Production Meshlicious Redesign - Vertical, 280AIO mainstream case

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
Original poster
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015
Will international shipping be available if we want to order as soon as possible from your website? What are the approximate costs to ship it to Europe when bought from your website?

We are debating that now, it's pretty expensive to airship right now, if you are ok with the USD40-60 cost to ship, I suppose yes.

Reactions: vMarco

WalkingSun

Cable Smoosher
Jun 17, 2020
90° connector can be in all 4 directions (left, right, up and down).
If one uses 'Left' or 'Right', then it is unlikely to connect more than 1 monitor.
(Looks like the Meshlicious comes with a 'Right' version?)

There is a pic showing all 4 directions:-

And, I suppose a 'Up' version might just do the trick.
thanks you very much for the infos, I feel dumb now :D
Less availability before Feb 2021, global production issues. More available than after April 2021 based on supply cycle.

In both scenario, more available than T1.

Working on EU distributors like Caseking right now. You can email Casking ask them to motivate them 😛

I think using a combination of right angle HDMI and right angle DIsplayPort and allowing enough space between two cables will allow dual monitors to work. I will have to test later.
thank you for the quick reply!
I will sent caseking a mail for that.
also just look at my reply to tinytix he posted a picture, there are 90° down faced cables so it will work, most likely even for all ports

aleck

Caliper Novice
Dec 8, 2019
And, I suppose a 'Up' version might just do the trick.
DP1.2 means no 4K/144Hz. At this point when these monitors went below 1000$, I will not consider anything below DP1.4

Reactions: Shinken1

tinyitx

Shrink Ray Wielder
Jan 25, 2018
DP1.2 means no 4K/144Hz. At this point when these monitors went below 1000$, I will not consider anything below DP1.4
I was simply using that to show the 'Up' and 'Down' versions. DP1.2 or 1.4 was not the focus.
Anyway, there are DP1.4 right angled cables available.
Eg

If one fancies about flat cables:-

Last edited:

aleck

Caliper Novice
Dec 8, 2019
I was simply using that to show the 'Up' and 'Down' versions. DP1.2 or 1.4 was not the focus.
Anyway, there are DP1.4 right angled cables available.
Eg
Excellent. Minor trouble is that shipping into my country is 3x more than the cable itself.

I still hope some good adapters-only will appear. I already have an excellent 3m cable (which is the length I need).

Aguda33

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Jul 20, 2018
We are debating that now, it's pretty expensive to airship right now, if you are ok with the USD40-60 cost to ship, I suppose yes.
Really liking this design, it will be difficult to chose between this and the upcoming P1/ T1 version 2. While debating about shipping and distribution would you possibly ask about choosing side panels at the time of ordering. That may solve the dilemma of buyers not wanting glass.

Reactions: Qu1ckset

Levvi

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Dec 20, 2020
I'm interested to see a custom loop in this case. Hopefully, we see more of this case from influencers like optimum tech. Currently still leaning towards designing my own case and having it plasma cut of sheet metal. However, this will definitely be a more economical decision.

John Warosa

Cable Smoosher
Dec 29, 2020

The problem is that you have to pay customs on top of that.

120€ + 50€ + 5€ = x 20% = 212 euros, at this price it loses much of its mainstream appeal.

I hope you manage to distribute the case in Europe too, I just contacted Caseking asking if I can preorder it (although an Europe-wide Amazon distribution would be of course better for availability).

Marvelm

Cable-Tie Ninja
Oct 20, 2017
Really liking this design, it will be difficult to chose between this and the upcoming P1/ T1 version 2. While debating about shipping and distribution would you possibly ask about choosing side panels at the time of ordering. That may solve the dilemma of buyers not wanting glass.

He clearly stated this is the most popular option among buyers and given this is supposed to be the 'mainstream' case I can't see how you would expect to be able to choose something like that.

Marvelm

Cable-Tie Ninja
Oct 20, 2017
The problem is that you have to pay customs on top of that.

120€ + 50€ + 5€ = x 20% = 212 euros, at this price it loses much of its mainstream appeal.

I hope you manage to distribute the case in Europe too, I just contacted Caseking asking if I can preorder it (although an Europe-wide Amazon distribution would be of course better for availability).

120 Euro =/= 120$ bro, the price on the website is in USD ;) And maybe it skips customs, who knows ;)

biopunk

Airflow Optimizer
Sep 24, 2020
@Wahaha360 if 25mm thick fans are sandwiched between 280mm radiator and the bracket, the radiator can be wider than 150mm, right? Looking at the pics and OT video I can't see why not.

Last edited:

bruub

Caliper Novice
Nov 30, 2017
It's requirement to make it available more worldwide. Just like you can't escape RGB.

I guess people assume Meshlicious = 100% covered in mesh. I think 65%-70% covered in ventilated / Mesh is still plenty of Mesh and Delicious no?

Well the Optimum Tech video says that two mesh panels is the standard configuration and that a tg panel would come at another premium. I know this is not the case but this is what people are thinking will be the norm. I would love to see a sku like the NR200 and NR200P. $120 for all mesh and say $150 for all mesh plus a tg panel, to give you the option.

Marvelm

Cable-Tie Ninja
Oct 20, 2017
Well the Optimum Tech video says that two mesh panels is the standard configuration and that a tg panel would come at another premium. I know this is not the case but this is what people are thinking will be the norm. I would love to see a sku like the NR200 and NR200P. $120 for all mesh and say $150 for all mesh plus a tg panel, to give you the option.

I don't know if you people don't read what he said, but clearly they put some thought into it and decided that this is the combination that will cater to the biggest audience. I for example, want 1 glass sidepanel and why would I pay 30$ more only to get a second mesh panel I don't need or want?

LcsWnbrg

Caliper Novice
Dec 28, 2020
But the Specs on the Website say there will be one Mesh and one Glass. I dont think that the side will really matter cause the additional pannels can be mounted at both sides.

kiehl

Average Stuffer
Feb 23, 2020
I can't find answers to my question: if I am using multiple displays, how I am able to connect them with 90-degree angle extensions?

Marvelm

Cable-Tie Ninja
Oct 20, 2017
I can't find answers to my question: if I am using multiple displays, how I am able to connect them with 90-degree angle extensions?

This has been answered on the recent pages, you can use the 90 degree extensions like one of these:

There is enough space to install these ones and route the cables out of the back.