Votes: 104 16.0%

• Total voters

REVOCCASES

Shrink Ray Wielder
REVOCCASES
Silver Supporter
Apr 2, 2020
www.revoccases.com
I remember the one guy on reddit that posted his case said he'd do a build "after the weekend". Im guessing the mods on r/sffpc pissed him off by deleting his post, so he's not gonna post the build ☹

You can just follow his build log here on the forum:

wolfatpno

Cable-Tie Ninja
Sep 8, 2018
Isn't it DHL delivery? I loathe ups. They are liars, and they never admit their mistakes. Korea's consumer center said ups refuses to compensate for all incidents. They are not professional. I don't want my case to be crushed or lost. They treat their business as a child's joke.

N9neBreak3r

Airflow Optimizer
Jul 17, 2020
Isn't it DHL delivery? I loathe ups. They are liars, and they never admit their mistakes. Korea's consumer center said ups refuses to compensate for all incidents. They are not professional. I don't want my case to be crushed or lost. They treat their business as a child's joke.
From my experience: DHL > UPS > FEDEX > USPS

Personally, never had any big problems with UPS. One time I got a 27inch monitor delivered via UPS and the box had a puncture hole (didn't effect the product inside), other than that all has been fine and on time!

Reactions: Shinken1

Limga

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Mar 7, 2021
Hi guys,
I am kinda new around here and I would love to hear your opinion about whether should I try MJOLNIR or not.
First of all, I totally love the aesthetics of the case and concept with inner core. When I was looking for the case for my first mini-ITX build I found MJOLNIR and loved it at first side but was somewhat disappointed it isn’t available yet.
So, I went with CoolerMaster NR200 (the best ITX case I could get in Russia) and I am completely fine with temps and noise on my build with Ryzen 5 5600X and EVGA 3070 XC3 ULTRA. But every time I open the case I think that there is just too much open space, even with something as big as Noctua U12A.
I know there are new pre-orders coming up for MJOLNIR and right now I am in doubt whether I should go and try MJOLNIR (which is not cheap at all with shipping). Main things that doubt me are total fan noise and CPU/GPU temps. I think I can go with the best expensive Noctua fans, but will it be enough? Right now I have about 60-64°C on both CPU/GPU and I am wondering what temps and noise I should expect in MJOLNIR either with low profile air-cooler and with 120mm AIO. I guess, slim 240mm AIO would be less efficient? I also would greatly like to know about efficiency of Booster cell, too.
Thanks for attention!
And, by the way, great work on the case, @AlexTzone! I really love how clean it looks and how robust it feels.

For_Science

Master of Cramming
Feb 16, 2018
Hi guys,
I am kinda new around here and I would love to hear your opinion about whether should I try MJOLNIR or not.
First of all, I totally love the aesthetics of the case and concept with inner core. When I was looking for the case for my first mini-ITX build I found MJOLNIR and loved it at first side but was somewhat disappointed it isn’t available yet.
So, I went with CoolerMaster NR200 (the best ITX case I could get in Russia) and I am completely fine with temps and noise on my build with Ryzen 5 5600X and EVGA 3070 XC3 ULTRA. But every time I open the case I think that there is just too much open space, even with something as big as Noctua U12A.
I know there are new pre-orders coming up for MJOLNIR and right now I am in doubt whether I should go and try MJOLNIR (which is not cheap at all with shipping). Main things that doubt me are total fan noise and CPU/GPU temps. I think I can go with the best expensive Noctua fans, but will it be enough? Right now I have about 60-64°C on both CPU/GPU and I am wondering what temps and noise I should expect in MJOLNIR either with low profile air-cooler and with 120mm AIO. I guess, slim 240mm AIO would be less efficient? I also would greatly like to know about efficiency of Booster cell, too.
Thanks for attention!
And, by the way, great work on the case, @AlexTzone! I really love how clean it looks and how robust it feels.
A lot of things are unknown at the moment as not many have the case, but here is my opinion:

- 240 mm AIO was never a good idea, and preliminary testing has shown that it should be avoided
- In terms of easy space usage, a 120 mm radiator on the CPU together with a beefy aircooled GPU that fits into the case is probably the recipe for lowest noise normalized thermals
- If you have a high power GPU and a low power CPU, then watercooling the GPU with the 120 mm radiator and low profile CPU cooler may also be sensible
- Generally speaking, radiator on the top of the case (i.e. inverted layout) is probably the way to go

- Booster cell performance to be determined, although I personally have my doubts

Whether you order now or later, its probably going to arrive later than you think, and if I was in a position where I was considering ordering, I would wait a while and see the reviews based on the batch 1.

