• RGB Version (No controller) - 319 USD

Votes: 63 9.7%
  • RGB Version (With controller) - 349 USD

Votes: 104 16.0%

• Total voters

kr33per

Efficiency Noob
May 26, 2021
I was expecting delivery of my case today, but UPS had other plans. Instead it is on an all expenses paid trip around the world! Rather than send the case straight from South Korea to Guam, UPS with their infinite logistics wisdom, decide it was better to send it to Kentucky first and note that they are experiencing delays in this region… 🤦🏻‍♂️

Jooff

Chassis Packer
Jul 16, 2021
Hey Alex,

Can't wait for my cases to arrive but I have a question about the order in which mine will arrive. I ordered one in stealth and one in dark so would I be receiving them separately or would I receive them together?

Reactions: AlexTzone

AlexTzone

I design minimalistic – but not boring – PC stuff
Original poster
THOR ZONE
Silver Supporter
Sep 23, 2017
thor-zone.com
Hey Alex,

Can't wait for my cases to arrive but I have a question about the order in which mine will arrive. I ordered one in stealth and one in dark so would I be receiving them separately or would I receive them together?

May I know your order number? I'll check if we've already sent it or not. The next shipment will contain 50% Stealth and 50% Dark so if we haven't sent your Stealth case already I can group your Stealth and Dark together :)

Reactions: Jooff and RE4MATT3D

Brickpudding

Efficiency Noob
New User
May 13, 2021
Got it, both your Stealth and Dark case will be shipped together in the next shipping session :) Most likely under the same tracking number.
Hi Alex, do you think you can provide your custom cable length measurement for reversed psu build you did for your mjolnir? I would like to have some reference for my build as I plan on ordering unsleeved cables, I have sf750 and Strix ROG motherboard. Thanks!

AlexTzone

Original poster
THOR ZONE
Silver Supporter
Sep 23, 2017
thor-zone.com
Too late to order for November? Everything sold out?

If so, when is next preorder month? Thanks.

We're preparing the next pre-orders, a new epic addon as well as shipping of Batch 2 and 3. A lot of stuff going on in November, so whether somebody's waiting for their case or looking to get one, we'll have good news for everyone.

Sharknose

Average Stuffer
Jan 4, 2019
We're preparing the next pre-orders, a new epic addon as well as shipping of Batch 2 and 3. A lot of stuff going on in November, so whether somebody's waiting for their case or looking to get one, we'll have good news for everyone.
And for those of us in the original KS order waiting for replacements for glass panels that arrived damaged?

Dinward

Caliper Novice
May 2, 2021
May I know your order number? I'll check if we've already sent it or not. The next shipment will contain 50% Stealth and 50% Dark so if we haven't sent your Stealth case already I can group your Stealth and Dark together :)
If I understand correctly, the last stealth cases for batch 2 and 3 will all be shipped on Monday ?

approvethismessage

Cable Smoosher
Dec 11, 2020
Built! Stealth, 5600X, B550, L9A, 32GB, 3060, 750SF, 1TB NMVE.

Pics are a touch blurry, but here are a couple:

Not too bad to put it together. Just need to have a bottle of superglue handy for those pesky corner pieces and magnets. Getting the gpu power cables firmly bent to keep the bottom panel from popping off was a minor annoyance.

Needing to take it apart again to flip the BIOS setting for the PCIE to 3.0 was irritating. I suppose I should have known better, but still.

Still working on the fan curves to keep the noise low. Turbo off. Fan Control seems nice. Prime95 is running in the background as I type, so far hasn't exceeded 70C with the fan peaking at 68% in my admittedly chilly home office. Haven't fired up a game yet, so the GPU and PSU fans haven't spun yet post booting.

But overall happy with how it all turned out. Thanks Alex for the beautiful case.

Artimunor

Caliper Novice
Oct 14, 2021
Good job on the shipping so far team Mjolnir!

Is the Aluminum color set to be shipped last? When can we expect this?
Asking for personal logistics purposes.

Also would the ASUS ROG Strix Z690-I GAMING motherboard fit in the case (having a rather large SSD heatsink/bridge).

RE4MATT3D

Average Stuffer
Jan 11, 2021
Hey All! My Mjolnir arrived yesterday and I couldn't be more thrilled.. Well I couldn't be more thrilled that it arrived, I have a few comments that I could be more thrilled about. But I won't let this take away from my overall excitement as it's net positive. See my unboxing pics and review below. (the review generally follows the order of the pics)

Thor Zone Mjolnir - Unboxing

Wow! Let's start with saying I'm really excited to have my Mjolnir in hand. Upon first inspection of the box, the shipping carton is much smaller than it was in my mind, but the packaging it very well designed and everything arrived in one piece. Whew! I purchased the Mjolnir-R, x2 panel sets, Booster Cell, and extra O2 panel. The extra O2 panel, God Rays, and Booster were stuffed into the core (makes sense to take advantage of the space, but more to follow on this).

