Specs:
  • MB: Asrock AM4 B350 ITX
  • CPU: Ryzen 5 2600X @ -200mV
  • CPU Cooler: NH-L9a with Thermalright Black/White 100mm fan
  • HDD: MX300 500GB M.2 SATA
  • GPU: MSI GTX 1070 Aero
  • PSU: J-HACK ONE2 Distro 400 + Plugin DC-DC kit
  • PSU: Meanwell AC-DC GST280A12 250W External Adapter
The build is pretty straight forward. I am designing the Distro 400 and I am daily driving it for testing purposes. It fits perfectly between the GPU and the side of the case. The fit between the power entry (6pin) and the GPU connector means it is handily sandwiched in there. It uses a 3d printed plate to protect it from shorts. The Plugin unit keeps it super tidy and compact. You can just see how much space there is left.

I don't game as much anymore, but the MSI 1070 Aero is gorgeous, high quality, and is perfectly suited for this case. The 2600X is a bit overkill, but it's a solid CPU and I am a fan of AMD. They have bought insane value to the picture. In the future, I would say 4C/8T is the sweet spot.

The Skyreach 4 Mini is such a beautiful case. Everything about it is just right. The finish is durable despite its good lucks. The Sky Slots is perfectly well proportion for elegance and a bit of that industrial look. Overall, 11/10, would recommend it.

Picture:

Last edited:

Prothea

Average Stuffer
Aug 26, 2018
Any advantage of the 100mm over the 92 on the L9i? I've heard that the 120mm fan on it ends up not being as efficient as the 92mm, but the 100mm seems like a good fit.