Project Parvum W1NN1NG

What color should the front radiator be?

• Total voters

W1NN1NG

King of Cable Management
Original poster
Jan 19, 2017
Thanks everyone for the compliments sad day to finally see this build finished after so long just for me to be getting rid of it, Im trying to sell it currently to fund a new build in a custommod mini seems that im doing a lot more traveling to friends houses to game and having to make 2 trips to get monitor and pc out of the car is a pain in the arse. need something that will fit in a backpack and it was sadly between an s4 and the custommod and seeing as i have cats that want to knock everything in the world over and i dont want to sit the s4 in hori orientation the custommod chassis seems like the fit for me. Im trying to get the right price to at least fund most of the hardware with and maybe take a slight downgrade in the process but im not having any luck in town if anyone may be interested here in the states lemme know. I will drain the coolant from the loop and try to get it sent out just lemme know what kind of offers we have and ill see what I can do as far as what shipping and such would cost. Id ship with coolant in loop but seeing how the united states postal service works Idk that I trust doing such. I do still have half a bottle of extreme white coolant that Id be willing to ship with the case so you could mix up your own. and if nobodys interested please help me price this thing out because I have no idea what I should be selling this for. I've never sold parts second hand so.