Reactions: Limga and rfarmer

beerbuddha

Cable-Tie Ninja
Apr 27, 2021
Hi guys,
Thanks for attention!
- 120mm AIO was recommended, there is no place for the 240mm due to the placement and space of the mobo
- second batch coming soon but not a lot of those from KS/first batch has received anything yet so its yolo right now.
- optimumtech did a very early alpha build up on their youtube page if you wish to take a peak.

Take the current stuff being told here (in the forum) with a grain of salt, we are all waiting for someone to give a "final product" review.

If you have patience, order it - yolo. If you cant, wait for it as I'm sure batch 3 will be possible several months from now with a lot of people reviewing and putting in stats.

Reactions: Limga

wolfatpno

Cable-Tie Ninja
Sep 8, 2018
From my experience: DHL > UPS > FEDEX > USPS

Personally, never had any big problems with UPS. One time I got a 27inch monitor delivered via UPS and the box had a puncture hole (didn't effect the product inside), other than that all has been fine and on time!
Everything will always be perfect before you have trouble. I suffered financial damage from their mistakes and they insulted me. I'll prepare all the evidence and apply to the court for a payment order.

For_Science

Master of Cramming
Feb 16, 2018
Everything will always be perfect before you have trouble. I suffered financial damage from their mistakes and they insulted me. I'll prepare all the evidence and apply to the court for a payment order.
I mean, that just means that DHL hasn't screwed it up for you yet right? There's also the saying that "lightning doesn't strike the same place twice", so if UPS screwed you over once, maybe it'll be a while before they screw you over again.

Although in Japan we do say "what happens twice will happen a third time"....so basically there's no point getting your knickers in a twist over what courier will be used.

For_Science

Master of Cramming
Feb 16, 2018
Are USA shipments this week for stealth?
I wouldn't bet the farm on it given that they are still navigating around generating shipment labels. I would gather something along the lines of 1 week for working out how to batch generating all the labels, another week for communicating the shipment labels to the factory, and then trickle pickup by the courier on the third week. At this rate, I wonder whether stealth will "actually" get shipped before the other colors or whether there will be further delays in the logistics meaning that steel/dark leave the factory at the same time as stealth.

Reactions: smallfx

wolfatpno

Cable-Tie Ninja
Sep 8, 2018
I mean, that just means that DHL hasn't screwed it up for you yet right? There's also the saying that "lightning doesn't strike the same place twice", so if UPS screwed you over once, maybe it'll be a while before they screw you over again.

Although in Japan we do say "what happens twice will happen a third time"....so basically there's no point getting your knickers in a twist over what courier will be used.
Ups Korea has had an accident in recent months, but the number of compensation has been zero. This is the data provided by the Korea Consumer Protection Center. Despite the obvious evidence, they are deliberately shirking compensation. I'm not arguing just based on the accident that happened to me. The Consumer Protection Center recommended not to use this company.

beerbuddha

Cable-Tie Ninja
Apr 27, 2021
Got an email update from @AlexTzone (great to hear from y'all).

Can we get some more info on this "upgrade countdown". In terms of shipment delays or w/e.
I think a lot of us just wants to get the case and not delay anything further, but if this "upgrade" doesn't halt shipment of the original case, I would like to hear more.

Reactions: AlexTzone

AlexTzone

I design minimalistic – but not boring – PC stuff
Original poster
THOR ZONE
Silver Supporter
Sep 23, 2017
thor-zone.com
Got an email update from @AlexTzone (great to hear from y'all).

