• RGB Version (No controller) - 319 USD

Votes: 57 9.6%
  • RGB Version (With controller) - 349 USD

Votes: 91 15.4%

• Total voters

Acen

Trash Compacter
Jun 8, 2020
Oh yes I'm about to go full Oprah on everybody from AU and KR! (give me a couple of hours)

oprah winfrey GIF

Replace "car" with "tracking number"
Please replace also AU with EU 😁

TerryUSA

Cable Smoosher
May 28, 2021
I used the form on their webpage. They said they got my email so it should work for you also.

However, they haven't replied in over a week but they also aren't going to deal with defects at this time.

For_Science

Airflow Optimizer
Feb 16, 2018
I used the form on their webpage. They said they got my email so it should work for you also.

However, they haven't replied in over a week but they also aren't going to deal with defects at this time.
I guessed just as much, probably to prevent spam. Although I felt that either the procedure could have been spelled out in the update, or accept that as a business you gotta make your contact address public.

N9neBreak3r

Cable-Tie Ninja
Jul 17, 2020
@beerbuddha here is how I have my booster cell set up with the same noctua fan you have with the extension cable on:
You can see how I wrapped the cable in the pictures.

For anyone doing a custom loop, the bitspower tarasque 120 slim radiator is a PERFECT fit for Mjolnir:
I reccomend it, its the only 120mm radiator that seemed to match Mjolnir's lenght requirements (without modification of course 😆 lol).

beerbuddha

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Apr 27, 2021
@beerbuddha here is how I have my booster cell set up with the same noctua fan you have with the extension cable on:
You can see how I wrapped the cable in the pictures.

For anyone doing a custom loop, the bitspower tarasque 120 slim radiator is a PERFECT fit for Mjolnir:
I reccomend it, its the only 120mm radiator that seemed to match Mjolnir's lenght requirements (without modification of course 😆 lol).
wow...seeing it like this makes super sense...but ill use it if my current "stripped" down version doesn't work