Project Parvum W1NN1NG

What color should the front radiator be?

• Total voters

W1NN1NG

King of Cable Management
Original poster
Jan 19, 2017
Glad you feel at home here! And the logo looks great, just tell people you don't have anti-aliasing turned on for the logo :p

Good thinking, I don't turn it on in games either too taxing half the time and i can't usually tell whether its on or off anyways

W1NN1NG

King of Cable Management
Original poster
Jan 19, 2017
Yes! That white coolant really sets it off! I love machines that run on android blood.

I've always had a soft spot for Parvum builds too, nicely done!

I'm really enjoying it as well, sadly I've got some bubbles in the bottom tube that I can't get out for the life of me but temps are fine so its not really bothering me all too much I'm probably going to add a dedicated fillport tube to the rad so that I can hopefully bleed it with one of the little air puller fittings or w/e they're called I have a feeling its just because of the kelvin itself I've turned the case every which way and I know theres air in the rad but I can't get it out kinda be the benefit of having a res I'm sure but I really think it would take away too much from the build itself to add one :/

Reactions: Ceros_X

W1NN1NG

King of Cable Management
Original poster
Jan 19, 2017
Took some lights out pictures I'm really gonna have to change this tube because the advanced lrt has always had a yellow tinge to it and I can notice it so hard and me being the perfectionist that I am I don't like it. So Ill be switching to mayhems ultra clear when I get the chance to order like 10 foot to future proof myself lol but anyways here's some pics for eye candy. They're cell phone pics but I've got a good camera on this thing so should be okay

TheHig

King of Cable Management
Oct 13, 2016
Just found your log and read through it. Very nice clean and good looking build you have there. Well done!

Reactions: ricochet

Phuncz

Lord of the Boards
SFFn Staff
May 9, 2015
Very efficient, no need to spend time walking about when you wake or go to sleep, just plug straight into the Matrix, euhm do computer things.

W1NN1NG

King of Cable Management
Original poster
Jan 19, 2017
Gaming right next to the bed must annoy your better half, lol.

haha, my wife is the one that told me to move my desk over here, Im usually pretty quiet and she spends most of her time in the living room so its actually a pretty good arrangement, plus since I can't have an office because we have 3 kids and no garage sadly this is pretty much my space, just sucks when i stand up and dont pay attention and hit my head on the stairs lol.

Ceros_X

King of Cable Management
Mar 8, 2016
haha, my wife is the one that told me to move my desk over here, Im usually pretty quiet and she spends most of her time in the living room so its actually a pretty good arrangement, plus since I can't have an office because we have 3 kids and no garage sadly this is pretty much my space, just sucks when i stand up and dont pay attention and hit my head on the stairs lol.
I will be a very sad man if I have to give up my man cave. Only one kid so far, but if she pops out another one it'll be rough. I feel for you on 3 and no garage! (Need to get a shed outside with an AC lol)

W1NN1NG

King of Cable Management
Original poster
Jan 19, 2017
I will be a very sad man if I have to give up my man cave. Only one kid so far, but if she pops out another one it'll be rough. I feel for you on 3 and no garage! (Need to get a shed outside with an AC lol)

Haha yeah I wish I live in a town home so I can't be that fortunate plus my wife likes to keep an eye on me cause I spend a lot of time playing overwatch and can't hear a thing with my headset on so at least being down here she can lift up my headset if she needs me lol gonna be looking to buy a house in the next year or two and a mancave slash garage is on the list of things that will be needed before I even think about putting any money down.

Reactions: Ceros_X

Kooki

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Mar 30, 2016
Hello,
Very nice build! It's very clean! :D

How is the overall noise? (Since the case sits very close to you). You seemed bugged by the cryorig fan :v

I really dislike having the back side of the fan facing the viewer (facing the window), but the light from this fan really complements the rest of your components in a non invasive way! Maybe it's because of all the work you had with the colors choices or maybe you are just good at taking photographs! XD

May I ask you what you think of the Riing fan? How is the brightness of the LED controled? :p
Is it voltage? (which unfortunately would imply that the LED gets dim on low RMPs)

Also please show some pictures of the fan (and of the build) if you ever paint its blade white.
(I myself wonder how it would look if the blades were transparent...)

W1NN1NG

King of Cable Management
Original poster
Jan 19, 2017
Hello,
Very nice build! It's very clean! :D

How is the overall noise? (Since the case sits very close to you). You seemed bugged by the cryorig fan :v

I really dislike having the back side of the fan facing the viewer (facing the window), but the light from this fan really complements the rest of your components in a non invasive way! Maybe it's because of all the work you had with the colors choices or maybe you are just good at taking photographs! XD

May I ask you what you think of the Riing fan? How is the brightness of the LED controled? :p
Is it voltage? (which unfortunately would imply that the LED gets dim on low RMPs)

Also please show some pictures of the fan (and of the build) if you ever paint its blade white.
(I myself wonder how it would look if the blades were transparent...)

The led brightness is always the same, its actually not affected by Rpms at all and its absolutely whisper quiet I love it honestly. As far as painting the fan I probably won't I've seen lots of mods with the blades white and they reflect the led far too much the ambient light the fan puts off is perfect for the build thus far there probably wont be anymore changes to the build till later next month or so and that'll be a GPU upgrade along with a possible GPU block which I know I'll sacrifice CPU temp but I know I'll have better than air temps on both so I'm perfectly fine with that to be honest. And for the back of the fan thing, me neither but having the fan exhaust air out caused temps that I couldn't live with I actually managed to shave 10 degrees off by switching it to pull almost surprisingly enough. Maybe a fan grill in the future idk

Kooki

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Mar 30, 2016
And for the back of the fan thing, me neither but having the fan exhaust air out caused temps that I couldn't live with I actually managed to shave 10 degrees off by switching it to pull almost surprisingly enough. Maybe a fan grill in the future idk

10 degrees!? That's a very interesting finding! :eek:

How are the temps of the rest of the components now (since you are now blowing warm air on them)? Was there any difference whatsoever?
Btw, how fast do you usually keep the fan spinning?

W1NN1NG

King of Cable Management
Original poster
Jan 19, 2017
10 degrees!? That's a very interesting finding! :eek:

How are the temps of the rest of the components now (since you are now blowing warm air on them)? Was there any difference whatsoever?
Btw, how fast do you usually keep the fan spinning?
Honestly everything else stayed about the same and for the fan rpm I keep it at max 100% of the time