• RGB Version (No controller) - 319 USD

Votes: 63 9.7%
  • RGB Version (With controller) - 349 USD

Votes: 104 16.0%

• Total voters

rudy44

Average Stuffer
Aug 31, 2017
Hey fellas, I dropped you a message on Kickstarter but I figured I might get a quicker response here.

Would you happen to have the volumetric weight of the final box that will be shipped? Thank you.

AlexTzone

I design minimalistic – but not boring – PC stuff
Original poster
THOR ZONE
Silver Supporter
Sep 23, 2017
thor-zone.com
Hey fellas, I dropped you a message on Kickstarter but I figured I might get a quicker response here.

Would you happen to have the volumetric weight of the final box that will be shipped? Thank you.

Heey buddy, sure thing:

265 x 195 x 395 mm — 3.2kg - 4.3kg — 20.5L (weight depends on your configuration)
50 x 150 x 240 mm — 0.45kg — 1.8L

What do you have in mind? :)

AlexTzone

Original poster
THOR ZONE
Silver Supporter
Sep 23, 2017
thor-zone.com
Haha is there any better way to demonstrate the effectiveness of magnets? 🤣

Had a really fun time with the stream guys, so happy that so many could join us. Let's do it again soon! Have to give special praise to the MVP's of the stream:

AlexTzone

Original poster
THOR ZONE
Silver Supporter
Sep 23, 2017
thor-zone.com
will you add a free pair of Thor Zone chopsticks with every case or do we need to shake the panels off? XD

Chopsticks may be included if you promise not to abuse their power!

Hi, Alex. That was a great live.

BTW: In the future, I imagined installing an infinite mirror on the front of the case.

Power supply is the same as booster package. Is this possible?

Thanks a lot friend, really happy to you liked it! 😄

That should definitely be possible! By "power supply is the same as booster package" you mean that you want to connect the infinity mirror LED strips to MJOLNIR R LED strips? (Booster Cell LEDs get power by connecting to MJOLNIR R LEDs)

DmanX

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Sep 12, 2019
Question: Glass side panels, front booster cell. Were there any thermal tests done with air cooled CPU and 3080RTX?

wolfatpno

Cable-Tie Ninja
Sep 8, 2018
Chopsticks may be included if you promise not to abuse their power!

Thanks a lot friend, really happy to you liked it! 😄

That should definitely be possible! By "power supply is the same as booster package" you mean that you want to connect the infinity mirror LED strips to MJOLNIR R LED strips? (Booster Cell LEDs get power by connecting to MJOLNIR R LEDs)
I missed the live broadcast because I was working.

But I saw the recording!

I had to wipe the monitor after seeing you shake the case.

-------------------------
That's right!

There seems to be enough space to install the magic mirror.

However, it seems necessary to adjust the position of the socket to power the led.

It would be great if the design where the grill and mirror coexist was implemented.

(If there's not enough space, we don't need a grill.)

Reactions: AlexTzone

AlexTzone

Original poster
THOR ZONE
Silver Supporter
Sep 23, 2017
thor-zone.com
I missed the live broadcast because I was working.

But I saw the recording!

I had to wipe the monitor after seeing you shake the case.

-------------------------
That's right!

There seems to be enough space to install the magic mirror.

However, it seems necessary to adjust the position of the socket to power the led.

It would be great if the design where the grill and mirror coexist was implemented.

(If there's not enough space, we don't need a grill.)

Uhhhh it would be cool if the front cap had the LEDs! That way we can keep the cool frontal grills as well as add a mirror :)

@AlexTzone how long is the included riser cable? And does it use dual reverse connectors?

18.5 cm dual-reversed connector :)

@AlexTzone Will you let us know when the 10 units arrive to Sweden?

You bet! Probably as soon as they are in transport :)

smallfx

Average Stuffer
Apr 20, 2020
Can you respond to e-mail about adding window panels to existing order, or is it too late? Never hear back, thanks.

Sharknose

Average Stuffer
Jan 4, 2019
It is now 7:17 am February 20th in China as of this post. 3 weeks guys! Get hyped!!
I'll pass on the hype - too many unexpected delays. I'm looking forward to the cases being completed, but I'm not anticipating anything before May 1, just to avoid disappointment. I expect something or other will be held up in customs, or Post Nord will lose something important in the mail, or it takes longer for the factory in China to get all the workers back and get things running again. Or some minor manufacturing glitch means something needs to be redone.

I'll believe it when I get a tracking number.

Shinken1

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Feb 3, 2019
It will take 750 man-hours to finish everything from Kickstarter & Batch 1, i.e. 3 weeks if we get 6 people to assemble & pack, 2 weeks if we get 10 people to assemble & pack, etc. Once the factory opens on February 20:th, I'll have a much better idea of how many people will work on the assembly. Hopefully we can get 10 :)
Hi, any idea how many staff at the factory are working on the cases and an updated time frame for despatch?

Reactions: N9neBreak3r

uber_shnitz

Average Stuffer
Oct 14, 2019
How are we looking timeline wise? I ask because umm...I might be moving on April 1st so I'm interested in the cutoff dates for shipping so I can have the right address (I can send it via KS since I initially backed there).