March 15 batch

Ixxa

Efficiency Noob
Original poster
Mar 21, 2019
Hey,
Sorry if this is the wrong place for this, but I've been trying to contact SFFLab unsuccessfully. I placed an order for a Dynamo Mini on March 10, when the unit was listed as in-stock, shipped by March 15, and have since then not gotten any update, tracking or other acknowledgement of my order.

Now that the Dynamo Mini is listed out of stock, I'm curious whether my order made it into the March 15 batch. I don't mind waiting a while, it's mostly the lack of communication from SFFLab that's a bit frustrating.

goose1969x

Caliper Novice
Oct 3, 2018
If it sheds any light on the situation I placed an order on the 12th. After I placed it the Mini was listed out of stock. I did receive my mini however on Monday.

Kmpkt

Innovation through Miniaturization
KMPKT
Feb 1, 2016
Mini or 360? Mini is currently in stock and if SFFLab is showing it is out of stock I need to communicate with them. 360 has been delayed a bit but should be placing order by the end of this week.

Ixxa

Efficiency Noob
Original poster
Mar 21, 2019
Hey @Kmpkt any updates? I emailed you last week, haven't heard back or gotten any updates from SFFLab.

Kmpkt

KMPKT
Feb 1, 2016
Shit, sorry. Replied to the email with tracking info etc. Busy weekend looking after my three children solo, not much else got done.

Reactions: VegetableStu

Ixxa

Efficiency Noob
Original poster
Mar 21, 2019
No problem, got the mail now, I'll let you know if I have any problems (our postal services are more incompetent than average/usual)!

Ixxa

Efficiency Noob
Original poster
Mar 21, 2019
Quick update, got my Dynamo Mini now :) Like I thought, stuck in customs and they couldn't be arsed to notify me I had to pay duties+fees.

Kmpkt

KMPKT
Feb 1, 2016
Glad to hear you received it. Appreciate the patience. Enjoy your Mini!

Kmpkt

KMPKT
Feb 1, 2016
Sorry, kinda holding off to see if a couple of things fall into place before I order (ie. landscape has changed a bit). It's a pretty significant capital expenditure and I want to be confident that I'll be able to move my stock in a reasonable timeframe.