODZERO JABBA was meant to be next, and it will be, after this one. ASHEN came about whilst talking to the Parvum Systems guys over the JABBA design (Custom X2.0). I'd recently bought a Filco TKL (MX Blacks) and bought these keycaps, SA ASHEN FROM MAXKEY (here). They look awesome! but didn't really suit the aesthetic of my S4 mini... so... yeah.. I'm building my keyboard a matching computer.

Shaun at Parvum talked me into it when he showed me just how close their acrylics (stone grey, dark grey) would match. JABBA is an X2.0 but I knew Parvum had been working on the X3.0 (see JR23 Chocolate box)! I'm a huge fan of JRs work and thought this a good little project to work with a design of his (mostly).

So Shaun did his Parvum magic, pulled up the X3.0 design and went about making the changes I'd need and even adapted the custom pump mount/res you'll be seeing again in JABBA.

As the build progresses you'll get a clearer picture of how the X3.0 differs to the X2.0 (If you're into it). But, in a nutshell, the HDD mount panel is gone, the SFX PSU is now up at the top (2x 2.5" drive mounts on the bottom panel), new front panel design (I opted for a three-panel variant), New top panel design (grill over the rear chamber, window over the GPU) and possibly a new GPU mount (it's certainly different from my old Veer but that's old old).

So the plan is simple enough, I had a custom mid-wall panel designed for a really clean finish. the integrated DDC mount/res is stunning! and frees up so much room! so I'll put a CPU loop in that takes the loop into the rear chamber and hooks up with the RAD. I'm hoping to archive some really clean lines.

I went with MDPC-X sleeve this time around, props to my man James at PexonPCs check him out for all your MDPC-X cable supply needs.

This is my first build with support from EKWB! I'm super excited to have these guys on board! they have always been my number one choice for blocks and with the great looking EKWB - Velocity D RGB AMD going in this build, I can't wait to do them proud.

I've plenty of product shots up on my Instagram and will post more in the logs are things progress. It's an absolute pleasure after years of building to have support from some of the biggest players. This isn't a carrier path for me and has always been a labour of love. I'll maybe build one PC a year (if I'm lucky), I'm a hobbyist at best. But when I had confirmation that AMD would support ASHEN, I lost my s**t!.

The first custom PC I built for myself out of my own pocket ran an AMD Athlon XP1500+. I was maybe 18 years old, I had a buddy in Florida that was able to pick the chips from a stock bin and we'd get the ones known for their stepping. Overclock the life out of them and they'd post as an XP2100+. AMD made a product I could afford, which enabled me to build a PC and become a part of the PCMR, the quest for higher performance from my purchase led to aftermarket coolers, better fans, case designs, water-cooling and thus ultimately it had its part in MODZERO. I'll try and find a photo of that machine... I'm sure I have one, for the time it was badass!

Gigabyte UK has had my back since MODZERO OCTO, I got in touch about this project and they showed me the love. RTX ON. Really enjoying how the mobo, ram and GPU all share the same design elements.

Free time is hard to find at the moment and this build is taking it all and then some. I really wanna get this one turned around fast. It's taken a long time to put all the pieces on the table. I'll be posting build log updates weekly (fewer studio shots and more process ones) until it's finished.

I can't wait to show you more. Thanks for checking this out.

J.

This looks like it will be amazing, and it has some awesome industry support!

Also, first in what I'm guessing will be a HUGE thread.

W1NN1NG

King of Cable Management
Jan 19, 2017
Ohhhhhh shietttt told you I was excited bro! I’m sadly one of the few parvum fanboys over here I believe. I really wish they’d release some sick console style chassis I think that’d be pretty neat oddly enough. Regardless can’t wait to see more images the case looks fantastic glad I get to see a full body shot

MODZERO

Average Stuffer
Original poster
Jul 9, 2016
www.instagram.com

UPDATE 2.0

I've been hacking away at this with every spare 15-20mins I get (and with a 16 months old boy... that ain't often). It's coming along nicely. So I wanna bring you up to speed. Cables and distro plate are up first.

I went with MDPCX sleeve with this one, if you're in the UK go check out Pexon PCs they sell the full MDPCX lineup. I pulled the colours from the ashen keycaps.

MDPC-X Haze Grey
MDPC-X Titanium Grey MK2
MDPC-X Diamond Red Small

I approached the wiring differently this time around. With all my previous builds I'd take a length of wire, rough measure, cut, crimp both ends and repeat for all wires.. THEN sleeve. This time I listened to a master and did as instructed. Check out p0pes guide to perfect cables.. it's the only video you'll ever need.

