Lian Li/DAN A4-H2O

rfarmer

Spatial Philosopher
Jul 7, 2017
any body knows the dimensions of it including the packaging + how much it weights?
i'm tired of waiting it to be availiable locally so i may use package forwader to get it :/
Package size: 259 (H) x 170 (W) x 376 mm(D), Weight: 1.75 Kg. That is according to this add on ebay, only place I could find dimensions.

couchpotato

Caliper Novice
Oct 14, 2019
any body knows the dimensions of it including the packaging + how much it weights?
i'm tired of waiting it to be availiable locally so i may use package forwader to get it :/
I still have the box. The dimension is roughly 395mm x 195mm x 310mm. The box itself(without the case) is about 590g. If you can find the information of how heavy the case is. That will give a good estimation of the total weight.

Reactions: rfarmer

Raxe

Trash Compacter
Mar 3, 2017
What are the downsides of using an SFX-L in the A4-H2O?

As it seems that the new generation of RTX 40XX will have a very high power consumption, I'm thinking about the possibility of buying that form factor psu in a future.

couchpotato

Caliper Novice
Oct 14, 2019

As it seems that the new generation of RTX 40XX will have a very high power consumption, I'm thinking about the possibility of buying that form factor psu in a future.
Underneath the PSU is space for a 2.5" drive and cable management. If you don't use any 2.5" drive and hopefully use some easy to manage PSU cables. I don't see problem using SFX-L PSU.

On the other hand, I have doubt to put a 500w+ graphics card together with a 250w CPU in a tiny case even if it can be done. It probably will run very hot and loud.

Last edited:
Reactions: Raxe

drakhoun

What's an ITX?
New User
Apr 28, 2022
Hi guys,

I'm new to this forum and am planning to purchase this awesome case. I'm thinking of getting the Asus z690i motherboard, Asus TUF 3080- OC.

I was going through the compatibility list and was wondering whether ROG STRIX LC II 240 ARGB would fit. In the compatibility list it was stated the original LC would fit. I'm not sure of LCII.

Is there any other good out of box AIO that fits without much hassle out there? EK AIO is very hard to find where i'm staying so i'm not able to get it. Corsair Cappelix requires a commander core and i'm worried there is not enough space to fit it.

Thank you!

MattyKHZ

Average Stuffer
Sep 26, 2019
Can I confirm the alphacool lt240 will fit as not on the list and got one when intending to purchase the formd t1 as it was recommended for that….

Don’t suppose anyone can answer this?

MattyKHZ

Average Stuffer
Sep 26, 2019
Can I confirm the alphacool lt240 will fit as not on the list and got one when intending to purchase the formd t1 as it was recommended for that….

I don’t suppose anyone can answer this?

couchpotato

Caliper Novice
Oct 14, 2019
I don’t suppose anyone can answer this?
The CPU block and the radiator aren't the problem. The problem is there is a quick release get in the way. Routing the tubes through the bottom may be doable. But it depends on the length of the tubes. Or you can simply replace the tube with something longer/correct length.

The Alphacool AIO uses standard G1/4 fittings. So replacing the fittings and soft tube aren't that difficult. However costs money.

Reactions: rfarmer

Dwyz

Case Bender
New User
Nov 25, 2020

I'm using the Fractal Design Ion SFX-L 650W and have enough room for 2 2.5" SSDs (stacked). This PSU is special, the unit itself is a Seasonic (the best) but the cables that Fractal Design used are special super bendy ones. The really are the most flexible PSU cable I've used in 30 years. They are almost like the old IDE cables if that means anything to you. Anyway because of this and the modular PSU I was able to use 2 SSDs, if not using any I wouldn't see a problem with normal cables.

https://www.fractal-design.com/products/power-supplies/ion/ion-sfx-650w-gold/

MatarM0

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Feb 8, 2022
its 3.3Kg 7.5lb
16x12x8 inches
41x30x20 cm

shaykiro

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Apr 20, 2022
Thought I'd share my build...

I've uploaded a video of this on YouTube for those who want to see the build. Any questions feel free to ask me!

YouTube

zorael

Efficiency Noob
Feb 22, 2022
Three times now I've had the computer screen go black and the computer freeze after accidentally delivering a small static shock to the case. This last time it was my cat's nose touching it.

Is it poorly grounded? I have the thumbscrews screwed in so the sides should be connected to the frame.

dondan

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
DAN Cases
Feb 23, 2015
Contact LianLi for an RMA.
Normaly everything is grounded through the psu.

Some things you could check before having a replacement:

- does your gpu has a backplate?
- remove usb and audio from front io
- maybe your psu is faulty?

shaykiro

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Apr 20, 2022
Three times now I've had the computer screen go black and the computer freeze after accidentally delivering a small static shock to the case. This last time it was my cat's nose touching it.

Is it poorly grounded? I have the thumbscrews screwed in so the sides should be connected to the frame.
I've had some weird problems with mine like that. If I plug in USB at the back any ports it will freeze or sometimes crash the PC and restart.
Sent case back for RMA.

Since then been using NZXT H210i so far no problems with any USB ports.