• RGB Version (No controller) - 319 USD

Votes: 63 9.7%
  • RGB Version (With controller) - 349 USD

Votes: 104 16.0%

• Total voters

VictorNg

Trash Compacter
Oct 14, 2019
We are preparing the last shipment already, i.e. packing it. I'm going to guess 2-weeks because it's so messy and non-standard given all the different replacement parts.
Alex,

Just saw your twitter post about sending out tracking numbers.

The last sentence is perplexing ... "Time to prepare the next shipment". I am assuming not all orders are shipped? Again?

May I know when ALL shipment will be sent out?? or please be clear how shipment is going to be carried out for these last few orders.

I will be away for 2 weeks and I do not want the shipment to be returned.

Thanks
Victor

AlexTzone

I design minimalistic – but not boring – PC stuff
Original poster
THOR ZONE
Silver Supporter
Sep 23, 2017
thor-zone.com
Alex,

Just saw your twitter post about sending out tracking numbers.

The last sentence is perplexing ... "Time to prepare the next shipment". I am assuming not all orders are shipped? Again?

May I know when ALL shipment will be sent out?? or please be clear how shipment is going to be carried out for these last few orders.

I will be away for 2 weeks and I do not want the shipment to be returned.

Thanks
Victor

Please let me know which date you leave and will be back, as well as your order number. I'll note it in our doc so we don't ship it during your leave.

So the shipment that just went out was the second-to-last, now we are preparing the last. I'll ask the factory when they will be ready and report back.

For_Science

Master of Cramming
Feb 16, 2018
Please let me know which date you leave and will be back, as well as your order number. I'll note it in our doc so we don't ship it during your leave.

So the shipment that just went out was the second-to-last, now we are preparing the last. I'll ask the factory when they will be ready and report back.
Ok, I'm almost certain there must be a language confusion. Typically when most people refer to the "last shipment" they are referring to the "final shipment" i.e. the shipment that would mean that all shipment are complete. Whereas from the last 2 months or so, you've referred to the "last shipment" a number of times leading me to think you are referring to the "previous shipment" (i.e. the "last" shipment that happened).

Let us know if that was the case, as without context it almost feels like there is some piss-taking going on.

For_Science

Master of Cramming
Feb 16, 2018
There will be 2 more shipments and then this whole batch + replacement parts is done. I checked and your order is placed in the second shipment. The first shipment will be prepared the coming week and as soon as it's sent we'll start on the last one.

So on February 4th, my understanding was there were "2 more" shipments and everything is done. Where the 2nd shipment would be the "final" shipment.

Finally, just one more shipping round and everything is shipped (including replacement parts).
On February 13th, the 2nd to last shipment was done, and so there was only the "final" shipment left over.
Not shipped yet, next shipment will contain ALL remaining orders as well as ALL replacement parts :)

It took longer than expected for us with the current shipment because it consisted mostly of the most complicated orders we've had to date, so took a while to ensure the packaging team understood everything correctly. The last shipment (including yours) is even more complex, but it should be easier because we've learned the process of shipping more complex stuff in the current shipment.
On March the 2nd, it transpired that the 2nd to last shipment was actually not finished yet, so we were asked to wait for the "last" shipment
2 weeks, you mean the last shipment form the current batch yes? :)
On the same day (March 2nd), we were told to expect the "last" shipment in 2 weeks, ie. March 16th
Update, this last shipment has been tough, basically we had to send it back and forth between the freight forwarder and the factory. This is my fault entirely, I gave them an inadequate description for how to package this shipment.
On March 17th (approx 2 weeks from previous post) here you mentioned "This last shipment", which I think a lot of people thought was in fact the "last" shipment, but looking back, I guess you meant the "2nd last" or perhaps "previous" shipment.
After the last shipment (the one after this one), I'm thinking of posting a live Q&A again
On March 22nd you actually mention that the "final" shipment hasn't happened yet, but honestly that was a bit lost on me by then because I think most had assumed at this point that the "last shipment" was already happening
We are preparing the last shipment already, i.e. packing it. I'm going to guess 2-weeks because it's so messy and non-standard given all the different replacement parts.
So on March 30th, we seem to have gotten to the point where we were supposed to be on March 2nd (i.e. 2 weeks until final shipment)
And today on April 12th, you use the phrase the second-to-last "just went out", and now preparing the last.

