• RGB Version (No controller) - 319 USD

Votes: 63 9.7%
  • RGB Version (With controller) - 349 USD

Votes: 104 16.0%

• Total voters

For_Science

Master of Cramming
Feb 16, 2018
Please DM me, you haven’t by any chance missed to update/confirm your address?
I think it would be good if you let the community know of this like everytime you believe a country/color is complete, send out the message:

If you are expecting XXX color and are from YYY, please check your spam folder for the shipping confirmation, if not, contact me.

This way you don't end up later with the very patient people who haven't confirmed their address wondering where their case are.

smallfx

Average Stuffer
Apr 20, 2020
I’ll get back in detail on smallfx-situation tomorrow, the thing there that surprised me badly was the silver nick (albeit very small), since we scrap stuff that has marks during production. Plastic/magnet parts need to be glued better in the future, but it’s a very easy fix with any super glue. We had to hard constraints on the factory with overflow for panels, it’s my fault, they should have been able to use more glue from the start (fixed after about half of Stealth was assembled). I’ve experienced the problem first hand and after gluing them with Loctite they sit really really hard and I extract the core a LOT.

But yes we’ve shipped out ALL dark to US today. We calculated this way we would be able to ship the most cases the fastest, since Dark was finished and all.

Hi Alex, any update for me on this?

Reactions: AlexTzone

wolfatpno

Cable-Tie Ninja
Sep 8, 2018
Alex, I have an idea to fix the magnet using bolts without using glue.

The bolt hole is not visible from the outside and does not need to be removed when removing the panel.
The bolt only needs to be fixed once to secure the magnet.

Could you check this when you have a break after all delivery?

I hope it will be considered for the 3rd or 4th production.

I would also like to hear about the things that have been discussed before about how to fix the magnet but have not been adopted.

Reactions: AlexTzone

AlexTzone

I design minimalistic – but not boring – PC stuff
Original poster
THOR ZONE
Silver Supporter
Sep 23, 2017
thor-zone.com
Hi Alex, any update for me on this?

We'll check once the cases are shipped, just so much to do right now, sorry. But I promise to get back to you.

Alex, I have an idea to fix the magnet using bolts without using glue.

The bolt hole is not visible from the outside and does not need to be removed when removing the panel.
The bolt only needs to be fixed once to secure the magnet.

Could you check this when you have a break after all delivery?

I hope it will be considered for the 3rd or 4th production.

I would also like to hear about the things that have been discussed before about how to fix the magnet but have not been adopted.

It's a hard problem to solve without glue since the space is so tiny :/ The magnets are too fragile for bolting through them and overlapping flathead screws from the sides will stack up and make it so the panels don't sit flush. If glue is done right it sits pretty much permanently.

found this on reddit !
I hope dark color does not take as much fingerprints as the stealth (its pretty obvious here)

Stealth is most susceptible, Dark and Steel are almost completely immune. Still though, we're prioritizing quality of anodizing over fingerprints, as one you have to live with while the other can easily be wiped off. Wish he'd wipe it a little bit before taking pics 😭 Also, is it just me or does that MJOLNIR look veeery looo oo ooooong?

Reactions: N9neBreak3r

AlexTzone

Original poster
THOR ZONE
Silver Supporter
Sep 23, 2017
thor-zone.com
So this is a quick demonstration of how well the corner brackets / magnets sit if they are glued correctly. I slam them against EVA foam that we use for inserts in the real packages, and these bumps a lot harder than packages in transit will ever experience (I hope).

* Too bad there’s no sound on imgur, because I ain’t slamming them lightly ;)

* Being a MJOLNIR prototype you do experience a fair share of ultra-violence.

clockwork orange no GIF

Last edited:

smallfx

Average Stuffer
Apr 20, 2020
We'll check once the cases are shipped, just so much to do right now, sorry. But I promise to get back to you.

What do you mean? I have to wait for you to ship all your batches before I can get any customer service? Seems kind of ridiculous. I just want to exchange my case with a good quality one, I'm not asking for anything special. Even if I have to wait a few months for a replacement, I don't mind. I just want to know my case will be swapped with a good quality one. If it's so rare, what's the big deal about swapping 1 case? Will it eat into your profits too much?

