Mod In Win Chopin

yoanguila

Cable Smoosher
Original poster
May 3, 2017
Hi guys, i'm shiny at the forum, and i need help...
I want a Chopin case, some itx board (Intel or AMD), RAM, nvme and/or ssd. That is my budget list.
But also i want to fit a gtx 1050ti low profile. I've alredy have a 190w pico to replace the long itx psu and a Pcie riser conector (flexible btw) from another pc.
Before order my components, it's posible?
I have a Dremel so i can cut steel, but the card will fit in the case??
If so, what position do you recomend?

I've found a thread herehttps://smallformfactor.net/forum/threads/in-win-itx-case-mod.1269/, and this guy just added wood to give more surface to the card's height but i don't want to do that.

Sorry if my question have errors, english isn't my language and i hate Google Translator.

wywywywy

Airflow Optimizer
Aug 12, 2016
Sorry I don't about modding the Chopin, BUT I think you can consider the Lone Industries L4 which can fit a low profile 1050ti without modding, at around the same size & price as the Chopin. It also looks better than the Chopin in my opinion.

Reactions: Coach_Rico

yoanguila

Cable Smoosher
Original poster
May 3, 2017
In Win is avaible to purchase locally, i have to import the L4 and Argentina is well known to putting unnecesary taxes on everything, like 50% over the price, plus add shipping, mail storage fee, etc...

Reactions: Biowarejak

zovc

King of Cable Management
Jan 5, 2017
Hey, is there any chance you have access to other mainstream cases? Where are you located?

I often find myself recommending the Silverstone Sugo to people who aren't necessarily ready to get rid of conventional power supplies.

Besides that, is it possible you can get something like the Logic Supply MC600? I reckon you could get a low profile 1050(/Ti) and a small AC-DC power supply to fit in it if Kmpkt could do it in the similarly-sized S4 Mini. (Which, I'm assuming the S4 mini is more costly and harder to import than you'd want to bother with.)

Reactions: yoanguila

yoanguila

Cable Smoosher
Original poster
May 3, 2017
Hey, is there any chance you have access to other mainstream cases? Where are you located?

I often find myself recommending the Silverstone Sugo to people who aren't necessarily ready to get rid of conventional power supplies.

Besides that, is it possible you can get something like the Logic Supply MC600? I reckon you could get a low profile 1050(/Ti) and a small AC-DC power supply to fit in it if Kmpkt could do it in the similarly-sized S4 Mini. (Which, I'm assuming the S4 mini is more costly and harder to import than you'd want to bother with.)

Thanks, but i've decided to wait for zen APUs, everybody can find more about my crazy idea here in this thread: https://smallformfactor.net/forum/t...chopin-review-a-concerto-in-black.1011/page-3
My last reply contains information. Thanks again.