I've gone off combs tbh but these are really low profile and seeing as the mid-wall panel is cut for each wire they made sense at least for the GPU.

When you only have 10 minutes here and a half hour there, wiring takes an age! haha, slowly I got them all done.

Next up (well, before I guess) I tackled my distro-plate/ ddc pump mount/res. I'm not too great with a soldering iron and replacing the factory wires on the DDC pump is the best way if you after a super clean look.

Instead, I stripped it back, put some tight shrink wrap on each cable, fitted the new EK housing and sleeved the wires directly into a 6-pin on the PSU.

This scared the shit out of me. It's taken a while to get all the parts together for this project and I couldn't help thinking if I made a mess of the plate I'd be in for another delay. It came pretty rough cut from the Parvum boys and after a quick chat with MADS.ONE I knew I was in for some arm ache!

250 grit
500 grit
700 grit
1000 grit
1200 grit
1500 grit
1700 grit
2000 grit
2500 grit
3000 grit
5000 grit
7000 grit

All by hand, it's far from perfect.. annoyingly I just couldn't get into some of the spaces with my fat fingers but overall, it's not too shabby.

I ordered some 18mm M4 bolts for the pump mount as the supplied ones are designed for a pump top and would have cracked the plate (too long). rigged up a quick bend and leak tested. I made a mistake here.. I left it running for a while... and lets just say, it got a bit hot! oops.

I'm so excited to be back on an AMD CPU. It's been too long. Must admit, a part of me wants THREADRIPPER!

That EK VELOCITY block looks great! Normally I've planned the loop out well in advance... but with the build, once I'd decided to pass-through the mid panel I thought the rest would just fall in place.

I was wrong...

Next update will be the loop (version 1).

It's gonna be goooooood, thanks for checking this out.

J.

Windfall

Shrink Ray Wielder
SFFn Staff
Nov 14, 2017

UPDATE 2.0

I've been hacking away at this with every spare 15-20mins I get (and with a 16 months old boy... that ain't often). It's coming along nicely. So I wanna bring you up to speed. Cables and distro plate are up first.

I went with MDPCX sleeve with this one, if you're in the UK go check out Pexon PCs they sell the full MDPCX lineup. I pulled the colours from the ashen keycaps.

MDPC-X Haze Grey
MDPC-X Titanium Grey MK2
MDPC-X Diamond Red Small

I approached the wiring differently this time around. With all my previous builds I'd take a length of wire, rough measure, cut, crimp both ends and repeat for all wires.. THEN sleeve. This time I listened to a master and did as instructed. Check out p0pes guide to perfect cables.. it's the only video you'll ever need.

I've gone off combs tbh but these are really low profile and seeing as the mid-wall panel is cut for each wire they made sense at least for the GPU.

When you only have 10 minutes here and a half hour there, wiring takes an age! haha, slowly I got them all done.

Next up (well, before I guess) I tackled my distro-plate/ ddc pump mount/res. I'm not too great with a soldering iron and replacing the factory wires on the DDC pump is the best way if you after a super clean look.

Instead, I stripped it back, put some tight shrink wrap on each cable, fitted the new EK housing and sleeved the wires directly into a 6-pin on the PSU.

This scared the shit out of me. It's taken a while to get all the parts together for this project and I couldn't help thinking if I made a mess of the plate I'd be in for another delay. It came pretty rough cut from the Parvum boys and after a quick chat with MADS.ONE I knew I was in for some arm ache!

250 grit
500 grit
700 grit
1000 grit
1200 grit
1500 grit
1700 grit
2000 grit
2500 grit
3000 grit
5000 grit
7000 grit

All by hand, it's far from perfect.. annoyingly I just couldn't get into some of the spaces with my fat fingers but overall, it's not too shabby.

I ordered some 18mm M4 bolts for the pump mount as the supplied ones are designed for a pump top and would have cracked the plate (too long). rigged up a quick bend and leak tested. I made a mistake here.. I left it running for a while... and lets just say, it got a bit hot! oops.

I'm so excited to be back on an AMD CPU. It's been too long. Must admit, a part of me wants THREADRIPPER!

That EK VELOCITY block looks great! Normally I've planned the loop out well in advance... but with the build, once I'd decided to pass-through the mid panel I thought the rest would just fall in place.

I was wrong...

Next update will be the loop (version 1).

It's gonna be goooooood, thanks for checking this out.

J.

Mind=blown.

That is, hands down, one of the best updates to a build ever.

What camera do you use? Those are some amazing shots.

Reactions: MODZERO

MODZERO

Average Stuffer
Original poster
Jul 9, 2016
www.instagram.com
Mind=blown.

