Production Meshlicious Redesign - Vertical, 280AIO mainstream case

BRSxIgnition

Master of Cramming
Mar 15, 2020
Just bought one for 185 Singapore dollars (around USD 139) here via Aftershock PC who has access through distributor.
Expected arrival between end April to mid May, fingers crossed, will play with other cases in the meantime.
Link for anyone who is keen: https://www.aftershockpc.com/welcome/Product/ssupd-meshlicious-full-mesh-black-edition
No delivery options locally or internationally though, only store pick-up, but I can help eventually if it comes down to that.
Do they have it in white? Consider me tempted.

BRSxIgnition

Master of Cramming
Mar 15, 2020
Yes!

How much is shipping from Singapore to Canada, anyway? And it doesn't say what PCIE this uses, so I'm going to assume 3.0?

Marvelm

Cable-Tie Ninja
Oct 20, 2017
Yes!

How much do you think shipping to Poland would cost? Also they say 'FULL MESH' in the title and then there is 'Tempered Glass Panel option', I assume this is the standard configuration with 1 mesh and 1 glass sidepanels?

hengster

Caliper Novice
Jan 4, 2020
How much is shipping from Singapore to Canada, anyway? And it doesn't say what PCIE this uses, so I'm going to assume 3.0?
Approx 200 CAD to ship to Vancouver BC by FedEx and 300 CAD by DHL. Would be less if I use the national postal service here to ship but currently outbound shipments to Canada from Singapore remain suspended due to congestion.
ref: Shipping weight 3.7kg, packaging dimensions 300mm x 220mm x 410mm.

edit: likely pcie3 riser.

hengster

Caliper Novice
Jan 4, 2020
How much do you think shipping to Poland would cost? Also they say 'FULL MESH' in the title and then there is 'Tempered Glass Panel option', I assume this is the standard configuration with 1 mesh and 1 glass sidepanels?
530 Polish złoty to ship to Warsaw.
for complete builds Aftershock current charges a SGD 35 top up to get additional 1 glass side panel. Stand-alone case order does not have that option at the moment, full mesh only.

additional info: they just confirmed my order with estimated collection in end May instead. Hope it becomes earlier than that and not later, but I would be happy as long as it arrives lol.

BRSxIgnition

Master of Cramming
Mar 15, 2020
Approx 200 CAD to ship to Vancouver BC by FedEx and 300 CAD by DHL. Would be less if I use the national postal service here to ship but currently outbound shipments to Canada from Singapore remain suspended due to congestion.
ref: Shipping weight 3.7kg, packaging dimensions 300mm x 220mm x 410mm.

edit: likely pcie3 riser.

Damm, that's not even including the case, is it?

Ah well, if they're only getting it at the end of May I think I'll just wait the extra two weeks in June for one straight from a more local retailer like Newegg, etc.

Thanks for the offer though.

hengster

Caliper Novice
Jan 4, 2020
Damm, that's not even including the case, is it?

Ah well, if they're only getting it at the end of May I think I'll just wait the extra two weeks in June for one straight from a more local retailer like Newegg, etc.

Thanks for the offer though.
Yup, at msrp of around CAD 149 for the case I think it is way too much to expect CAD 200 to be the price of case + shipping. Anyway individual air shipment is always not worth it, so wait it out till June and see what happens. I will post pics when I get mine here.

Reactions: BRSxIgnition

sunefred

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Jan 9, 2021
There should be a "PRO" version of this case with

1. Premium materials and build quality
2. Panel options
3. Ability to use it standing up or horizontally

Onus

Caliper Novice
Jan 2, 2021
There should be a "PRO" version of this case with

1. Premium materials and build quality
2. Panel options
3. Ability to use it standing up or horizontally
so you are already suggesting that the build quality and the materials arent premium?
You have Mesh and HG Panel Options (dark, bright and mirrowed afair)

why shouldnt you be able to turn the case around and make it horizontally? just make sure you dont seal the radiator from getting air!

Reactions: hengster

robojim

Airflow Optimizer
Jun 18, 2020
I still miss the P1. Meshlicious is nice... but it's not a P1.
I find the whole transformational aspect of the Evo cool but it does mean that there will be some compromises made to get all that flexibility when a lot of people just wanted a slightly bigger T1 that potentially could be set up vertically. But realistically, I liked the meshilicious idea even more just because it's way cheaper. And cheaper is how you get the concept more popular. Look at what the CM NR200 has done.

Dawelio

Awesomeness
SFFn Staff
Dec 17, 2017
Maybe someone can answer this question, since I can't seem to find the answer... What material is this case made out of really? Metal or more like aluminium, like Lian Li's cases are in general?

biopunk

Airflow Optimizer
Sep 24, 2020
Maybe someone can answer this question, since I can't seem to find the answer... What material is this case made out of really? Metal or more like aluminium, like Lian Li's cases are in general?
At the end of the OP, it says "1mm SECC material".

Reactions: Dawelio