Can we get some more info on this "upgrade countdown". In terms of shipment delays or w/e.
I think a lot of us just wants to get the case and not delay anything further, but if this "upgrade" doesn't halt shipment of the original case, I would like to hear more.

It will not affect anything in batch 1, we will simply create them during the second half of Batch 2 and ship them to you :) So by that time you'll already have your case.

Edit: sorry I missed to answer your question! For any current backers, you’ll be able to upgrade from MJOLNIR S to MJOLNIR R (Godrays LEDs), get an extra O2 Panel, Booster Cell or 2x Panel Sets (we check which panels you have and add panels you don’t have) 👌 In the future we’ll continue to add stuff so current MJOLNIR owners can mix things up however they please.

Last edited:
Reactions: beerbuddha

beerbuddha

Cable-Tie Ninja
Apr 27, 2021
It will not affect anything in batch 1, we will simply create them during the second half of Batch 2 and ship them to you :) So by that time you'll already have your case.

Edit: sorry I missed to answer your question! For any current backers, you’ll be able to upgrade from MJOLNIR S to MJOLNIR R (Godrays LEDs), get an extra O2 Panel, Booster Cell or 2x Panel Sets (we check which panels you have and add panels you don’t have) 👌 In the future we’ll continue to add stuff so current MJOLNIR owners can mix things up however they please.
So just to be clear - if we upgrade, our original MJOLNIR case will be sent on time and all upgrade items will be sent later?
This will be extra shipping cost right (its ok if it is because I understand that it is expensive to ship)

Reactions: AlexTzone

AlexTzone

Original poster
THOR ZONE
Silver Supporter
Sep 23, 2017
thor-zone.com
So just to be clear - if we upgrade, our original MJOLNIR case will be sent on time and all upgrade items will be sent later?
This will be extra shipping cost right (its ok if it is because I understand that it is expensive to ship)

Yes this is exactly right! :)

AlexTzone

Original poster
THOR ZONE
Silver Supporter
Sep 23, 2017
thor-zone.com
About 60 Darks PACKED!! They started packing yesterday 😳 Sure they are heavily delayed, but glad to see the assembly team is flying once they actually get their hands on the parts.

• Love
Reactions: N9neBreak3r

Qcksilver953

Case Bender
New User
May 11, 2021
@AlexTzone

Hey THORZONE team.

You have some contradicting messaging around US/CAD shipping.

From Sunday 5/2/21
We'll start shipping those out on Thursday (earliest possible pickup date), so tracking numbers will start popping up from thereon out

Then.

From Friday 5/7/21
Yes we've shipped a couple via UPS now to confirm that it works (not just to the US). Their software (UPS Worldship) is a bit of a dinosaur, so the UPS guys are helping us batch-fill the labels, save them to PDF:s and send to our factory. However, I'm waiting for the instructions manual for us (should have arrived yesterday...). Doing each one manually would take a very very long time and carry the risk of mixing products (i.e. when you sit and fill in the the doc 1000 times, it's impossible not to make a mistake, as compared to a csv).

So if anybody has experience of UPS worldship, please let us know and perhaps we can solve this straight away without waiting for UPS to respond. That's literally the only thing holding us back from booking all shipments now.

On Sunday you made a clear statement that shipping would begin Thursday. Friday we find out that shipping labels and instructions manual are not complete/recieved and you have not even booked all the shipments. It is clear you had no intentions of shipping Thursday. Why make that statement?

I really really want to continue to give you all the benefit of the doubt. You're a new company navigating international business, shipping, and all the logistics that come along during Covid. I understand this.

However your messaging regarding shipping and the costs associated with it leads me to believe one of two things.

1. You are creating artificial delays until completion of ALL cases allowing one pick up from UPS to save on costs.

Or.

2. You are creating messaging based off what we WANT to hear instead of what is actually happening.

If that is the case just be truthful with your customers.

All we really want are realistic expectations.
Disappoint only happens when expectations are not met.

As a business, especially a brand new one that is going to live or die based on customer reviews you must Under Promise and Over Deliver.

If the expectation was set that cases would be delivered in August and you get it done July everyone is happy.

I just want to be happy for you and your company.

So please, what is the REAL timeframe on shipping?