• RGB Version (With controller) - 349 USD

Votes: 104 16.0%

• Total voters

TKizzle

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Dec 20, 2021
Afternoon,

I’m so close to finishing my build but I have an issue with the graphics card, this is the card I bought: https://www.asus.com/Motherboards-Components/Graphics-Cards/Dual/DUAL-RTX3060-O12G-V2/

When I power on, the graphics card fans spin but then they stop a few seconds later.

I’ve been having a look at the inputs and I just wanted to check that this card is actually compatible with this case?

The images below show the graphics card in the slot, does it look like it’s all the way in? Another picture shows that the card can’t be pushed down anymore than it already is because of the metal bracket at the top and the bottom.

The other picture shows the riser cable, it can’t be pushed down anymore because of a mobo capacitor that looks to be in the way, does this look pushed down enough?

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated!

Notional

Trash Compacter
Sep 5, 2019
Afternoon,

I’m so close to finishing my build but I have an issue with the graphics card, this is the card I bought: https://www.asus.com/Motherboards-Components/Graphics-Cards/Dual/DUAL-RTX3060-O12G-V2/

When I power on, the graphics card fans spin but then they stop a few seconds later.

I’ve been having a look at the inputs and I just wanted to check that this card is actually compatible with this case?

The images below show the graphics card in the slot, does it look like it’s all the way in? Another picture shows that the card can’t be pushed down anymore than it already is because of the metal bracket at the top and the bottom.

The other picture shows the riser cable, it can’t be pushed down anymore because of a mobo capacitor that looks to be in the way, does this look pushed down enough?

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated!
Looks fine. What motherboard and graphics card is it? Could be a PCIE3 or 4 issue. Make sure the power connectors are installed correctly. Also remember that the first ever boot might take a minute or more to turn on as the CPU is updated with µcode.

beerbuddha

Cable-Tie Ninja
Apr 27, 2021
Alex just curious do you plan to send the case to other reviewers like Optimum Tech? That would be helpful to existing backers in terms of component selection and thermal management? Thanks!
he did an alpha build review already and raised the concern about the polish of the build.

I believe @AlexTzone saw and shared this one already. BUT I would go along with a rehash or whatever new that he has in mind for the next wave.

Hami1tonian

Cable Smoosher
Jan 3, 2021
he did an alpha build review already and raised the concern about the polish of the build.

I believe @AlexTzone saw and shared this one already. BUT I would go along with a rehash or whatever new that he has in mind for the next wave.
Yeah I saw the previous videos but they were way too old and hardly relevant now with the new components and changes made to the case. I thought it would be insightful to have an updated video for the production unit.

For_Science

Master of Cramming
Feb 16, 2018
@AlexTzone how is the spare parts and borg production coming along? have you been impacted by the various recent lockdown in China? Can we still expect something this month, or should we anticipate some delays for delivery?

Reactions: N9neBreak3r

AlexTzone

I design minimalistic – but not boring – PC stuff
Original poster
THOR ZONE
Silver Supporter
Sep 23, 2017
thor-zone.com
@AlexTzone how is the spare parts and borg production coming along? have you been impacted by the various recent lockdown in China? Can we still expect something this month, or should we anticipate some delays for delivery?

The lockdowns will result in slight delay, although we should be on track for May. The ball / production is already rolling, so it's just a matter of waiting for it to finish.

Edit: I miss the opportunity to share updates for B4 like we did for KS/B1 through Kickstarter. Perhaps we can create an updates site on our website, where backers can go and easily check the latest news.

Last edited:

For_Science

Master of Cramming
Feb 16, 2018
The lockdowns will result in slight delay, although we should be on track for May. The ball / production is already rolling, so it's just a matter of waiting for it to finish.

Edit: I miss the opportunity to share updates for B4 like we did for KS/B1 through Kickstarter. Perhaps we can create an updates site on our website, where backers can go and easily check the latest news.
Yes, I think a tabular format such as:

Batch (Date order Range) | Orders Open/Closed | In production | Delivery Estimate

Could be quick easy way to track where your pieces lie in the schedule.