Wow, thanks!

The last four photos are taken with my wife's old Sony Alpha 58 with a kit lens. Some years ago I bought a couple roll down vinyl backdrops and two continues lights (I'd like a third). I set the ISO to 100 and bounce the lights off the walls... Edit in 'Infinity Photo'. The rest of the images are just snapped with my Google Pixel 2 XL.

Really glad you liked the update. I think build logs are dying out, they take a ton of work and often ain't seen. That's partly why I love this forum! it still feels very alive and healthy. The community are all pretty great!

https://i.imgur.com/UwvQ8vU.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/fEJYuPV.jpg

Couple 1080p wallpapers.

J.

BaK

King of Cable Management
Bronze Supporter
May 17, 2016
Mind=blown.

Amazing pics indeed!

Thanx for the link, very instructive. I am used to do it the 'old' way you mention.
You better not failed at crimping the second end of the wires though, or you will be in for starting all over if you don't have some extra length left...

Fantastic sanding job!
Except the trace we see on the left maybe, hopefully this is not a crack but a place where you could not get into!

MODZERO

Average Stuffer
Original poster
Jul 9, 2016
www.instagram.com
Amazing pics indeed!

Thanx for the link, very instructive. I am used to do it the 'old' way you mention.
You better not failed at crimping the second end of the wires though, or you will be in for starting all over if you don't have some extra length left...

Fantastic sanding job!
Except the trace we see on the left maybe, hopefully this is not a crack but a place where you could not get into!

What I tend to do is do my first wire length cut a CM longer then it needs to be. If you f**k up a crimp (which I did, often..) you can cut if off right at the crimp and only lose 3mm. By pulling the sleeve tight at the first cut you get a great finish time after time. I'm never going back to the old way.

Yeah, there are a few scratches :( I'd placed it on a desk mat to buff and a tiny bit of something was on the mat! I used my scratch remover to lighten it but it's there... mostly the bit I couldnt reach are on the in/out let of the DDC and the fill port. But once coolant is in the loop, it'll be pretty hidden from view.

So I'm actually working on MODZERO JABBA in tandom, doing bits as I do them for ASHEN. So with that distroplate I've done a much better job.

Hoping to post an update on Thursday.

I managed to blow up both my EK RGB LED strips (always at least glance at the MASSIVE WARNING on the box).. I connected them to the RGB header on my board. with the 12v... ooops... So on Thursday evening I'll be replacing the lighting, reworking the loop and posting an update.

J.

Reactions: rfarmer

BaK

King of Cable Management
Bronze Supporter
May 17, 2016
What I tend to do is do my first wire length cut a CM longer then it needs to be. If you f**k up a crimp (which I did, often..) you can cut if off right at the crimp and only lose 3mm. By pulling the sleeve tight at the first cut you get a great finish time after time. I'm never going back to the old way.
Heh it's indeed easy to mess up a crimp, especially with a cheap plier from aliexpress, even if I have modded it a bit. ;)
From what I understand, the extra 1cm saves you from having too short wires when you have to redo a crimp. But you would still end up with wires shorter than their desired lengths. Maybe 3mm shorter is within a tolerance that won't be noticed, well I guess I will have to try this method to judge by myself.

MODZERO

Average Stuffer
Original poster
Jul 9, 2016
www.instagram.com

UPDATE 3.0

The loop, take one! yup... It's a taken a few weeks to get another update posted and at the end of it, I drained the loop and started over... kinda...

so where to begin.

I use 12/10mm acrylic tubing, always have. PETG is for, er, those who prefer it I guess... I'm an acrylic guy. When I put together the case, I knew these bends were gonna be tight.. and tbh I'd no idea which way I'd do it. all I knew was the top and bottom with the in-out from the pump/res. with the middle two feeding the CPU and I had to get it through the rad between em.

I did a test bend and got pretty close.. it was gonna be tough.

If at first, you don't succeed, bitch and moan, swear, sack it off and come back to the next day... hahaha after a *couple attempts I got the two tight bends I needed without any warping or misshaped tube. glory! so that got the CPU out to the RAD and the RAD to the RES return.

Couple more short throw 90's for the RES in, to the CPU in.

It's just not a Parvum build until it's tasted your blood!

Yeah, happy with that... (the loop at is). The wiring is okay. the EPS was a little too short and I just didn't want to redo it.. (MDPC sleeve isn't cheap and I was running low) but it'll serve. and between us, since this photo was taken, I pulled em out replaced a few wires that were either too short and clipped a few more that were too long. it's looking nicer.

