Announcement Join the Smallformfactor.net HWbot Team.

royalba94

Airflow Optimizer
AVAENTUM SLEEVING
Bronze Supporter
Apr 2, 2017
Avaentum.com
I just looked at your scores - don't you dare push me down in the lists. :-P
I don't think you need to be concerned too much, I'd probably only threaten you if I somehow got my CPU to 5ghz+ territory since it looks like the scores are based on per core performance. Therefore I'm way behind at 22nd place. :)

Reactions: Kwirek

Kwirek

Cable-Tie Ninja
Nov 19, 2016
I don't think you need to be concerned too much, I'd probably only threaten you if I somehow got my CPU to 5ghz+ territory since it looks like the scores are based on per core performance. Therefore I'm way behind at 22nd place. :)
Ah that is correct, sorry to hear that.

Personally I'm slightly miffed about myself. If I had done my tests for the competitions one day earlier I'd been number one in the Rookie-league for the day. Totally unearned, but still. :cool:

Reactions: royalba94

msystems

Airflow Optimizer
Apr 28, 2017
Anyone else notice how tricky to keep a Nvidia GPU frequency perfectly stable on Boost 3.0 because of the automatic down-clocking from temperature. I try to keep temps within a small range, but then I still have to "pre-heat" the card up before setting the OC. Otherwise, it tries to boost too high when it cools down to 30C.

MarcParis

Shrink Way Wielder
Apr 1, 2016
Well it's turbo boost 3.0...as long as you are under max temperature, it's similar across all cards with same gpu...meaning watercooling pascal board is pretty meaningless versus a good aircooling model..:)

Reactions: msystems

royalba94

Airflow Optimizer
AVAENTUM SLEEVING
Bronze Supporter
Apr 2, 2017
Avaentum.com
Hmm, no way I can beat that!
Yeah, me too.

Only chance I'd have with my current CPU is if I somehow broke the world record clocking it to 6ghz lol

Given that I've been having OC issues anyway and I don't do LN2 I don't think that'll be happening. :)

msystems

Airflow Optimizer
Apr 28, 2017

jØrd

SCSI for life
Digital Seppuku
LOSIAS
Gold Supporter
Jul 19, 2015
Good thing I tried this on a free tier first. So much for smashing out a 64 core run on an EC2 instance, Intel XTU wouldnt install :(
Click for big

EDIT: Thwarted by HWbot again :\