I don't mean to be nit-picky (although I accept that I am being nit-picky), but wanted to highlight where people's arguably justified confusion and frustrations lie with regards to the "last shipment". Reading back and looking at everything on one-page I think the key misleading post was the one on the 17th of March, which refers to "the last shipment" which happened to also line up with the timeline you had laid out 2 weeks prior. And so probably in a lot of people's eyes they're wondering why they haven't received any tracking for a month.

Last edited:

AlexTzone

Original poster
THOR ZONE
Silver Supporter
Sep 23, 2017
thor-zone.com
Okay I’ll say final shipment instead. So the final shipment that we are preparing now contains all the remaining orders and replacement parts. If there are no issues after this shipment we will consider this batch (and the MJOLNIR project) to be finished. If there are still issues after this final shipment, we will do one last “truly” final shipment.

VictorNg

Trash Compacter
Oct 14, 2019

I have emailed you. Please check

Ovni

Trash Compacter
Jan 3, 2020
"and the MJOLNIR project to be finished"
Thanks for what you did for us. 👏

I received this week the Borg and a set godrays.
I can make any combo now in the stealth colour.

Ik slút dêrom ôf yn myn eigen taal.
Hoopje dat it do goed giet
Wa wit sjogge wy by Thorzone wer wat moais ûntstean
Oant dan!

Translated to English:
I therefore conclude in my own language.
Hope you're doing well
Who knows, we might see something beautiful again at Thorzone

Until then!

AlexTzone

Original poster
THOR ZONE
Silver Supporter
Sep 23, 2017
thor-zone.com
I have emailed you. Please check

Thank you, I've seen it! :)

Thanks for what you did for us. 👏

I received this week the Borg and a set godrays.
I can make any combo now in the stealth colour.

Ik slút dêrom ôf yn myn eigen taal.
Hoopje dat it do goed giet
Wa wit sjogge wy by Thorzone wer wat moais ûntstean
Oant dan!

Translated to English:
I therefore conclude in my own language.
Hope you're doing well

Until then!

Thank you, that truly means a lot to hear. It wouldn't have been possible without your support 🙏 I think it's a mind-blowing world we live in, were basically anybody can have an idea, find people that like that idea and then it all becomes reality.

Much sooner than you think ;)

Reactions: N9neBreak3r

Ekynox360

Efficiency Noob
Dec 27, 2021
The funds have left our account and the refund is in processing, some in a couple of days you will see it on your account. Maybe has taken more time due to easter holidays, but it's no longer under our control.
Refund received on April 14 after Shopify notification the day before. So, on April 7 it was not done.

AlexTzone

Original poster
THOR ZONE
Silver Supporter
Sep 23, 2017
thor-zone.com
Refund received on April 14 after Shopify notification the day before. So, on April 7 it was not done.

It was, Shopify notification goes out once the refund has finished processing, not before or during the processing time.

PoneG

Average Stuffer
Jun 10, 2022
I have proof that the compensation in my case was only initiated on 13 April via shopify. Judging by the duration of the whole operation, many were compensated when I was processed well after the seventh of April.
I am done with this unbelievable person and the brand he represents.
As an example:
I was promised compensation for the broken o2 panel grille in early february. In addition, I was also promised a refund for the riser, which I could not use. Then I didn't get any more answers to my enquiries, and out of 10 emails, only one went through. Ridiculous.
Then at the end of March: "I haven't answered your email is that I'm keeping it unread on purpose, so once I read it I immediately process the refund. Now more than half of april has passed and I got a whole €25. 10€ for the grille and 15€ for the riser. It's crazy when you've spent almost 700€.

The sad thing that annoys me more about the company's policy is that someone was reimbursed just weeks ago, 3 days after his request.