The front! This is where I began to fall out with my loop. In my mind, it was simple. The passthrough lined up with the pump/res, so top and bottom were sorted. two runs with clean simple, single 90's.

It was the cpu that did me in. The EK Velocity is such a nioce block.. no way were I rotating it. lit up it's a true thing of beauty! But I needed to retain that spacing from the four pass-through points. I'd put those outer two runs in and they looked huge! So I decided to bring the centre two out as far as the edge of the rad, then bend inwards. But the problem was turning them inward to the correct in/out on the Velocity block.

So the penny dropped..(granted it's really not that hard to work out... but please remember, I'm living on feck all sleep, stealing 20-30mins when I can, children.. such a blessing, ha!) bring the CPU out to meet the centre two runs. simple right? yeah.. only the bottom third run is just a few mm off being inline with that third hole. So both CPU tubes that came out to the centre two runs had to have an angle.

So I flush and think, yeah, I like that...

Until two days later when I decided I didn't. Next update I'll try and bang out tomorrow. Loop 'Take Two'! The shit sequel! (yeah, it's not good.. hahaha).

But don't worry, 'Take Three' is epic! and now it looks the balls! But before I go, a couple thoughts on RGB. the wiring is horrid! thick splitters are all you can buy, you can't custom cut length and as I found out... it's important to read the warnings.. I blew both my EK RGB strips plugging them into the 12v header on the board.. not the 5v header the packaging, insert instructions, product page, website page ALL tried to warn me about. haha

Thanks for checking it out.

J.

Windfall

Shrink Ray Wielder
SFFn Staff
Nov 14, 2017

UPDATE 3.0

The loop, take one! yup... It's a taken a few weeks to get another update posted and at the end of it, I drained the loop and started over... kinda...

so where to begin.

I use 12/10mm acrylic tubing, always have. PETG is for, er, those who prefer it I guess... I'm an acrylic guy. When I put together the case, I knew these bends were gonna be tight.. and tbh I'd no idea which way I'd do it. all I knew was the top and bottom with the in-out from the pump/res. with the middle two feeding the CPU and I had to get it through the rad between em.

If at first, you don't succeed, bitch and moan, swear, sack it off and come back to the next day... hahaha after a *couple attempts I got the two tight bends I needed without any warping or misshaped tube. glory! so that got the CPU out to the RAD and the RAD to the RES return.

Yeah, happy with that... (the loop at is). The wiring is okay. the EPS was a little too short and I just didn't want to redo it.. (MDPC sleeve isn't cheap and I was running low) but it'll serve. and between us, since this photo was taken, I pulled em out replaced a few wires that were either too short and clipped a few more that were too long. it's looking nicer.

The front! This is where I began to fall out with my loop. In my mind, it was simple. The passthrough lined up with the pump/res, so top and bottom were sorted. two runs with clean simple, single 90's.

It was the cpu that did me in. The EK Velocity is such a nioce block.. no way were I rotating it. lit up it's a true thing of beauty! But I needed to retain that spacing from the four pass-through points. I'd put those outer two runs in and they looked huge! So I decided to bring the centre two out as far as the edge of the rad, then bend inwards. But the problem was turning them inward to the correct in/out on the Velocity block.

So the penny dropped..(granted it's really not that hard to work out... but please remember, I'm living on feck all sleep, stealing 20-30mins when I can, children.. such a blessing, ha!) bring the CPU out to meet the centre two runs. simple right? yeah.. only the bottom third run is just a few mm off being inline with that third hole. So both CPU tubes that came out to the centre two runs had to have an angle.

Until two days later when I decided I didn't. Next update I'll try and bang out tomorrow. Loop 'Take Two'! The shit sequel! (yeah, it's not good.. hahaha).

But don't worry, 'Take Three' is epic! and now it looks the balls! But before I go, a couple thoughts on RGB. the wiring is horrid! thick splitters are all you can buy, you can't custom cut length and as I found out... it's important to read the warnings.. I blew both my EK RGB strips plugging them into the 12v header on the board.. not the 5v header the packaging, insert instructions, product page, website page ALL tried to warn me about. haha

J.

Unfortunately, my work network blocks the images, so I'll check it out when I get home. But from what I read, it sounds sweet!

Windfall

Shrink Ray Wielder
SFFn Staff
Nov 14, 2017

UPDATE 3.0

so where to begin.

J.

Okay, that looks AMAZING.