The case has some weight to it and the Stealth really does pick up every fingerprint. This was expected and I imagine after sufficient handling you won't notice fingerprints anymore. It's really is a beautiful case and I have absolutely no regrets purchasing it (except maybe not buying 2-3, but $$ is a thing). The panels all snap into place with little effort and it takes a significant amount of force (but not too much) to pop them off. The "tempered" glass definitely has some some wiggle room in the panels and they feel pretty fragile. I'm hoping they prove to be more durable than they feel, but they're pretty thin so I'm doubting it. I guess time will tell.

I was going to post a joke picture complaining that the PSU bracket was crooked (the screw was loose and it just needed to be adjusted) but that was before I found actual issues. Most of what I found is minor and can be lived with. Some of it has been mentioned before, but I wanted to post all my findings.

Probably most concerning to me is the damaged O2 panel. This was the O2 panel that came installed on the case and I'm guessing that something stuffed in the core must have jostled in transit and poked the mesh on the panel. I ordered the spare, and it'll be on the bottom, but I'll probably end up reporting this one for a replacement.. Or I can eat it because I was gonna try putting the mesh on the other side of the panel anyway to give that smooth mesh look (instead of the glorious 8-pack look).

Another thing I noticed, though it was only on one or two magnets, is the messy glue others have complained about. I also had a couple areas of white which I'm assuming are anodizing issues(?), luckily both on internal faces. Also inside the case, the shell had two scratches where it would rub with the core. I'm happy all these are on the inside and won't be visible as it sits on my desk.

Another minor issue, but it really caught me off guard since this is a "premium" case. The side performance panels are not 100% flush with the shell in a couple of the corners. It's hard to tell in the pics (and it just now dawned on me to put a card or something against the case to show the gap) but I noticed some of the corners "dip in" and one sticks out a tad. It's not all one panel and I even swapped the panels from side to side but it's definitely off. I feel like this is minute and nitpicking and I wouldn't complain about it, but wanted to include it in the review in case others noticed it as well.

When I took the PSU mount out to align it I noticed it was slightly bent. I wasn't sure if this was intentional or not, but it was easy to bend the 2mm bracket straight. No hard here but it could have also been due to the loose items inside the core shifting in transit.

Back to some good comments. The attention to detail in the God Rays packaging is amazing. The instructions can be downloaded via the QR code on the box (I was too excited opening the case carton that I missed the QR for the whole chassis User Manual , LOL). There's even a little spot for the screws! Most companies would just throw the hardware in a bag loose in the box. This felt premium. Can't wait to get these lit!

Opening the Booster Cell I was sad to see the attention to detail was lost. No QR code for the User Manual, no carefully crafted packaging for all the wires and screws, just a loose bag of hardware in the box :(.. It was a minor let down but the Booster Cell is solid and has all the premium-ness of the Mjolnir itself and I love all the thought that went into the pin connections to make this work with the core being removable. I'm a little confused with how to install it still though. I know how to mount it, but the fan connector feels crammed in there and I'm afraid I'm going to jam it into the core. Instructions would be helpful.

I remember seeing the Booster Cell User Manual posted somewhere but I think it should be easier to find. All the manuals should be available on the website, via QR code, linked in the order email, or printed and in the box. It shouldn't be this hard to find supporting documentation.

Overall, absolutely amazing product. I love it more than I imagined I would. Thank you and your team for all your hard work, your passion really shows. I know it's been a rocky road getting here and 2020/2021 were hard years to do business, yet alone launch. Keep the pace and keep pushing your limits, you can only go up from here. Looking forward to more from ThorZone!

Gareth

Cable Smoosher
Nov 11, 2020
Here's a not-too-great side shot of my rig:

CPU: 5600x + Noctua NH-L9a
GPU: 3080 FE
PSU: Corsair SF750
Mobo: ASUS ROG Strix x570-i
RAM: Corsair Vengeance 32GB 3600MHz
SSD: Seagate 2TB Firecuda 520 + 250Gb Samsung 850 Evo
Case Fans: Noctua NF A12x15
Cables: DAN A4 size from pslate customs

I'm waiting for add-on performance panels because the glass is just too hot for my spec. So, I run with the GPU at an undervolt and without the sides. Here's a look at temps:

All sides on // Total Warhammer II
CPU 96.6
Chipset 104.8
GPU 88.8
GPU VRAM 106

All off // Total Warhammer II
MAX
CPU 81.8
Chipset 88.3
GPU 80
GPU VRAM 98

N9neBreak3r

Airflow Optimizer
Jul 17, 2020
Hey All! My Mjolnir arrived yesterday and I couldn't be more thrilled.. Well I couldn't be more thrilled that it arrived, I have a few comments that I could be more thrilled about. But I won't let this take away from my overall excitement as it's net positive. See my unboxing pics and review below. (the review generally follows the order of the pics)

Thor Zone Mjolnir - Unboxing

Wow! Let's start with saying I'm really excited to have my Mjolnir in hand. Upon first inspection of the box, the shipping carton is much smaller than it was in my mind, but the packaging it very well designed and everything arrived in one piece. Whew! I purchased the Mjolnir-R, x2 panel sets, Booster Cell, and extra O2 panel. The extra O2 panel, God Rays, and Booster were stuffed into the core (makes sense to take advantage of the space, but more to follow on this).

