Power Supply List of DC-ATX power supplies.

3lfk1ng

King of Cable Management
Original poster
SFFn Staff
Bronze Supporter
Jun 3, 2016
www.reihengaming.com
I just saw that you had replied, thank you so much!

I feel like he makes such a wide assortment of quality DC units that it warrants its own thread.
When you get around to making your G-Unique buying tips/tutorial/process thread, I will be sure to provide a link to it from the 1st post.

Reactions: 1461748123

Master of Cramming
Nov 5, 2016
Deleted due to request

EDIT by mod: Not deleted by SFFn staff, user self-censored here.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ceros_X

King of Cable Management
Mar 8, 2016
Anyone tried one of the Turemetal units? I sure like the way they've chosen to heatsink their units.

I didn't look at the Turemetal PSUs until now, but man those look good.

CC Ricers

Shrink Ray Wielder
Bronze Supporter
Nov 1, 2015
The Turemetal has the right dimensions and slightly smaller footprint than the HDPlex to work great with a S4 Mini or similar form case. That 24-pin cable's gonna be a hassle to keep organized, though.

3lfk1ng

King of Cable Management
Original poster
SFFn Staff
Bronze Supporter
Jun 3, 2016
www.reihengaming.com
Here for about 43.26 USD.

Says they support UPS and USPS overseas shipping.
Included in the link above are some additional product shots and list of included cables:
24pin MB = 30CM
8PIN CPU = 35CM
6PIN PCI-E = 35CM
2PIN DC IN = 30CM
4pinSATA = 35 + 15 + 15cm

*12v DC Powerbrick sold seperately.

Reactions: Tek Everything

Master of Cramming
Nov 5, 2016
Does anyone know how I can get a Turemetal TP240?
Yes I do! :D you can get it from taobao.com. You can you service like superbuy.com to let them help you buy the product from Chinese markets and also ship to your location as well.
I strongly encourage you to check out G-Unique Archdevil Plug&Play though, in the size of a pico PSU it pack in up to 300w of power :)

Edit: Before I write the how to get G-Unique psu tutorial I guess I will make a general how to purchase items from taobao.com tutorial :D

CC Ricers

Shrink Ray Wielder
Bronze Supporter
Nov 1, 2015
Can there be a companion list for internal AC adapters designed for these power supplies, or are there too few of them that are currently available? I only know of the AC adapters made by HDPLEX.

3lfk1ng

King of Cable Management
Original poster
SFFn Staff
Bronze Supporter
Jun 3, 2016
www.reihengaming.com
Can we get the G-Unique Plug&Play units added to the OP please, @3lfk1ng ?

Thank you for maintaining this resource!

Aww, you're too kind! I hope to update the list soon™!

We have invited the designer and owner of G-Unique, @guryhwa ,all the way from China to join the boards and @1461748123 is planning to make a thread dedicated to helping users understand how to order a G-Unique PSU since each one is made to order.

Once we figure out how best to organize the different custom configurations, I will update this guide to reflect that.

3lfk1ng

King of Cable Management
Original poster
SFFn Staff
Bronze Supporter
Jun 3, 2016
www.reihengaming.com
Yea, I've seen those on various sites. They seem to be quite popular in Vietnam too.

I opted to exclude all the Realan units because their efficiency is advertised as being so much lower than the competition.