• RGB Version (No controller) - 319 USD

Votes: 63 9.7%
  • RGB Version (With controller) - 349 USD

Votes: 104 16.0%

• Total voters

Paul_the_Octopus

Trash Compacter
Apr 17, 2020
There is another way to get the cases shipped as well, through a third party who already has tried / proven shipping / billing through UPS / FEDEX / DHL. I’m going to send one case to check how it works and if all is good (and UPS is still correcting invoices) we’ll ship the remaining Batch 1 / Kickstarter cases this way.
Would that mean additional costs ? Batch 1 paid for the case, shipping and duties supposedly. Anyhow i hope everything gets resolved soon.

N9neBreak3r

Airflow Optimizer
Jul 17, 2020
Very cool rig man! What’s the monitor?
and btw do u think the Ryun 240 is going to fit? I have a 5800x not sure the 120 is going to be enough to cool it down
Don't bother with the 240. Even if it will fit, you will only be able to use one fan on it. This will cause your vrm's to get pretty toasty. Your better off either going with the 120 and running the fan at max rpm (I own a ryuo 120 and used it to cool my ryzen 9 5950x in a FormD T1 with a 3080 Ti and it worked fine, just very loud because the fan had to be at max rpm under load. The fan that comes with the ryuo 120 is really nice btw.) or going with a full on custom loop and external radiator set up.

XdotX

Chassis Packer
Jul 7, 2020
Don't bother with the 240. Even if it will fit, you will only be able to use one fan on it. This will cause your vrm's to get pretty toasty. Your better off either going with the 120 and running the fan at max rpm (I own a ryuo 120 and used it to cool my ryzen 9 5950x in a FormD T1 with a 3080 Ti and it worked fine, just very loud because the fan had to be at max rpm under load. The fan that comes with the ryuo 120 is really nice btw.) or going with a full on custom loop and external radiator set up.
i have a formd t1 as well lol, whats your temp for cpu? and btw whats the 3080ti u are using on your formd?

Reactions: N9neBreak3r

N9neBreak3r

Airflow Optimizer
Jul 17, 2020
i have a formd t1 as well lol, whats your temp for cpu? and btw whats the 3080ti u are using on your formd?
I've since moved the entire build to Mjolnir back in June, but I remember my cpu being around 65 while gaming. It's a founders edition 3080 ti. I had it stock in my FormD and it got wayyyyyy to hot lol. I put the ekwb special edition FE block on it and have it on a full custom loop in my Mjolnir right now.

XdotX

Chassis Packer
Jul 7, 2020
I've since moved the entire build to Mjolnir back in June, but I remember my cpu being around 65 while gaming. It's a founders edition 3080 ti. I had it stock in my FormD and it got wayyyyyy to hot lol. I put the ekwb special edition FE block on it and have it on a full custom loop in my Mjolnir right now.
i have been trying to get the 3080ti FE but here in Europe (Italy) is basically impossibile to get, is probably better to get a 3 fan one, in a sandwich case i think is probably better, temp wise

nik3563

Cable Smoosher
Jul 24, 2021
Hey I am part of batch 2 in the US when will i be getting a shipping code?
Alex does not reply on questions about shipping. So I guess batch to will not start shipping in September.

This is me waiting for my case:

N9neBreak3r

Airflow Optimizer
Jul 17, 2020
Hey guys! I had some spare time today and uploaded a video showing my fix for the glass panel rattle. If anyone's glass panels are rattling give this a try:

If you have any questions let me know! This completely fixed my panel rattle!

AlexTzone

I design minimalistic – but not boring – PC stuff
Original poster
THOR ZONE
Silver Supporter
Sep 23, 2017
thor-zone.com
Hey guys! I had some spare time today and uploaded a video showing my fix for the glass panel rattle. If anyone's glass panels are rattling give this a try:

If you have any questions let me know! This completely fixed my panel rattle!

Wow! Such a simple yet effective solution, thanks so much for this video. Batch 2 & 3 glass panels are about to be installed, so I’ll talk to the factory tomorrow morning and fix something similar but more “official” for those ones.