The case has some weight to it and the Stealth really does pick up every fingerprint. This was expected and I imagine after sufficient handling you won't notice fingerprints anymore. It's really is a beautiful case and I have absolutely no regrets purchasing it (except maybe not buying 2-3, but $$ is a thing). The panels all snap into place with little effort and it takes a significant amount of force (but not too much) to pop them off. The "tempered" glass definitely has some some wiggle room in the panels and they feel pretty fragile. I'm hoping they prove to be more durable than they feel, but they're pretty thin so I'm doubting it. I guess time will tell.

I was going to post a joke picture complaining that the PSU bracket was crooked (the screw was loose and it just needed to be adjusted) but that was before I found actual issues. Most of what I found is minor and can be lived with. Some of it has been mentioned before, but I wanted to post all my findings.

Probably most concerning to me is the damaged O2 panel. This was the O2 panel that came installed on the case and I'm guessing that something stuffed in the core must have jostled in transit and poked the mesh on the panel. I ordered the spare, and it'll be on the bottom, but I'll probably end up reporting this one for a replacement.. Or I can eat it because I was gonna try putting the mesh on the other side of the panel anyway to give that smooth mesh look (instead of the glorious 8-pack look).

Another thing I noticed, though it was only on one or two magnets, is the messy glue others have complained about. I also had a couple areas of white which I'm assuming are anodizing issues(?), luckily both on internal faces. Also inside the case, the shell had two scratches where it would rub with the core. I'm happy all these are on the inside and won't be visible as it sits on my desk.

Another minor issue, but it really caught me off guard since this is a "premium" case. The side performance panels are not 100% flush with the shell in a couple of the corners. It's hard to tell in the pics (and it just now dawned on me to put a card or something against the case to show the gap) but I noticed some of the corners "dip in" and one sticks out a tad. It's not all one panel and I even swapped the panels from side to side but it's definitely off. I feel like this is minute and nitpicking and I wouldn't complain about it, but wanted to include it in the review in case others noticed it as well.

When I took the PSU mount out to align it I noticed it was slightly bent. I wasn't sure if this was intentional or not, but it was easy to bend the 2mm bracket straight. No hard here but it could have also been due to the loose items inside the core shifting in transit.

Back to some good comments. The attention to detail in the God Rays packaging is amazing. The instructions can be downloaded via the QR code on the box (I was too excited opening the case carton that I missed the QR for the whole chassis User Manual , LOL). There's even a little spot for the screws! Most companies would just throw the hardware in a bag loose in the box. This felt premium. Can't wait to get these lit!

Opening the Booster Cell I was sad to see the attention to detail was lost. No QR code for the User Manual, no carefully crafted packaging for all the wires and screws, just a loose bag of hardware in the box :(.. It was a minor let down but the Booster Cell is solid and has all the premium-ness of the Mjolnir itself and I love all the thought that went into the pin connections to make this work with the core being removable. I'm a little confused with how to install it still though. I know how to mount it, but the fan connector feels crammed in there and I'm afraid I'm going to jam it into the core. Instructions would be helpful.

I remember seeing the Booster Cell User Manual posted somewhere but I think it should be easier to find. All the manuals should be available on the website, via QR code, linked in the order email, or printed and in the box. It shouldn't be this hard to find supporting documentation.

Overall, absolutely amazing product. I love it more than I imagined I would. Thank you and your team for all your hard work, your passion really shows. I know it's been a rocky road getting here and 2020/2021 were hard years to do business, yet alone launch. Keep the pace and keep pushing your limits, you can only go up from here. Looking forward to more from ThorZone!
Do yourself a favor and attach strips of felt to the top and bottom rails on the core. It will prevent t further scratching when inserting and removing it from the shell. Another user on here came up with the idea and it's brilliant and works! Bummer about the mesh, I'd definetly get that replaced.
Hey @AlexTzone are you no longer having the factory put tape around the core/shell packaging to prevent the panels from moving in shipping? I noticed in @RE4MATT3D 's review that his wasn't taped.

AlexTzone

Original poster
THOR ZONE
Silver Supporter
Sep 23, 2017
thor-zone.com
Do yourself a favor and attach strips of felt to the top and bottom rails on the core. It will prevent t further scratching when inserting and removing it from the shell. Another user on here came up with the idea and it's brilliant and works! Bummer about the mesh, I'd definetly get that replaced.
Hey @AlexTzone are you no longer having the factory put tape around the core/shell packaging to prevent the panels from moving in shipping? I noticed in @RE4MATT3D 's review that his wasn't taped.

Going to get back in more detail to @RE4MATT3D review above, but he should absolutely email us and get a replacement for the mesh in the next batch :)

As to your point about the tapes, we actually tightened up the EVA foam considerably for Batch 2 / 3, so the panels don't get dislodged 👌

Reactions: N9neBreak3r