Votes: 85 15.0%

• Total voters

AlexTzone

King of Cable Management
Original poster
THOR ZONE
Sep 23, 2017
thor-zone.com
@AlexTzone - any chance you’ve seen my message on Kickstarter about changing colors?
Are you part of Batch 1 or the Kickstarter batch? We’ve already completed all surface treatment for those batches, so changing colors is unfortunately not possible anymore :/ So sorry give such news! :((

AP2

Airflow Optimizer
Feb 1, 2017
Are you part of Batch 1 or the Kickstarter batch? We’ve already completed all surface treatment for those batches, so changing colors is unfortunately not possible anymore :/ So sorry give such news! :((
Ok no worries! Part of the Kickstarter batch.

• Love
Reactions: AlexTzone

ArkImpulse

Case Bender
New User
Mar 2, 2021
Hello,

I'm still a little confused on the timeline and Kickstarter Batch, Batch 1 and Batch 2.
Is Batch 2 the preorder window that happened in November?
I received an email then that Batch 1 are finished this week (this was in November) and manufacturing and shipping Batch 2 in March 2021.
Someone help clarify this?

Thanks,

For_Science

Airflow Optimizer
Feb 16, 2018
Hello,

I'm still a little confused on the timeline and Kickstarter Batch, Batch 1 and Batch 2.
Is Batch 2 the preorder window that happened in November?
I received an email then that Batch 1 are finished this week (this was in November) and manufacturing and shipping Batch 2 in March 2021.
Someone help clarify this?

Thanks,
As far as I know:

Kickstarter Batch = Kickstarter Backers
Batch 1 = June Pre-order
Batch 2 = November Pre-order

Kickstarter and Batch 1 are being produced as one big batch, and have been expectedly delayed. The current timeline (but with substantial optimism in my opinion) is that we are 2 weeks ish away from these two batches being assembled and packed. They will still need to send 10 randomized units to Sweden for inspection first, and then when those are green-lighted the other ones will be sent out from these two batches.

As far as I am aware, those who pre-ordered in November there is no ETA, and that they have not reached the minimum order quantity, so they're still negotiating on this.

Reactions: ArkImpulse

ArkImpulse

Case Bender
New User
Mar 2, 2021
As far as I know:

Kickstarter Batch = Kickstarter Backers
Batch 1 = June Pre-order
Batch 2 = November Pre-order

Kickstarter and Batch 1 are being produced as one big batch, and have been expectedly delayed. The current timeline (but with substantial optimism in my opinion) is that we are 2 weeks ish away from these two batches being assembled and packed. They will still need to send 10 randomized units to Sweden for inspection first, and then when those are green-lighted the other ones will be sent out from these two batches.

As far as I am aware, those who pre-ordered in November there is no ETA, and that they have not reached the minimum order quantity, so they're still negotiating on this.
Thanks for clarification!

BAS1C

Cable Smoosher
Dec 10, 2020
Oh damn. No MoQ yet? Hope we’re not waiting til middle of summer for batch 2 :( any idea how far off we are for this batch?

For_Science

Airflow Optimizer
Feb 16, 2018
Oh damn. No MoQ yet? Hope we’re not waiting til middle of summer for batch 2 :( any idea how far off we are for this batch?
Somewhere in the back of my memory I think Alex said they will cover the costs of the MoQ regardless, but manufacturing will only start when Batch1 is completed, so I think middle of the summer sounds about right at least to me.