Hami1tonian

Cable Smoosher
Jan 3, 2021
Looking to build in mjolnir with 12400+B660i and Nvidia 3070 (4070 if I decide to hold a bit). Anyone got any advice on which B660i to choose from/CPU coolers, etc.? Also struggling at whether I should go with DDR5... Thanks!

Reactions: AlexTzone

Bumfezzler

Caliper Novice
Oct 23, 2021
Anyone have any updates on when the last batch is shipping out?

I believe the estimate was mid April; and I'm assuming there's been a few logistics issues. So I'm not too worried about if it'll arrive; only curious about updates about when.

ASCE

Case Bender
New User
Oct 4, 2020
Any updates for MJOLNIR V2? I love the design of this case. Just do it a little bigger with the same design and addons, 12 liters with 3 Slot GPU Support, more 240 mm AIO support and SFX-L support would be perfect.

For_Science

Master of Cramming
Feb 16, 2018
Anyone have any updates on when the last batch is shipping out?

I believe the estimate was mid April; and I'm assuming there's been a few logistics issues. So I'm not too worried about if it'll arrive; only curious about updates about when.
There was an email sent out yesterday or so saying that they had to knock the schedule back to June delivery.

For_Science

Master of Cramming
Feb 16, 2018
I must not be on the mailing list; thank you.
For your information then, see below where I pasted the contents of the email.

@AlexTzone, are the replacement parts for the Kickstarter (batch 1) going to be the "upgraded" versions (e.g. the panels), and are they actually backwards compatible with the original parts? I distinctly remember reading about more magnets for example, but wondered how for example a panel with more magnets will play with the shell that doesn't have more magnets.

Hi guys — we wanted to share an update regarding pre-orders from December 2021 and onward. Production is well underway and we're soon ready to ship. There were a few lockdowns in our region that did affect us somewhat, but production has since resumed smoothly.

We're expecting to ship everything by June. Please forgive us for this delay, we've made sure to incorporate a couple upgrades to the cases that weren't originally planned to hopefully make it up to you.

If you want to upgrade your order with additional panels, RGB, etc, there will be one final opportunity in 2 days (2022-04-28 at 4:00PM CET). Can't wait to ship all your new and improved MJOLNIRs :)

/ Team THOR ZONE

AlexTzone

I design minimalistic – but not boring – PC stuff
Original poster
THOR ZONE
Silver Supporter
Sep 23, 2017
thor-zone.com
Congratulations on the LTT stream! Great to see you guys getting this exposure, well desevred. I absolutely love my case!

@AlexTzone your freakin famous now!! LTT feature spot! Hell yeah!!

Freaking unbelievable!! Thanks so much guys. So happy Linus was impressed with the build quality, structure and finish. If he’d only mount the Booster Cell PCB the correct way (not upside down), everything should have worked normally in the end 😅

I must not be on the mailing list; thank you.

Strange, I made sure to add email of everybody from the latest pre-order rounds. Maybe it went to your spam folder?

For your information then, see below where I pasted the contents of the email.

@AlexTzone, are the replacement parts for the Kickstarter (batch 1) going to be the "upgraded" versions (e.g. the panels), and are they actually backwards compatible with the original parts? I distinctly remember reading about more magnets for example, but wondered how for example a panel with more magnets will play with the shell that doesn't have more magnets.

Hi guys — we wanted to share an update regarding pre-orders from December 2021 and onward. Production is well underway and we're soon ready to ship. There were a few lockdowns in our region that did affect us somewhat, but production has since resumed smoothly.

We're expecting to ship everything by June. Please forgive us for this delay, we've made sure to incorporate a couple upgrades to the cases that weren't originally planned to hopefully make it up to you.

If you want to upgrade your order with additional panels, RGB, etc, there will be one final opportunity in 2 days (2022-04-28 at 4:00PM CET). Can't wait to ship all your new and improved MJOLNIRs :)

/ Team THOR ZONE

Thanks for sharing it For 😄 Yes everything is backwards compatible. Actually, one of the delays was because we designed 8-magnet panels without taking into account the old design, so they weren’t compatible. Had a bit of a panic and stopped production, then redesigned it and started again. Now the original 4 magnets are in the same place as before, and we add additional 2 on each side of the center magnet along long side of each panel = 4 additional magnets per panel.