MODZERO

Average Stuffer
Original poster
Jul 9, 2016
www.instagram.com

UPDATE 4.0

'LOOP 2 - LOOP HARDER' I'd admit it, this second loop was a mistake. The first loop was fine, but it wasn't quite ticking all the boxes for me. It looked to me like the loop had elbows! haha, the top and bottom runs were further forward than the centre CPU ones and so from every angle other than square on... it looked off.

so out it came..

That lower length of pipe continues to be the hardest to get right.

So while it was drained I thought I'd have another crack at some of the cables. A few of the 24pin wires were either slightly too long or just too short which pinched at the others or were too long and thus looked too baggy. I pulled those few out and redid them.

I also took this chance to repair the damage I'd done to the RGB lighting. I had to replace both EK RGB LED strips due to my own stupidity. Doing so meant I'd now be using two headers on the board rather than just the one (one is 5 pin RGB goodness, the other is 5v dLED). That meant more cables, two extensions (one from each board header), each with a two-way splitter (had been using a single 4x splitter), then hook up to the LEDs.

RBG connectors don't click and hold in place, I'm not a big fan.. and, as you really can't shorten or make your own cables, it meant a lot cable length needed to be strapped up and tidied away (psst, don't look behind the SSD).

So there is it, it looked much better in my head. The idea was simple, lose the elbows... bend the runs back in line with the CPU runs and add another pair of double female EK 90s. Have all four of those fitting inline and have the four runs parallel and sitting pretty.

Only, there isn't the clearance from the in/outlet on the res/mount to get a bend in and still keep the level with the CPU runs. So I ran with it and dropped the outer two runs deeper into the case, which looked okay. But those four fittings inline did not. it blocked the view of the velocity blocked and made the loop look necessarily busy.

Oh hey JUICE!

Looked alright from some angles.. plus, I liked this shot for the pump/res. Which by the way, will fit any Parvum X2.0. Get in touch with the parvum boys if you want one.

So a couple of days go by...

LOOP 3 - RETURN OF THE LOOP

The perfect loop was obvious, it was simply the original loop intention... just take all four runs from the pass-through, bring them out inline with the RES in/outlets take four matching clean bends and cut in for the CPU.

so...

Four runs, four matching lengths, four matching bends.

Cut the CPU lengths and added their slight bends to rotate the in/out on the CPU block inline with the other two runs.

Flushed and filled with this wonderful stuff.

Bleed the loop and let the bubbles do what they do.

Immediately looks better! (can you spot it) I'm pretty happy with that, yeah... looks good (hmmm, but you've...) cool, I'll leave it and smash out a build log update (er, you not gonna fix tha...).

Nope, gonna have to redo that.

J.

ps - the bend in the downward CPU tube is a couple of degrees too far, which is pulling that third run down. It's not parallel and thus is dead to me. haha. So, I've not done that yet... but I will, then it'll be time to get the big camera out and do some final shots. Thanks for checking it out guys.

W1NN1NG

King of Cable Management
Jan 19, 2017
J, I’m gonna have to stop reading this here. I want another parvum so bad, but here recently everyone has been complaining about either A. Lead times or B no response from them. :(
I’m obviously not going to stop reading this that was sarcasm this is insane good and def trumps your first one. By a long shot. Obviously I’d probably do it in an x2.0 just simply because idk that I like the window on the back panel personally that’s where I like to hide my mess so to speak lmao super excited for the next one now

TheMoeBlob

Chassis Packer
Jan 13, 2019
J, I’m gonna have to stop reading this here. I want another parvum so bad, but here recently everyone has been complaining about either A. Lead times or B no response from them. :(

I ordered a x3.0 partly because of this post it was meant to ship on the 20th Feb but it hasn't shipped yet and I haven't had any response from my messages so yeah... Not great

MODZERO

Average Stuffer
Original poster
Jul 9, 2016
www.instagram.com
I’m obviously not going to stop reading this that was sarcasm this is insane good and def trumps your first one. By a long shot. Obviously I’d probably do it in an x2.0 just simply because idk that I like the window on the back panel personally that’s where I like to hide my mess so to speak lmao super excited for the next one now

I ordered a x3.0 partly because of this post it was meant to ship on the 20th Feb but it hasn't shipped yet and I haven't had any response from my messages so yeah... Not great

It's certainly a problem Parvum are having, they are a team of three guys that make and sell custom chassis for customers all over the world. In a market space that doesn't allow for huge profits. Being that they are CAD designed and cut in-house here in the UK. mostly cut to order (part of the problem imo) and continue to provide so much detailed custom work. Combined I guess it leaves them flat out, struggling to maintain solid communication with customers and huge production delays.

I can't speak for them, but I do know, they are worth the delays. When they get it right, nothing else comes close!

J.