Lian Li/DAN A4-H2O

Valantar

Shrink Ray Wielder
Jan 20, 2018
Yeah, this is gorgeous. IMO a much better design than the rounded one. More likely to age well aesthetically, more practical (outside of edge cases with frequent tranportation in poorly padded backpacks etc.), and just really pretty. It's too bad my 240mm rad is 38mm thick, or I might have considered this over the Meshlicious. Though now you've got me reconsidering the C4 ... sigh.

BRSxIgnition

Master of Cramming
Mar 15, 2020
Yeah, this is gorgeous. IMO a much better design than the rounded one. More likely to age well aesthetically, more practical (outside of edge cases with frequent tranportation in poorly padded backpacks etc.), and just really pretty. It's too bad my 240mm rad is 38mm thick, or I might have considered this over the Meshlicious. Though now you've got me reconsidering the C4 ... sigh.

And then there's the B4 as well - a lot of great looking Dan Cases in the works.

Fueled By Yams

Trash Compacter
Jan 21, 2020
Yeah so I used to be a rounded design stan but after seeing these pictures of the new design in black... I'm all for it. As it stands now I'm excited to pick one up for myself when it's ready.

Reactions: Dr0ne

BRSxIgnition

Master of Cramming
Mar 15, 2020
Some shots of the new sample:

I've got to say, a version of this with white panels, keeping the black I/O strip would be super clean.

ZeroDividesByYOU

Cable Smoosher
Feb 24, 2021
I'll also be waiting patiently for its release. Love this design. I did have a question that I couldn't seem to find an answer to, excuse me if I just missed it somewhere. Is there any particular width requirement for AIOs on this design? My initial thought was to grab an EK 240 DRGB and fan swap it with Noctua NF A12x25s if it was still somewhat noisy. But I noticed you mentioned earlier Dan that the Arctic liquid freezer AIOs wouldn't find and Optimum Tech's vid mentioned his specific model had some trouble with the width, but I guess that was either due to prototyping or atypical AIO width. Can someone answer my concerrns?

dondan

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
DAN Cases
Feb 23, 2015
Nearly every AIO will fit. There are two limits:

Pump Height= 56mm
Radiator +Fan Height = 55mm

The Artic is one of the few that will not fit.

Reactions: Revenant

ZeroDividesByYOU

Cable Smoosher
Feb 24, 2021
Nearly every AIO will fit. There are two limits:

Pump Height= 56mm
Radiator +Fan Height = 55mm

The Artic is one of the few that will not fit.
Okay, perfect! Thank you for the prompt reply!
Are there plans for a white and black version similar to the A4 SFX? (Or silver I guess)?
Have you considered a gunmetal grey or possibly other colos?

eppz

What's an ITX?
New User
Jun 1, 2021
Optimum Tech mentioned that radiator width is limited to strictly 120mm wide. Is that something that will/has been changed to allow for radiators 120-125mm wide?

Ivy

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Sep 3, 2018
Can you share some thoughts about top and side panels.
Would the design change if using push-pin ?