I saw your comments on kickstarter, saying it's only a 1mm nick, you fail to mention it stripped the anodization and it's right on the front of the case. And you fail to mention the half inch scratches on the motherboard plate. Seems you're more interested in downplaying my issues than actually doing anything about them.

Last edited:

AlexTzone

Original poster
THOR ZONE
Silver Supporter
Sep 23, 2017
thor-zone.com
What do you mean? I have to wait for you to ship all your batches before I can get any customer service? Seems kind of ridiculous. I just want to exchange my case with a good quality one, I'm not asking for anything special. If it's so rare, what's the big deal about swapping 1 case? Will it eat into your profits too much?

I saw your comments on kickstarter, saying it's only a 1mm nick, you fail to mention it stripped the anodization and it's right on the front of the case. And the half inch scratches on the motherboard plate. Seems you're more interested in downplaying my issues than actually doing anything about them.

We don’t have cases for swapping like that unfortunately, every case has a unique backer behind it.

The issue on the motherboard plate is rare but is still not unacceptable according to our deal with the factory, we can’t make all parts like the outer shell, and internal parts (while generally almost as good as the shell) are allowed to have marks in order to prioritize external parts finish.

The silver nick is very unfortunate and I’ll try to do something about it, but it’s still a comparatively very small issue that can happen in some rare instances. We can potentially make a new shell for you in the next batch but it’s not a guarantee that is will match the panels as well as the current one does.

Last edited:

smallfx

Average Stuffer
Apr 20, 2020
We don’t have cases for swapping like that unfortunately, every case has a unique backer behind it.

The issue on the motherboard plate is rare but is still not unacceptable according to our deal with the factory, we can’t make all parts like the outer shell and internal parts (while generally almost as good as the shell) are allowed to have marks in order to prioritize external parts finish.

The silver nick is very unfortunate and I’ll try to do something about it, but it’s still a comparatively very small issue that can happen in some rare instances. We can potentially make a new shell for you in the next batch but it’s not a guarantee that is will match the panels as well as the current one does.

I don't care about your deal with the factory, that's your business. I had a deal with you for a good quality case and I feel you're not holding your end of the bargain. You never mentioned the interior of the case could come with huge scratch marks and the anodization could be scratched and it would be acceptable. You only mention this after I get the case.

Is it impossible to have an extra one made your next batch then swap it with mine? I don't get why this is so hard to get a replacement for a scratched case, you're just dancing around the issue. You act like I'm demanding next day delivery of a new one tomorrow.

Last edited:

GuilleAcoustic

Chief Procrastination Officer
SFFn Staff
LOSIAS
Jun 29, 2015
guilleacoustic.wordpress.com
So this is a quick demonstration of how well the corner brackets / magnets sit if they are glued correctly. I slam them against EVA foam that we use for inserts in the real packages, and these bumps a lot harder than packages in transit will ever experience (I hope).

* Too bad there’s no sound on imgur, because I ain’t slamming them lightly ;)

* Being a MJOLNIR prototype you do experience a fair share of ultra-violence.

clockwork orange no GIF
You should make a handle top panel for the real test :D

beerbuddha

Cable-Tie Ninja
Apr 27, 2021
The first unboxing video, I think he did a great job 😄 Once again, 1 magnet & 2 corner guards appear to have fallen off.
Maybe add a FAQ on the website "if mags falls off, here are options..." I mean if it is a recurring problem that easily fixable with a hot glue.

So we are approaching weekend, I guess CA/AU delay for stealth since we had to reopen-double tape up.

Hope that those who are getting their cases will show off their builds soon. Glad also someone tried a triple fan RTX30X0 series

Last edited:
Reactions: N9neBreak3r

hoanghiep2111

Caliper Novice
Jan 25, 2019

The issue on the motherboard plate is rare but is still not unacceptable according to our deal with the factory, we can’t make all parts like the outer shell, and internal parts (while generally almost as good as the shell) are allowed to have marks in order to prioritize external parts finish.

This is pretty much "What not to do 101" in customer support.

You're dismissing his issues and offer no real solutions.