Production Meshlicious Redesign - Vertical, 280AIO mainstream case

Marvelm

Cable-Tie Ninja
Oct 20, 2017
pre order is also up on big german distributor Mindfactory
found them because they listed their meshmeshs on geizhals (german price-comparision site):
https://geizhals.de/ssupd-meshlicious-v67790.html

but seems like Mindfactory only got the 3.0 Versions :( -> 4.0 is also available
the products without "glasfenster" should be the full mesh versions (but 3.0)

Damn, that's really fast, I should have waited instead of ordering the black one from Newegg via MyUS, just built it couple of days ago, but oh well :p

jives

Cable Smoosher
Apr 16, 2021
Thanks guys, just saw it (on IG 😅) and ordered immediately. Too bad they don't have the glass version with pcie 4.0, but I'm okay with paying the 30 euros extra for the glass panel - like that I at least have the option to go full mesh should thermals require that 🙂

Qu1ckset

Cable-Tie Ninja
Feb 9, 2020
Nice to see the wait for a lot of people is finally coming to a end! , seemed like forever when I was waiting lol

don’t forget to post pics of your completed builds guys!

Reactions: jives and Valantar

BRSxIgnition

Master of Cramming
Mar 15, 2020
Seems like some of the 'Mid June' retailers are getting theirs now. Wonder if Canada is next w/ Newegg.ca...

Sucks to see that despite all the promises their CS gave me, there's been no White Full mesh w/ 4.0 PCIE at any of these retailers except Taobaao, which sold out instantly.

Qu1ckset

Cable-Tie Ninja
Feb 9, 2020
I received my 1.4 Display Adaptor and works flawlessly! Got more pics on my build log if interested to see.

futurewau

Average Stuffer
Sep 20, 2019
Ordered on caseking today and it was already shipped! that is fast - so happy i waited for the white one and didnt order via newegg and shipped it to europe.

Goreaction

Efficiency Noob
Jan 26, 2021
I didn't think it would be available in germany so soon.
ordered one from taobao, but a friend will take this and I got the one from caseking. should be much faster.
I cant wait to replace my Fractal Design R6. :)

thx for the caseking link!

Dawelio

Awesomeness
SFFn Staff
Dec 17, 2017
View attachment 1068

hype? still in stock btw

Well, I'm glad I'm getting my vacation pay in a couple of weeks.

Will also be selling off my current EK PE 240 and BQ SW3 fans, so at least I'm getting a tiny bit of that back.

Right... so what sites are those that you ordered from?

Edit: Are we sure that is the black version? Seeing as in the description it says "White" several times and in the specifications, the colour stays "White" as well. It only says "black" in the product name.

robojim

Airflow Optimizer
Jun 18, 2020
I received my 1.4 Display Adaptor and works flawlessly! Got more pics on my build log if interested to see.

nice! the one I got from Amazon from BoaAzul works great too.

I'm thinking of exchanging my AsRock board for the Strix board to get that temp sensor too. Otherwise will get an Aquacomputer quadro

findingmyfeet

Trash Compacter
Bronze Supporter
Feb 23, 2021

Valantar

Shrink Ray Wielder
Jan 20, 2018
Right... so what sites are those that you ordered from?

Edit: Are we sure that is the black version? Seeing as in the description it says "White" several times and in the specifications, the colour stays "White" as well. It only says "black" in the product name.
It's from caseking. Tbh, I actually wanted white full mesh 4.0, so if the title and pic are wrong, I don't mind :p But the more likely explanation is that the description is copypasta done by a non-native English speaker who didn't read too carefully before posting.

Stargazer

Trash Compacter
Jan 2, 2020
Meshlicious is listed on Amazon Japan and It looks like they ship worldwide. There are full mesh versions. They sell TG seperately. Are full mesh versions always 4.0?

kami_sama

Trash Compacter
Dec 15, 2019
Meshlicious is listed on Amazon Japan and It looks like they ship worldwide. There are full mesh versions. They sell TG seperately. Are full mesh versions always 4.0?
No, there are three versions, base with one mesh and one tg, full mesh, and pcie4 with full mesh.
The two first one are in Black and white, and the pcie4 is only in black.