• RGB Version (No controller) - 319 USD

Votes: 63 9.7%
  • RGB Version (With controller) - 349 USD

Votes: 104 16.0%

• Total voters

ARC1T3CT

Trash Compacter
Aug 27, 2018
Strange, I made sure to add email of everybody from the latest pre-order rounds. Maybe it went to your spam folder?

Thanks for sharing it For 😄 Yes everything is backwards compatible. Actually, one of the delays was because we designed 8-magnet panels without taking into account the old design, so they weren’t compatible. Had a bit of a panic and stopped production, then redesigned it and started again. Now the original 4 magnets are in the same place as before, and we add additional 2 on each side of the center magnet along long side of each panel = 4 additional magnets per panel.

I didn't receive an email either. In fact I haven't received an update regarding replacement parts for my case since November 2021... Could you please offer some insight regarding replacement parts and estimated shipping dates?

AlexTzone

I design minimalistic – but not boring – PC stuff
Original poster
THOR ZONE
Silver Supporter
Sep 23, 2017
thor-zone.com
I didn't receive an email either. In fact I haven't received an update regarding replacement parts for my case since November 2021... Could you please offer some insight regarding replacement parts and estimated shipping dates?

Oh damn, I forgot to add the emails of everyone from the replacement doc to the email that was sent yesterday. But yes, we're producing everyone's replacements atm and they are also estimated to be ready in June!

Reactions: ARC1T3CT

CzYaZnMaN

Chassis Packer
Dec 5, 2016
@AlexTzone, I still didn’t receive any emails regarding my replacement. Can I know what the latest update is regarding my issue? What is the best way to communicate besides posting on this thread? You don’t seem to respond to any other communication methods.

zydycjr

Cable Smoosher
Nov 20, 2019
#2142-B2
Screw wont fit in the bracket was too thick.

I have contacted at least 5 times and waiting month for email reply!!!! where is the support at?

VictorNg

Trash Compacter
Oct 14, 2019
From April to May, now from May to June. Alex u need to get a firm hold of your schedule. You have been playing catch-up since day one.

Replacement part too, please dun ignore them and concentrate on preorders. I have been waiting for almost a year already.

Reactions: Shinken1

quyn

Case Bender
New User
Sep 29, 2019
Hi, does anyhow have a reference to fan orientation with booster cell installed? Been scouring the thread, net and checked on the initial thorzone doc to no avail.

Any help is much appreciated. Thank you

YdderMkIV

Chassis Packer
Mar 10, 2020
i've been out of the loop for a while...how do I go about getting replacement parts for my case (OG kickstarter batch, non-tempered glass panels, Booster Cell that cannot have a fan cable run through it, PCI 4.0 riser etc). I tried ordering an extra o2 panel as well, but the website wouldn't let me in with my kickstarter backer number, and the email I sent never got a response.

RE4MATT3D

Average Stuffer
Jan 11, 2021
Hi, does anyhow have a reference to fan orientation with booster cell installed? Been scouring the thread, net and checked on the initial thorzone doc to no avail.

Any help is much appreciated. Thank you
You can install it however you want. I think most fans fit best as exhaust due to cable length, but I didn't want hot air on my face, so I have it flipped for intake. My fan is a Noctua and it required the cable extension which was a lot to cram in, but it fits.

Pic for reference:

Reactions: protoMario

the_trev

Caliper Novice
May 25, 2022
I'm sure I'm just being paranoid, but I haven't heard anything about this batch since well over a month ago, on twitter, reddit, here; complete radio silence. Feels weird. I know that it's delayed and I'm fine with that, but just some reassurance that it's still on track for this month would be awesome :)

AlexTzone

I design minimalistic – but not boring – PC stuff
Original poster
THOR ZONE
Silver Supporter
Sep 23, 2017
thor-zone.com
Hi guys, production update! Sheet metal, fasteners, etc are finishing up and will be heading over to our assembly factory some time next week. Electronics are on track for the last week of June.

However, the Shells (and BORG shells) are taking longer than expected so there’s a risk we’ll be delayed again, but hopefully a shorter one (materials for the extrusions took long time to get delivered, I think they came from a region that was affect by the lockdowns…sigh).

I’m starting to wonder if there’s going to be any time during my lifetime when we can just produce stuff without anything else going on to prevent things from going smoothly.

I’ll be back with pics in the coming 2 weeks :)

For_Science

Master of Cramming
Feb 16, 2018
Hi guys, production update! Sheet metal, fasteners, etc are finishing up and will be heading over to our assembly factory some time next week. Electronics are on track for the last week of June.

However, the Shells (and BORG shells) are taking longer than expected so there’s a risk we’ll be delayed again, but hopefully a shorter one (materials for the extrusions took long time to get delivered, I think they came from a region that was affect by the lockdowns…sigh).

I’m starting to wonder if there’s going to be any time during my lifetime when we can just produce stuff without anything else going on to prevent things from going smoothly.

Understandable, thanks for the update! I personally don't mind the delays as I know you are doing the best you can in the current circumstances. Keep it up!

I still hope for the day that Mjolnir (and related products) have enough demand to become off-the-shelf, and so are not produced on-demand :p One can keep dreaming.

zthan

Cable Smoosher
Sep 6, 2017

Thanks for the update Alex! Hopefully the delays won't be too bad this time.

ArkImpulse

Cable Smoosher
Mar 2, 2021
Link to buy didn't work for some reason. But you can see it here.

Last edited: