• RGB Version (No controller) - 319 USD

Votes: 63 9.7%
  • RGB Version (With controller) - 349 USD

Votes: 104 16.0%

• Total voters

uber_shnitz

Average Stuffer
Oct 14, 2019
I wanted to post this earlier but I was on holiday the last 3 weeks so the case was just sitting in my mailroom, but I finally got it end of last month! I'm super happy with the quality and it's such a great product!

I'll take some photos once I get a build going, but here are a few highlights:
- I got silver performance panels with KS glass founder panel
- panel quality is unmatched like others have said, it just feels so solid
- the anodization on steel/silver is almost spotless. In some light angles I can notice a slight shift in tone but it's unnoticeable 99% of the time
- no rattling on my front panel
- I was afraid the V2 performance panels would look a bit weird on photos/videos/renders but in real life they're super slick and the side profile of the case is really nice
- like others, I have a bit of rattle on the glass shield of founders panel and there are some small chips in the glass near the corners. I assume this may be a weak spot?
- also have some scratches on the inside of the case like others have said, but it's pretty minor on mine (and they're all in locations covered by the core when it's inserted)
- no glue residue on the magnets but 1 of the corner feet did fall off the core so I'll need to re-glue that

Anyways I'm super happy/excited and can't wait to build into this and post some photos!!

Last edited:

VictorNg

Trash Compacter
Oct 14, 2019
Can I check with those thats using ASUS Rog X570-i Strix motherboard.. there is a fair large backplate that covers the rear pcie 4.0 M.2.

Does this backplate get in the way of installing the motherboard? thanks bros

Amendment: the backplate is to cool the rear of the VRMS not the M.2

Reactions: AlexTzone

N9neBreak3r

Airflow Optimizer
Jul 17, 2020
Can I check with those thats using ASUS Rog X570-i Strix motherboard.. there is a fair large backplate that covers the rear pcie 4.0 M.2.

Does this backplate get in the way of installing the motherboard? thanks bros

Amendment: the backplate is to cool the rear of the VRMS not the M.2
It doesn't cause any interference at all. The strix x570i fits perfectly!

Jooff

Chassis Packer
Jul 16, 2021
has anyone tried fitting the new phanteks t30 in the mjolnir? just wondering if the extra 5mm affects the fitment much or if it even fits inside at all

beerbuddha

Cable-Tie Ninja
Apr 27, 2021
Any status for those who bought "upgrades" to have August 2021 release. (god rays, extra o2 filter, glass pannels) from the first batch order.
I know we are working towards Nov2020 CASES but what about the parts @AlexTzone

AlexTzone

I design minimalistic – but not boring – PC stuff
Original poster
THOR ZONE
Silver Supporter
Sep 23, 2017
thor-zone.com
I wanted to post this earlier but I was on holiday the last 3 weeks so the case was just sitting in my mailroom, but I finally got it end of last month! I'm super happy with the quality and it's such a great product!

I'll take some photos once I get a build going, but here are a few highlights:
- I got silver performance panels with KS glass founder panel
- panel quality is unmatched like others have said, it just feels so solid
- the anodization on steel/silver is almost spotless. In some light angles I can notice a slight shift in tone but it's unnoticeable 99% of the time
- no rattling on my front panel
- I was afraid the V2 performance panels would look a bit weird on photos/videos/renders but in real life they're super slick and the side profile of the case is really nice
- like others, I have a bit of rattle on the glass shield of founders panel and there are some small chips in the glass near the corners. I assume this may be a weak spot?
- also have some scratches on the inside of the case like others have said, but it's pretty minor on mine (and they're all in locations covered by the core when it's inserted)
- no glue residue on the magnets but 1 of the corner feet did fall off the core so I'll need to re-glue that

Anyways I'm super happy/excited and can't wait to build into this and post some photos!!

So happy to hear that, what a wonderful post! Can't wait to see your pics 😍

@AlexTzone If it is something you can reveal, what is the black adhesive used to secure the O2 panel filter to the frame actually called? Its like thin very sticky double sided tape, but also very pliable.

Good question, I actually don't know the exact specifics of the tape. Our requirement was they it should be clean, provide great attachment and have a black color 😅 I'll ask the factory, but I think it's some sort of 3M tape.

Any status for those who bought "upgrades" to have August 2021 release. (god rays, extra o2 filter, glass pannels) from the first batch order.
I know we are working towards Nov2020 CASES but what about the parts @AlexTzone

Heey Beer, they all went into production together so we're expecting them to start completing by the end of this month and into September 👌

AlexTzone

I design minimalistic – but not boring – PC stuff
Original poster
THOR ZONE
Silver Supporter
Sep 23, 2017
thor-zone.com
Sorry for the lack of activity from our side the past 1.5 months, I just had to take some time off for probably the first time in the past 2 years. It's like when you plan to take a quick nap and end up waking up the next day instead. Doing MJOLNIR has been like playing the best RPG in the world, you just can't stop yourself but sooner or later you'll just pass out...better to take a pause and continue the next day instead. Now I feel well rested and the mind is clear about what needs to be done, so in the coming 2 months:
  • Solve the remaning countries for Batch 1 (sooner rather than later of course)
  • Ship Batch 2 (November 2020 & May 2021)
  • Ship the upgrades
  • Youtube reviews
  • Start Batch 3 (including parts from previous batches that have to be remade, i.e. warranty stuff)

btree123

Caliper Novice
Apr 28, 2021
How hot does everyones Mjolinr get? my CPU and GPU temps max out at about 85* Celsius each and the case becomes quite hot, almost uncomfortable to touch.

But I figure this is a good thing right, the case is effectively acting as a big heatsink to the outside?

btree123

Caliper Novice
Apr 28, 2021
How hot does everyones Mjolinr get? my CPU and GPU temps max out at about 85* Celsius each and the case becomes quite hot, almost uncomfortable to touch.

But I figure this is a good thing right, the case is effectively acting as a big heatsink to the outside?

SeanJonesQC

Case Bender
New User
Aug 20, 2021
Is there a good source for custom cables, suitable for an inverted PSU set up? On my post-holiday to-do list is getting the core into the case and that is going to take a substantial reduction in the volume of cabling.

Bltr

Case Bender
New User
Jun 9, 2020
Is there a good source for custom cables, suitable for an inverted PSU set up? On my post-holiday to-do list is getting the core into the case and that is going to take a substantial reduction in the volume of cabling.
I just received a set of custom cables from @Kapsi, who is active on this forum and is also setting up a custom cables business.

• Love
Reactions: RE4MATT3D and Kapsi