I’ve tried jamming something around the glass or inside along the groves, but it never hit me that there’s space to hide something in front of the glass (but hidden by the frame). You’re a legend!

• Love

For_Science

Master of Cramming
Feb 16, 2018
Wow! Such a simple yet effective solution, thanks so much for this video. Batch 2 & 3 glass panels are about to be installed, so I’ll talk to the factory tomorrow morning and fix something similar but more “official” for those ones.

I’ve tried jamming something around the glass or inside along the groves, but it never hit me that there’s space to hide something in front of the glass (but hidden by the frame). You’re a legend!
While the fix is admirable, I would highly recommend you not endorsing this solution as it will further detract from Mjolnirs reputation of being a premium case.

AlexTzone

Original poster
THOR ZONE
Silver Supporter
Sep 23, 2017
thor-zone.com
While the fix is admirable, I would highly recommend you not endorsing this solution as it will further detract from Mjolnirs reputation of being a premium case.

I don’t mean that we’re going to jam some random paper up there, I just mean that the idea is very good. So tomorrow we’ll work out an official solution that likely involves a thin “bumper” strip on the inside of the aluminium frame, on which the glass can get placed without being strained. I don’t see why that would make it any less premium, it should be the opposite. A similar solution was implemented on the locking mechanism of the case and I’ve never heard anybody complain about how that knob turns (they would…however, if they felt the original locking knob).

Solutions that include screws will not work on such thin frames and gluing the glass to the aluminium is messy. A bumper on the inside of the aluminium frame (supporting the glass from the front, not the sides or around) is the solution we’ve been looking for.

Last edited:

For_Science

Master of Cramming
Feb 16, 2018
I don’t mean that we’re going to jam some random paper up there, I just mean that the idea is very good. So tomorrow we’ll work out an official solution that likely involves a thin “bumper” stripYe on the inside of the aluminium frame, on which the glass can get placed without being strained. I don’t see why that would make it any less premium, it should be the opposite. A similar solution was implemented on the locking mechanism of the case and I’ve never heard anybody complain about how that knob turns (they would…however, if they felt the original locking knob).

Solutions that include screws will not work on such thin frames and gluing the glass to the aluminium is messy. A bumper on the inside of the aluminium frame (supporting the glass from the front, not the sides or around) is the solution we’ve been looking for.
Yes, that sounds good, just wanted to get in there before you promote the video as a good idea, as many will take it the wrong way. This is a bit different from the front panel rattle fix. You just dont want to hear from the creator of the case that you spent lots of money on going "to all those with a known issue, just ram some tissue in there, problem solved".

As long as there is an official solution in the works, I think people will be glad to hear it. People can encounter the video and make there own decisions on it, but I would recommend you not to recommend it through your channels.

AlexTzone

Original poster
THOR ZONE
Silver Supporter
Sep 23, 2017
thor-zone.com
Yes, that sounds good, just wanted to get in there before you promote the video as a good idea, as many will take it the wrong way. This is a bit different from the front panel rattle fix. You just dont want to hear from the creator of the case that you spent lots of money on going "to all those with a known issue, just ram some tissue in there, problem solved".

As long as there is an official solution in the works, I think people will be glad to hear it. People can encounter the video and make there own decisions on it, but I would recommend you not to recommend it through your channels.

Yeah definitely, thank you for the input! Some sort of custom cut / attachable EVA-foam strip is the first thing that comes to mind — should let the glass slip in and apply enough pressure to prevent rattling. Another option is a custom cut / attachable rubber strip — should apply enough pressure to prevent rattling but may grab on to the glass and make assembly inefficient. We won’t know until we try and there’s not much time (don’t want to slow down final assembly and packaging) so hope to have it figured out and running by tomorrow.

abdulla

Trash Compacter
Oct 11, 2019
Hi ! your link is for the 18cm version of the riser, but LINKUP says the best for the Mjolnir is the 20cm version. Is there such a big difference?

They're wrong. I got both the 18cm and the 20cm. If you use the 20cm, you will have to bend the riser to avoid being caught when you slide the core in and out.

Reactions: Dinward