This person will not change and does not want to change, no matter what he says.

I have learned my lesson and will advise everyone not to buy anything there.

AlexTzone

Original poster
THOR ZONE
Silver Supporter
Sep 23, 2017
thor-zone.com
I have proof that the compensation in my case was only initiated on 13 April via shopify. Judging by the duration of the whole operation, many were compensated when I was processed well after the seventh of April.
I am done with this unbelievable person and the brand he represents.
As an example:
I was promised compensation for the broken o2 panel grille in early february. In addition, I was also promised a refund for the riser, which I could not use. Then I didn't get any more answers to my enquiries, and out of 10 emails, only one went through. Ridiculous.
Then at the end of March: "I haven't answered your email is that I'm keeping it unread on purpose, so once I read it I immediately process the refund. Now more than half of april has passed and I got a whole €25. 10€ for the grille and 15€ for the riser. It's crazy when you've spent almost 700€.

The sad thing that annoys me more about the company's policy is that someone was reimbursed just weeks ago, 3 days after his request.

This person will not change and does not want to change, no matter what he says.

I have learned my lesson and will advise everyone not to buy anything there.

I am very sorry for you experience, we should have compensated you long ago, but I hope you will enjoy your MJOLNIR now. The reason it took longer (not that it's okay) was that you had 2 issues to resolve and I procrastinated due to that (as well as the fact that we had some of the messiest shipments ever to prepare at the same time). Also, I knew that you had a choice of either a new mesh or a partial refund. Again, not that it's okay but all of the above lead me to procrastinate on your compensation. I am sorry.

Again, hopefully your opinion changes in the future, you sure have built a beautiful MJOLNIR build so far :)

Last edited:

AlexTzone

Original poster
THOR ZONE
Silver Supporter
Sep 23, 2017
thor-zone.com
this is hilarious 👏 👏 👏

Well yes, I agree. Quite frankly, I think MJOLNIR is one of the most beautiful PC cases on the market (+the most expensive to produce), but the support framework we've "built" around it is a turd...so I'd rather tear down->rebuild than keep polishing a turd.

Last edited:

oiz

Efficiency Noob
Feb 10, 2023
I got a question. When we are using Borg, can we actually flip the inner frame?

I want to put the chassis fans area right above the power button, not above the hole, where all cables come out.

AlexTzone

Original poster
THOR ZONE
Silver Supporter
Sep 23, 2017
thor-zone.com
I got a question. When we are using Borg, can we actually flip the inner frame?

I want to put the chassis fans area right above the power button, not above the hole, where all cables come out.

If I understand you correctly then yes. You can flip the middle section (skirt) of the BORG 180 degrees by unscrewing the holding plates I've marked in red. This is option 1, option 2 is just simply putting on the shell the other way around (but that may not be what you are looking for).

Attachments

• BORG_flip.jpg
    BORG_flip.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 14

oiz

Efficiency Noob
Feb 10, 2023
If I understand you correctly then yes. You can flip the middle section (skirt) of the BORG 180 degrees by unscrewing the holding plates I've marked in red. This is option 1, option 2 is just simply putting on the shell the other way around (but that may not be what you are looking for).

But as you can see in the pic, the upper and the bottom part are not symmetry. That means the power button cannot be screwed to the plates. And the power wire needs to across outside the case to reach the hole, because there is only one hole.

AlexTzone

Original poster
THOR ZONE
Silver Supporter
Sep 23, 2017
thor-zone.com
@oiz Ah yes, true I missed that the skirt has the power button holder mounting. That still leaves the option of putting on the shell reversed/flipped but unfortunately not option 1 (flipping the skirt)

Last edited:

AlexTzone

Original poster
THOR ZONE
Silver Supporter
Sep 23, 2017
thor-zone.com
How do you change the LED colors or settings on the led in general? Is there a software in windows for that?

The can be changed through software for your motherboard. For example, ROG STRIX motherboards can change LEDs through Armoury Crate. What motherboard do you have?