Lian Li/DAN A4-H2O

Chitero

What's an ITX?
New User
Mar 29, 2022
Guys, I would like to build a with a Asus ROG Strix Z690-I in this case but as you know the motherboard & the case has some restrictions and limitations. I would like to compile a list of my options for an AIO cooler and currently, I only know for sure that Corsair iCUE H100i RGB PRO XT is compatible based on research. If anyone knows other compatible AIO's with the motherboard & case do let me know please.

This is my PCPartpicker link, I'd also appreciate any feedback: https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/mbhb8r

Rajpal

Cable Smoosher
Feb 19, 2022
Yeah following my previous post my order still didn’t ship. I asked again and got end of this week for arrival so expecting it to ship over the weekend or early next week!
I've just had a look this morning and all cases are showing as "in stock" so I'm hoping to have it for the weekend 😬🤞🏽

Reactions: rfarmer

rfarmer

Spatial Philosopher
Jul 7, 2017
I've just had a look this morning and all cases are showing as "in stock" so I'm hoping to have it for the weekend 😬🤞🏽

Just had my shipping notification right now! Looks like it's build time this weekend!
I checked last night and the site showed the case in stock but my order was still showing undefined, I was like WTF. Got the email this morning that it had finally shipped.

Rajpal

Cable Smoosher
Feb 19, 2022
I checked last night and the site showed the case in stock but my order was still showing undefined, I was like WTF. Got the email this morning that it had finally shipped.
I received mine today so yours should hopefully be on its way if not delivered today 🤞🏽 fingers crossed for you.

I have opened mine up and initial impressions I am so damn excited to build tomorrow 😬

Reactions: rfarmer

Narbles

Chassis Packer
Jul 25, 2020
Spent 3 hours putting together my H2O build last night and as I was getting ready to put the PSU and GPU in and start connecting everything I felt/saw that the AIO was leaking some weird fluid from the socket. I've only ever used air coolers so I asked a friend if it was normal and he said it was a pretty big red flag. I ended up having to take the whole thing apart and then spend 4 hours trying to cram everything back into my NR200. It feels like some horrible luck because from what I've read AIO's rarely have failure issues and I'm such a novice that it is the last thing I needed to encounter.

• Sad
Reactions: Rajpal and rfarmer

Talyrius

Average Stuffer
Jun 27, 2018
Because of the slow container shipping from China to Europe or US. LIAN LI made it also available on Aliexpress:

It now says they're no longer available to order... 🤔

Narbles

Chassis Packer
Jul 25, 2020
What AIO did you used? Where does the fluid comes out?
I got the EK 240 AIO Basic. The fluid was coming out of the plastic/metal part that was attached to the socket and where the hoses came out from. The hoses were also covered in it as well, my hands had quite a bit of fluid on them by the time I got the unit out of the case. I don't know enough about AIO coolers but it couldn't have been water since the unit hadn't been turned on and also my hands had a sticky feeling to them as well. Not quite image quality but here's a picture with some left over fluid as I was cleaning it up.

I'm going to order a replacement cooler and give it another go after some rest. :D case was really easy to build in for as far as I got.

SimoxTav

Efficiency Noob
Mar 6, 2022
I finally decided to purchase the case in its black flavor and it should arrive around the 15th of April :)
I'm still skeptical about the space available on my mainboard to handle the adapter from IDC 19pin to the Type E and so I was thinking to give a shot purchasing also the Sliger FPIO with a single IDC 19 pin cable but I have no idea if those PCB has somehow a standard size (even if they looks pretty similar).

rfarmer

Spatial Philosopher
Jul 7, 2017

Finally got my case after waiting FOREVER for Overclockers UK to ship it. Very nice case, reminds me a lot of my Ncase M1. Great quality and very easy to build in. This was my planned case for upgrading from my Ghost S1 since I felt for sure I was going to need the 3 slot GPU support. Long story short I ended up getting a 3070 Ti FE and was able to keep my Ghost. Decided to use this case to re use my old parts and build a complete system.

i7 8700k
Gigabyte z370n WiFi
2x8GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3000 MHz
Zotac RTX 2080 Super Twin Fan
Fractal Design Lumen S24 RGB
Corsair SF600 Gold with sleeved cables from the Platinum in my Ghost
Team Force 500GB NVMe M.2 SSD

This thing runs incredibly cool, my 8700k is delidded and I wasn't able to break 60C running Prime95 with only 1300rpm fan speed. The GPU maxed out at 72C, I had to undervolt it in my Ghost to keep it from throttling. Goes to show how good ventilation is in this case. The Lumen works well in the case and with 300mm tubing I was able to route them below the PSU. The AIO is RGB but this motherboard doesn't have an aRGB header so I ordered a controller for it that hasn't arrived yet, I don't like RGB but the future owner might.

van1337

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Apr 4, 2022
Because of the slow container shipping from China to Europe or US. LIAN LI made it also available on Aliexpress:

Any updates on US & Canada stock? The AliExpress stock has been depleted.

xthongyy

Chassis Packer
Oct 29, 2019
when do you think we'll be able to buy the PCIE gen 4 risers separate from the case? I got a gen 3 case since that's what I need but I would like to get a Gen 4 riser for future cpu/mobo upgrades

D90

SFF Lingo Aficionado
May 9, 2017
when do you think we'll be able to buy the PCIE gen 4 risers separate from the case? I got a gen 3 case since that's what I need but I would like to get a Gen 4 riser for future cpu/mobo upgrades
You might be able to use a Louqe gen 4 riser. They sell them directly on their website.

aussiesweagles

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Apr 1, 2022
Guys, I would like to build a with a Asus ROG Strix Z690-I in this case but as you know the motherboard & the case has some restrictions and limitations. I would like to compile a list of my options for an AIO cooler and currently, I only know for sure that Corsair iCUE H100i RGB PRO XT is compatible based on research. If anyone knows other compatible AIO's with the motherboard & case do let me know please.

This is my PCPartpicker link, I'd also appreciate any feedback: https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/mbhb8r

I’ve been trying to rule out AIOs / MoBos myself for same case but haven’t bought either yet. Here are the ones that I’ve seen on YouTube builds or reviews be a tough fit either because of inflexible hoses or height/side panel clearance:

Cooler master master liquid ML240 mirror Not Fractal Design Celsius S24 ASUS ROG Ryuo 240 ASUS ROG Strix LC 240 ASUS TUF Gaming LC 240 be quiet! Pure Loop 240mm Cooler Master MasterLiquid ML240 (All versions) - V2 RGB too big Corsair Hydro Series H100x Corsair Hydro Series iCUE H100i RGB Pro XT Corsair iCUE H100i Elite Capellix EK AUO BASIC 240 - tough fit EK Water Blocks EK-AIO 240 RGB/Basic - tough fit Enermax Liqmax III ARGB 240 Fractal Design Celsius+ S24 - YouTube video shows doesn’t fit Fractal Design Lumen S24 - yes fits NZXT Kraken X52 NZXT Kraken X53 - bad tweak town review NZXT Kraken X53 RGB Phanteks Glacier One 240MP Phanteks Glacier One 240MPH

dondan

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
DAN Cases
Feb 23, 2015
Just buy them from LinkUP. This one is from the same OEM.

McPhee

Trash Compacter
Feb 19, 2020
Disappointed to see that OCUK jacked the price up within days of stock finally arriving. The Gen 3 versions have gone from £99.95 to £119.99, and the Gen 4 versions from £134.99 to £149.99.