• Total voters

AlexTzone

I design minimalistic – but not boring – PC stuff
Original poster
THOR ZONE
Silver Supporter
Sep 23, 2017
thor-zone.com
I've already said this a couple of times in the past, but if anyone has QC issues that they want fixed, write it to contact@thor-zone.com rather than asking me about it here. This is because Denize handles replacement parts rather than me and it's much easier to keep track of who needs what when we got it gathered in the same place (our email).

jerm_ph

Chassis Packer
Sep 20, 2021
Ok, will send an email.
I'm posting here because my previous email was not answered and I am also reading various complaints from different people about their emails not being noticed even after several weeks. I know everyone's busy but still.
So I think it was necessary for me to raise my concerns/inquiries in a public forum so everyone can see them but will try again using email 😛

Reactions: Shinken1

RE4MATT3D

Average Stuffer
Jan 11, 2021
Our freight forwarders have started to pick up the cases from Batch 2/3 now, so I’m waiting for the to send us the tracking numbers (usually they are pretty quick).
So do you think we'll see our tracking #s before end of day/week? Has it really taken them all week to pickup the cases? Next week is the last week of October... I feel like we've been here before.

wolfatpno

Cable-Tie Ninja
Sep 8, 2018
Guys, I have an idea for an advanced Mölnir that fixes magnets and plastic guides without using glue.

But I can't handle design programs.

Is there anyone who can help me?

Reactions: RE4MATT3D

RE4MATT3D

Average Stuffer
Jan 11, 2021
Guys, I have an idea for an advanced Mölnir that fixes magnets and plastic guides without using glue.

But I can't handle design programs.

Is there anyone who can help me?
I want to help on this so bad... I'm planning a few Mjolnir upgrades myself (like alternate booster cells) but I'm literally waiting for my Mjolnir to build a PC that can handle the 3D design software, lol.

dman15

Chassis Packer
Oct 23, 2021
Mine arrived during the week, UK, FedEx. No customs charges.

Build is 90% there, need to fit the RGB. shorten a load of fan cables, fit a new power cable, make a custom GPU cable, add bigger standoffs to the riser to shift the FE further off the spine for airflow, fit some 40mm's up top as exhausts etc etc etc

Case arrived in excellent cosmetic condition, had to reattach a few magnets and most of the plastic corners. My glass rattles, but no chips thankfully.

Custom 24pin cable makes all the difference, kraken M22 is an excellent fit too. See some people had issues but for me it's perfect.

Full build spec-

Gigabyte B550i pro AX
Ryzen 5600x
32gb Vengeance 3600
KRAKEN M22 & ML120 PRO (exhaust)
3080Ti FE (825mV @ 1800mhz)
Corsair SF750W
Noctua af12x15 chromax (exhaust)
2tb SN850 nvme
2tb WD blue nvme

Gaming temps are decent, I wasn't expecting anything amazing. GPU tops out at 78c, but I think there is room for improvement with top 40mm's and shifting it off the case spine a bit more

wolfatpno

Cable-Tie Ninja
Sep 8, 2018
I want to help on this so bad... I'm planning a few Mjolnir upgrades myself (like alternate booster cells) but I'm literally waiting for my Mjolnir to build a PC that can handle the 3D design software, lol.
My idea should be applied from the production stage. Unfortunately, it will be very difficult to renovate products that have already been produced. We need a CNC machine.

First of all, there is a way to increase the area and thickness of the plastic guide and fix it using bolts.

Magnets can be fixed in the same way as slide puzzles using steel forged plates.

However, the CNC machining difficulty will increase for the space where the magnet moves, so the manufacturer must inspect whether this is possible.

The inside of the case must be processed.

Processing similar to the rear rotary lock is required.

Last edited:
Reactions: RE4MATT3D

dman15

Chassis Packer
Oct 23, 2021
How's temps so far?
I've just completed shifting the GPU off the spine which is giving better thermals so far. Used larger standoffs and a modified PCI bracket from a bykski waterblock so it could fit the case cutout and maintain the rear vent.

Limited testing but looping 3dmark timespy for an hour gives the following

3080ti 850mV @1800mhz, stock fan curve - max 72c

5600x PPT: 76W TDC: 60A EDC: 90A +200 boost, negative 10 curve - max 80c

N9neBreak3r

Airflow Optimizer
Jul 17, 2020
I've just completed shifting the GPU off the spine which is giving better thermals so far. Used larger standoffs and a modified PCI bracket from a bykski waterblock so it could fit the case cutout and maintain the rear vent.

Limited testing but looping 3dmark timespy for an hour gives the following

3080ti 850mV @1800mhz, stock fan curve - max 72c

5600x PPT: 76W TDC: 60A EDC: 90A +200 boost, negative 10 curve - max 80c

What's your timespy graphics score, cpu score and overall score? Can you link your results page on the 3dmark site? I'm curious how the undervolt you did effects performance. I have the same card as you so I want to compare.

dman15

Chassis Packer
Oct 23, 2021
What's your timespy graphics score, cpu score and overall score? Can you link your results page on the 3dmark site? I'm curious how the undervolt you did effects performance. I have the same card as you so I want to compare.

Overall 16191

Graphics Score 19242

CPU Score 8530

I dialled the cpu back to +0 (stock) on the boost and settled on 1800mhz @ 0.836mV

the undervolt hasn't hurt the graphics score at all, that was my intention. Same performance, less heat

AlexTzone

I design minimalistic – but not boring – PC stuff
Original poster
THOR ZONE
Silver Supporter
Sep 23, 2017
thor-zone.com
Better late than never, the first 75 cases from Batch 2 & 3 have shipped. In order to avoid mixing them up we’re going about it 75 cases at a time with 2-3 days in between for sorting & sending the tracking numbers. Please have patience guys, we’re sending the as fast as we can without creating problems.

Dinward

Caliper Novice
May 2, 2021
Better late than never, the first 75 cases from Batch 2 & 3 have shipped. In order to avoid mixing them up we’re going about it 75 cases at a time with 2-3 days in between for sorting & sending the tracking numbers. Please have patience guys, we’re sending the as fast as we can without creating problems.
That's very good news ! I will be able to order all the components as soon as I receive the tracking number.. That makes my day !

For_Science

Master of Cramming
Feb 16, 2018
Keep up the good work, Shipping situation is mad and so impressed you are still able to ship things. Hope it isn't eating too much into the profits

Reactions: N9neBreak3r

RE4MATT3D

Average Stuffer
Jan 11, 2021
I am apparently really bad at reading because I swore you already said all Batch 2+3 were sitting at the forwarder, but I don't see that anywhere. I think my case is just sooo close that I'm hallucinating. I'll be sitting in the corner under self-imposed timeout until I see tracking.. lol.

Thank you for continuing to trudge forward with everything. You have faced many challenges along the way but IMHO it is all worth it.

h4ndcuffed

Efficiency Noob
Feb 11, 2020
If I understand it correctly your case got lost by UPS? We’ve not forgotten about you and replacement units have been ordered for people that have been affected in this way (5 backers in total); however, the earliest we’re able to ship them is now together with Batch 2 and 3.

I’m truly sorry this happened to you, it’s a small risk with every courier that unfortunately fell on you. I also understand that it must be frustrating to not know what happens next, but we’ll make it right.

Can I please have your order number, will check our inbox and see why you haven’t gotten a response.
Order 1233-B1

Reactions: AlexTzone

N9neBreak3r

Airflow Optimizer
Jul 17, 2020

Overall 16191

Graphics Score 19242

CPU Score 8530

I dialled the cpu back to +0 (stock) on the boost and settled on 1800mhz @ 0.836mV

the undervolt hasn't hurt the graphics score at all, that was my intention. Same performance, less heat
That's a very impressive undervolt you did! Seriously great results! Honestly that graphics score you got is higher than if you would have left the card stock!